It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of White Supremacy: 95 yrs ago TutanKhamun tomb was first opened by Archaeologists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I am so sick of this nonsense. SKIN COLOR DOES NOT DENOTE SUPERIORITY, IT IS SIMPLY PIGMENTATION BASED ON THE LATTITUDE YOUR ANCESTORS CAME FROM. We are the HUMAN species. We all came from ONE freaking woman already. When are people going to stop being so narrow minded and ignorant? We are all the same human family living on a very SMALL ball of rock. Please grow up. The fact that people from different races can and do produce offspring is possible clearly because we are the SAME people. And here is a newsflash. There are brilliant people and total dimwits everywhere and skin color has NOTHING to do with it. No wonder aliens haven't contacted us, they must look on this kind of thing and think we are total IDIOTS. Whew, I feel better now, thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
egypt is in africa , invaders came bit by bit

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
Huh? Who tut was is so trivial and meaningless, its pointless to think about. And so I have never thought about it, till a few seconds ago.

But what he and all the Pharaohs are now? There human beef jerky. They cut, moves, millions on millions of 5,000 pound stones around, just so they can die and achieve human jerkiness, that and a very advanced form of stick people pictures art behind. While thousands of years latter, people with a full formed communication and writing system struggled to build a mud brick house.

Yup that's what it was. Because a 50,000 word manuscript describing how to build a pyramid can be expressed and passed on by a very flashy and evolved stick figure depicted walking sideways with his arms waving in the air at weird angles.

So that way some thousands of years latter, an as wise as them peoples and nations would open up there tombs, and go. Behold, the awesome stick pictures written on this coffin and marvel at the mental prowess and ingenuity the ancients had in turning a dead human, into dead human meat jerky.

Basically bro, what I am saying is. I don't give two flying funks at what race or color tut was, even though he is clearly some sort of weird ginger kid, born to a time were there application of pigmentation in Egyptian arts consisted of black and white and a few colors in between. So how would such a people even depict a ginger when they have yet to invent the color red. Oh and gold, which latter got its own color palate name because it was around before color was invented. Kind of how like and orange is always colored and shown and depicted as orange.

But ya, tut and what color and race he was. I have not read a singly page or response in this thread, besides half of the opening post, and well yours just now. So as you can now understand, I don't even know what you all are arguing about, but by your response to my post, sounds like your arguing about something.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Now, Anwar Sadat was partially balding, but the hair he still had om his temporal bones was very dark and curled, if you check his pictures being young he was absolutely not blond, and he was never blue, gray or green eyed, and is course his skin tone was the same Cinnamon dark Nilotic type.

The Angel of Lightness

That would make sense since his mother was SUDANESE.....

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: theruthlessone

how is it suppressed black history if he was drawn and portrayed as black as outlined in the post !

its on his funerary sarcophagus , so how is it suppressed if its there for all to see

as a child I went to see the actual sarcophagus of Tutankhamun and his mummy in the Edinburgh national museum
I remember it on a cold day queuing for like 4 hours with my mum just to wait in line to see the golden sarcophagus
and I can remember thinking that he didnt strike me as a black man from the front of his sarcophagus

I mean I have a bigger nose and nostrils and lips than him and Im supposedly white

Tut is only shown painted in black on certain objects. On other objects such as his throne, he is shown with red skin.
This portrait of him as a child, for instance

His throne

On the walls of his tomb

In a fragment from a wall

Some statues were originally sculpted out of granidorite and other dark stones (because they were hard and took a polish easily)... they were then decorated with gold leaf and gemstones (and silver sometimes) and paint.

The color black was associated with death.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Hey Byrd , cool thanks for the links! I will read these today at lunch

that is what I am saying though hardly anything Egyptian is suppressed considering its all sitting there for anyone to go and look at really in museums across the planet and in Egypt itself, no one has tried to hide the fact there were Egyptian kings who were black
you even said so yourself 25th Dynasty

I just dont get all this race # , we are all the same species , we can breed , we have mutations but we are all the one species , although the ones here who make issue of skin colour often make me wonder if we are the same species.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

did they go in two by two ?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TerryDon79

The hair of the wife of Tutankhamen portrayed in his throne found in the same tomb shows the typical texture of the hair in black people.

She is wearing a wig.

It was common during those times for both men and women to completely shave their bodies, including their heads. We have a number of these wigs in museums. Royalty wore special wigs that were similar to the way the hairstyles of the gods were shown.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Hey Byrd , cool thanks for the links! I will read these today at lunch

that is what I am saying though hardly anything Egyptian is suppressed considering its all sitting there for anyone to go and look at really in museums across the planet and in Egypt itself, no one has tried to hide the fact there were Egyptian kings who were black
you even said so yourself 25th Dynasty

I just dont get all this race # , we are all the same species , we can breed , we have mutations but we are all the one species , although the ones here who make issue of skin colour often make me wonder if we are the same species.

I can't say that at sometime in the past (1700's or so) they did not know and would not have believed in Nubian pharaohs. But we have known about them for some time and nobody has tried to hide that for the past hundred years or so.

I also tripped across this article on the history site, Livius, about the Nubian pharaohs - and the inclusion of Nubians in highly placed administrative roles. Very interesting.

What we lack are time travel photographs.
However, forensic evidence shows that the Egyptians who lived close to and in Nubia tended to have a greater percentage of Sub-Saharan genes and those who lived close to and in the Delta area had a higher percentage of Mediterranean genes.

Stands to reason, y'know?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Tut and most of the other Royals were the "Mediterranian" type (Caucasioid "mutt" for lack of a better term. They looked like the Italians of today (or anyone else in the Middle East.)

Well...

Proably why John Turturro got the Role of Seti

in Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

He was Excellent in it !!

His Parents are Italian..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Look up the Hamitic theory, I dealt with how it came to be , about a pg back.
But for more pls
Put this in your search engine.

Wonders of the African World.
Black kingdoms of the Nile ep 2
Rather you go to the text than the vid by
Timothy Kendall.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hey Spider , thanks man i'll check these out today

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hey Spider , thanks man i'll check these out today

No problems man.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Opens door. Hears conversation. Quietly shuts the door and scurries away, 10 foot pole in tow.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

just watching part one of the wonders of black africa

see the part about the Aswan dam being built to save egypt in the 50's , i'm really surprised no one has said that it was a conspiracy to cover up and hide the achievements of the black civilisation of Nubia

but it appears that it was done solely to save the millions of people , animals and food along the nile delta

Nubia

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Actually the text is different from the vid, i was trying to get you to read that first, but yeah that wasn't the cover up, but that was explained in the text, under Hamitism but in any case on the Sudan part of Nubia is under threat.
Take your time ..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Tut and most of the other Royals were the "Mediterranian" type (Caucasioid "mutt" for lack of a better term. They looked like the Italians of today (or anyone else in the Middle East.)

Well...

Proably why John Turturro got the Role of Seti

in Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

He was Excellent in it !!

His Parents are Italian..

Nah. He got it because he and the director are "best buds." (I"m kidding. I don't know a blessed thing about the film other than it was panned by lots and lots of people.)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

just watching part one of the wonders of black africa

see the part about the Aswan dam being built to save egypt in the 50's , i'm really surprised no one has said that it was a conspiracy to cover up and hide the achievements of the black civilisation of Nubia

but it appears that it was done solely to save the millions of people , animals and food along the nile delta

Nubia

Yes, a multinational effort both to save some of the treasures AND to save Egypt. Otherwise we'd be hearing yearly about the immense floods that devastate the land and take many lives... and the Egyptians would have to rebuild each year. Large parts of Cairo would be uninhabitable.

Settlements are expanding into the desert areas, but this also causes some problems. Since the desert is higher than the flood plain, trying to get water to these areas (for basic human needs and for agriculture) is difficult.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn
If you would have watched the video that I left, you would have heard why. In some articles the mummies are said to have blue eyes (genetic testing).

The problem with videos is that anyone can show anything. There's no citations, there's no references. Speech goes so quickly that it overrides the "wait... what?" centers in our brains. It's easy to lie with a video - just show a bunch of pictures that you say are real and say whatever you like.

Instead of pointing me to a video, can you point me to a paper or newspaper story that's been reviewed by others who know something about DNA?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Cool man I'll read the text as well ,

Im interested in black culture so its good to read and learn more, I can understand why people want to find out about their ancestory as it gives them what every human is looking for and thats a connection.
In my opinion Egyptian civilsation is amazing and its a great feat of human achievement, I can see why so many would want to be a part of that or make an ancestral connection with that geographic region.
I can understand why so many black americans would want to reach back further into time to what came before slavery for their ancestors.
Those ancient cultures are really amazing and have given a lot to the world , but so has modern black culture in particular its musical contribution and I think that is in part due to the extreme pressure put on those people over a great period of time, and in my opinion one of the greatest contributions to humanity. I mean just look at delta blues, jazz, funk and soul.
It's like under great pressure carbon turns to diamonds, I dunno maybe because modern music is more relative to me than the egyptian civilisation but in my opinion , james brown, george clinton, dizzy gillespie, sly stone, aretha franklin, chuck berry, robert johnson, mississippi john hurt, howlin wolf ............(I could keep going) you get the picture , those names right there are far more important to humanity than tutankhamun, king tut, nefertiti, whats her face and musty old mummy daddies

So thanks for those reading suggestions I'll get to it

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join