It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of White Supremacy: 95 yrs ago TutanKhamun tomb was first opened by Archaeologists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Again you are bringing a uniteral dictamen of a French Anthropologist about the dimensions of the nose of Tutankhamen...

Guess you missed Zahi Hawass's participation so I'll remind you that Zahi Hawass participated and that he is also an Egyptian.

Did I mention Zahi Hawass is Egyptian and he's not a honky?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He’s obviously under control by the mean white men who have forced him to suppress history

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
He’s obviously under control by the mean white men who have forced him to suppress history

The Pharaohs?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The Pharaohs?

Zahi Hawass.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I meant the Pharaohs are mean white men. I learned it in school.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

I think yours is one of the replies that really deserve to be fully answered, let me apologize for the delay into do that.

Why sometimes, never systematically, there were found red haired mummies in Egypt?

1) for the simple reason that there is also red haired people in the black race as part of a condition called albinism,
Please check:
genetics.thetech.org...

Inbreeding, that is consanguineous marriages that were very popular in the high social classes in Ancient Egypt increase the risk of Albinism.
pls check:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

2) also due to the fact that there were semitic people living there until the time of Pharaoh Ramses when were expelled or they moved away, something that it is referred in the Hebrew scriptures,

3) also since ancient Egyptians used Henna as a conditioner of the hair, even in our times the best Henna in cosmetology is produced in the Nile Valley.

Please check:

www.touregypt.net...

Again my excuses, please understand that there was so much background noise here created by the several irrational attacks that came to try to boycott the thread.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

several irrational attacks that came to try to boycott the thread.

Pointing out you being wrong is an “irrational attack” and trying to “boycott the thread”?

No matter what evidence is shoved right under your nose, you just can’t accept being wrong, can you?

But continue your “King Tut is black” nonesense. I haven’t been posting much lately, so got plenty left in me.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

I meant the Pharaohs are mean white men. I learned it in school.

All white men are mean, apparently. I’m sure white Neanderthals were mean and tried to suppress something too

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Again my excuses, please understand that there was so much background noise here created by the several irrational attacks that came to try to boycott the thread.

It was kind of sad when Byrd, who is educated in Egyptology, came in here with her irrational attack about Egyptian history/anthropology and kind of blew you out of the water with facts and sources.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

Do you have a link?

Can't post a link but can guide you to where the critique came from.
Go to Guardian Net .
Press release May 2006
Tutankhamen Facial Reconstruction.

Another goto BBC News
Sept 2002
Tut's Life and Death Unmasked.
a New Zealand and British team using Xray for the reconstruction.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The 2006 article search actually directs you to the 2005 one I posted earlier with Hawass and the French team.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Yes but then we run into the problems of language, which was Afrisan which was the language of the Canaanites if they were Dravidians a whole different language group, Akkadian would be a better bet as they too were part of the Afrisan phylum.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes but look at the BBC article plus what they said in the other, you have similarities, but slightly different outcomes, people play around with terms Caucasian and Negroid now commonly called Sub-Saharan, but Tut was an east African, many of whom bares resemblance to some Eurasians , like Somalians, but in fact developed those features in Africa including the overbite mentioned, aka bucktooth, another thing, we need to look at the overall body plans of the individual or group.
BTW Ethiopia and Somalia are Sub Saharan nations neighbours of Egypt.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
You sure, the dude looks like some sort of ginger to me.But as we know gingers cant typically be classified as white, who knows what they are or were they came from, probably Africa in some long lost genetic past. Besides, i'm pretty sure it was gingers who built the pyramids originally to, or at least some of them were there.

Anyways don't know what or why you all going on about this, all those pharaohs that came and went, most were posers, and well there all equally dead meat now, and yes some of the are a bit jerky. Quite an accomplishment I suppose that is, to turn oneself into human jerky. Is that not what the pharaohs are known for? Being human jerky.

Ah! Such is the story of mankind and womankind, one long and meaningless tale of equal inferiority.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Again you are bringing a uniteral dictamen of a French Anthropologist about the dimensions of the nose of Tutankhamen in open defiance of the aspect that it is showed in his funerary mask, his sarcophagus and his golden throne, give me a good reason to trust in his European opionion and not in what the Artist of the time of this Pharaoh registered for the posterity?

Somebody has asked about a good reference that shows there were Dark skinned Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt, well here it is one entire book on the subject and it was in the opening post of the thread but in the myriad of Non sensical attacks I have received for my attempt to enlighten the topic it was of course ignored:

The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality
Cheikh Anta Diop
Published by Lawrence Hill Books (1974)
ISBN 10: 1556520727 ISBN 13: 9781556520723

That is just one of the many references I also have cited from reputable sources about the Nubian Pharaohs, and that were posted in the following link also at the beginning of the day but it was of course ignored by the same people that were asking for references:

Nubian Civilizations of the Nile( Contains 41 bibliographic references)

Finally let me respond one question asked to me: why I called the dark skinned Egyptian President Anwar Sadat with the title of Gral? for the simple reason that he was a General in the war of Yon Kippur and before to arrive to the office of Head of State.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I agree that the mask is the best thing to go off of. Tut was inbred and deformed, so nothing about the mummy itself can reliably tell us about the normal appearance of his race.

But the mask tells us what the people of the day idealized, and considered beautiful. It would not have been crafted to look like him exactly, but rather to look cool and awesome. The "comic book hero" version of his face.

And looking at it, I can't really see characteristics typical of any particular race. He looks Russian to me.

www.google.com... r4xePUc%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilyIb-5ODXAhVO42MKHfraBWoQ9QEIQzAL#imgrc=OuRJizyj8BK-3M:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It's so obvious from the recent "facial reconstruction" and from just looking at his remains, that he obviously looked exactly like Boy George! From the ancient hieroglyphs, we know that in his time, he was known in his time as the the "carmel chameleon." Why do you think they called him the 'Boy" king?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Elcabong

That's just one of others, that been done before, with different outcome, 90% science, 10% art..how ever don't think the 10% don't matter.
Art is subjective.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Again you are bringing a uniteral dictamen of a French Anthropologist about the dimensions of the nose of Tutankhamen...

Guess you missed Zahi Hawass's participation so I'll remind you that Zahi Hawass participated and that he is also an Egyptian.

Did I mention Zahi Hawass is Egyptian and he's not a honky?

Oh that's sweet irony right there! The Angel of Whiteness ripping on us lowly crackers. For shame you heathen!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Well much of 19th century scholarship set the ball in motion, and this have had an effect on pop culture, they created the Hamitic myth, that every thing of value in Africa was created by wandering dark Caucasoid, today's science have largely gotten rid of such nonsense, but in pop culture it still lingers and can have tragic consequences ,most notable the Rwandan genocide of Hutus slaughtering Tutsi , the Belgians liked the Tutsi better because of their tall gracial looks , called them Hamatic, made them the upper crust of that society, while the Hutus with broad features the servant class, called them Negroid , this went on till the Tutsi decided they could make better rulers than the Belgians, sensing the resentment of the Hutus ,they began arming them, the result was decades of war and uneasy
peace, the last flair up was such that , it seems both groups, have come to live together after hostilities, they even banned the words Tutsi and Hutu from use, now they are simply Rwandans.

edit on 28-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Yes but look at the BBC article plus what they said in the other, you have similarities, but slightly different outcomes, people play around with terms Caucasian and Negroid now commonly called Sub-Saharan, but Tut was an east African, many of whom bares resemblance to some Eurasians , like Somalians, but in fact developed those features in Africa including the overbite mentioned, aka bucktooth, another thing, we need to look at the overall body plans of the individual or group.
BTW Ethiopia and Somalia are Sub Saharan nations neighbours of Egypt.

In this case I am going to side with Byrd and the info I have seen. No offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join