It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of White Supremacy: 95 yrs ago TutanKhamun tomb was first opened by Archaeologists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elcabong
It's so obvious from the recent "facial reconstruction" and from just looking at his remains, that he obviously looked exactly like Boy George! From the ancient hieroglyphs, we know that in his time, he was known in his time as the the "carmel chameleon." Why do you think they called him the 'Boy" king?

How can anyone disagree with such sound scientific methods? I know I can't.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
Oh that's sweet irony right there! The Angel of Whiteness ripping on us lowly crackers. For shame you heathen!

You've been here 7 years Peter, you know I'm an equal opportunity offender.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I most assuredly appreciate and respect that you are extraordinarily consistent in this and wouldn't have it any other way. Btw... Softball season 2 is off to a great start. Not bad for a white dude.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

how is it suppressed black history if he was drawn and portrayed as black as outlined in the post !

its on his funerary sarcophagus , so how is it suppressed if its there for all to see

as a child I went to see the actual sarcophagus of Tutankhamun and his mummy in the Edinburgh national museum
I remember it on a cold day queuing for like 4 hours with my mum just to wait in line to see the golden sarcophagus
and I can remember thinking that he didnt strike me as a black man from the front of his sarcophagus

I mean I have a bigger nose and nostrils and lips than him and Im supposedly white

edit on 28-11-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Who cares?

we wuz kangs - know your meme

well there is a growing number of Americans on social media (one I know of @don_t_music on instagram) who believe their cultural roots lie in Egyptian history and they are descended from Egyptian kings and queens. That their culture and history has been white washed by evil white Europeans who came from the caves.
Also that white people have no culture or history of their own.

What they dont consider are the cultures that are proto indo european cultures
as in the cultures that were already established outside of the indus valley region before the first known civilisation.
at the end of the last ice age, of which there are a few.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Spider879

Do you have a link?

Can't post a link but can guide you to where the critique came from.
Go to Guardian Net .
Press release May 2006
Tutankhamen Facial Reconstruction.

Another goto BBC News
Sept 2002
Tut's Life and Death Unmasked.
a New Zealand and British team using Xray for the reconstruction.

None taken we already agree on much..

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Well, ginger people actually exist in all the races, not only in the Caucasian one, but in particular in Africa there are red haired people specially among who are Albinos, that is why I must mention that possibility.

Here a link that explains very well that case:

genetics.thetech.org...

Thanks for your reply,

It is nice to see every certain time somebody really wanting to be involved in a serious discussion on the topic, and not trying to repeat a thousand times the same lie to see if at the end it becomes a truth forced by suggestion as Adolf Hitler used to say.

It is funny to read, however, the claims that the wall paintings and the Golden Throne I have brought here as evidences of the evident dark skin aspect of Tutankhamen are actually depicting as him red skinned, that is quite a new rhetoric trick to try to fool us, when actually we all know that strictly talking about there is no White or Black people, people can have different tones of pink skin to be classified as white in America or different tones of brown, purple or cinnamon tones to be classified as black.

Now, even if you trust the biased computer reconstruction of the King that depicts him as olive skinned it is pretty clear that it would make him Yellow skinned and not White, so where it is the argument here to criticize the thread? it is clear he was never a white man, even if we follow that speculation that contradicts all what the art of that period tells us about him.

I have presented here no less than 44 bibliographic references supporting that he was not Caucasian at all but I can assure you that the next post immediately after this one was going to be from the same person that insist that None was brought, that is an evidence of his destructive intention to boycott the thread.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Still waiting for the ACTUAL evidence that King Tut was black.

So far you’ve presented none.

Waiting........

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I see you edited you rant to include more rant.

So only the black paintings count, but the rest don’t? Bias much?

The bible isn’t evidence. The bible is a work of fiction.

Where’s the ACTUAL evidence? Time to back up your claims.
edit on 28112017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

funny as I read this today I went to the bathroom and through my jet black beard I can see all the red hair coming through.
My sister has red hair , and my uncles and cousins.
My cousin has get black hair like me but his black hair ends at his sideburns where it changes into a red hair , so funny he has a two tone head.

What I also find funny is that I've contributed a few links discussing the origins of the earliest humans and their remains which contribute to this thread and the discussion there of
and I made no untoward remarks about you or your OP , I did not purposefully try to throw the thread off.
I have not repeated any lies unless you consider most of the scientists who produced those studies to be liars!

and yet you have not responded to my posts.

I even joined in with your ideas on the ginger hair etc

and this little nugget from Isadore of seville on the Albani

The Picts take their name in their own tongue from their painted bodies; this is because, using sharp iron tools and ink, they are marked by tattoos of various shapes. The Scots, who now are incorrectly called Irish, are [as it were] Sciti, because they came from the Scythian region, and had their origin there; or else they take their name from Scotta the daughter of Pharaoh the king of Egypt, who as the story goes was the queen of the Scots. It is known for a fact that the Britons arrived in Britain in the third age of the world1. However the Sciti, that is, the Scots took possession of Scocia, or Ireland, in the fourth age2.

and this part

The Scythian people are born with white hair due to the continuous snow; and the colour of that same hair gives a name to the people, and hence they are called Albani: from them the Scots and Picts trace their origin

I just find them intersting even though

An account of the origins of the Picts Most of this is taken from books 9 and 14 of the Etymologies of Isidore of Seville (560-636). It is rather confused, and mostly quite irrelevant for Scottish history. In ancient times there were two peoples called the Albani and the Iberi who lived in the Caucasus. Later geographers confused the Albani with Albany (i.e. Scotland) and the Iberi with Hibernia.

Maybe a confusion as to Scots history but interesting that Isadore said the Albani , albino, where white skinned white haired with piercing eyes.

ETA im not trying to offend or take digs at you , im just interested to join in your discussion , I just dont think Tutankhamun was black like you outline.
Sure there were probably lots of black skinned humans in egyptian hierarchy I just dont see this in Tutankhamun

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I dont think anyone here is saying he was white or caucasian , we are pretty much all in agreement he had melanin rich skin but not melanin rich like wesley snipes or charlie and eddie murphy!

He was more like remi malek

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

That, along with information now suggesting King Tutankhamuns' death mask was originally intended for Nefertiti, his step Mother.

www.ancient-origins.net...
edit on 28-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

He was more like remi malek

Thank you!

That’s who I was thinking of, in regards to skin colour.

The OP, still, is under the impression we think he was Caucasian. Even though we’ve already stated otherwise.

ETA: Looking at his image a bit longer, I would even say a bit darker. I guess it all depends on the image you pull up on google.

ETA2: This is more the colour (of Rami) I was thinking.....

edit on 28112017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK my thoughts on the thread itself.
How did we get here arguing over a long dead boy king.

Much of early Egyptology was marred by the racist ideology of it's day, Slavery was at it's height, the concept of inferiority of Africans was taken for granted by most.

Then Napoleon invaded Egypt, the pyramids and Sphinx became widely known , the Rosetta stone was on it"s way to being deciphered ,Egyptomaina became a thing and would increase as the decades ticked off, but the locals at the time poses a problem..they seemed to be mixed , in this stepped Count C F Volney .

Pontificating over the origins of the ancient Egyptians and their relation to the modern Egyptians, who to him looked Mulatto, he reasoned that the originals must have been African Blacks to begin with, later mixed with Greeks , Romans and others, he later quoted Herodotus on his eyeballing of the Egyptians of his day, who stated nonchalantly they were Blacks and saw nothing remarkable about that..for him and others of his time, self-evident case closed.

Keep in mind most black folks of that era in the west hated pharaoh and his people, as they likened themselves to enslaved Hebrews of the Bible, waiting for Moses to tell ol Pharaoh let my people go.

Then two things start happening, immediately after slavery , educated Black folks from the west started travelling , including places like Egypt and reaching the same conclusions as Voleny did.

But on a more personal note because they saw themselves in those Mulatto Egyptian faces..check out the writings of Frederick Douglas, and Martin Delaney,

Then you have folks waiting in the wings with deep pockets and influence to set Volney and others straight,

out of this Hamitism was born, using the biblical begats, which divided mankind into the root races of Shem , Japheth and Ham..West Asians Europeans and Africans,

they turned the supposed Ham and his descendants on it's head, for while Ham was supposedly the father of the accursed Black races fit only for slavery , according to some interpretation of the Bible justifying slavery of black people anywhere,

There seemed to be some glaring contradictions however, for in those begats of The Ham family, are most of the high civilizations of antiquity, including Egypt, Kush, Babylon, Phut and Canaan, plus their off springs towering over all , this contradiction wasn't lost on either educated Blacks at the time or the folks pushing Hamitic theory, so they resolved to turn Hamities into dark whites, and closed the Negroes out as an outsider,
thus you have true Negro vs Blacks who were not real Blacks.

and as I said earlier, the illogical outcome of this ended with the Rwandan genocide, as the name Tutsi was originally a floating class system where one can move up or down, having nothing to do with race until the Belgians showed up with their rulers and measuring sticks.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Annunaki, huh?

Huh.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Annunaki, huh?

Huh.

I dont believe in the annunaki, but there is a depiction of the various skin tones that were contemporaries to Tut.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yeah. But the claim is not so much about skin color since that's pretty difficult to discern from a mummy.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I'll just leave this here:

Looks like an early boy band. White, brown, black, gay and avian-gendered.

Guessing the guy with the feather boas on his head, tattoos and the turquoise silk robe is the one who went to rehab.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join