It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of White Supremacy: 95 yrs ago TutanKhamun tomb was first opened by Archaeologists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Any good pharmacy can sale you a very efficient antidandruff shampoo of tar.

You can use it for decades, it may cure any dandruff in your scalp but to change the color of your scalp permanently is very unlikely.

You can write to the manufacturer and ask if you dont trust me.

Let me repeat you this to be sure you can grasp it:

It does not matter how much frequently use it, no single cent was going to be reimbursed you in case you want to sue him for lack of power to dye your skin.

By the way Gral Anwar Sadat didn't bath himself in tar daily to get that color of skin, he was born in that way either you like it or not, you need to learn to live with that historic reality.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/26/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
I've read stuff similar to what Augustus Masoniculus said, but it was about the later Hellenistic or Coptic Egyptians, like Cleopatra. Thousands of years after Tut.

Tooling around on the internet gives a hint that Tut's genetic weakness has non Caucasian origins. "Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans."linky

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Thing is, when you are alive your cells replace themselves.
Not so much when you're dead.

I think only dead people were mummified, but I could be wrong.

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your Wikipedia link says a question raised by the study is if the data is representative of the broader 12th dynasty population, because they only genetically tested one archaeology site. It's fascinating, but not enough data to make safe inferences.

If they dug up and tested my father's family cemetery plot, they'd be incorrect in assuming that the average 20th century American has 4 percent West Asian / Middle Eastern origins like my father.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

dude , those racist bastards even painted the pyramids white.

case closed now on to the next one .

why is the white man suppressing the dark side of the moon? racist bastards

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The Moon has no dark side. Just a far side.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

see angel of light phage is likely a white guy trying to ignore the darkside of the moon.

not cool phage

#darksideofmoonmatters

edit on 391130America/ChicagoSun, 26 Nov 2017 22:39:01 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I guess that's a no then on taking a science course because you prefer the delusion of willful ignorance. Good luck with all of that. See, nobody is talking about shampoo here. Were discussing coating the entire body, post mortem, in bitumen. It doesn't go anywhere, it hardens to the body and the body is then wrapped after the embalming is complete. Comparing a very dark colored, not dark skimmed, mummified body to Sadat is one of the most ludicrous strawman arguments I've ever seen out forth on ATS and that's saying a lot. You're completely fabricating facts and ignoring any actual science to put forth what is essentially a non sequitur. You've got nothing to support your illogical contentions and the only basis you have is conjecture and hyperbole but not a single fact. Go get yourself a library card and read some books, it will do you're world of good to learn something.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A far side that faces (more or less) away from us constantly.
And a dark side, too, of course. The dark side is the side facing away from the sun any given moment... Just like earth has a dark side.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

If they dug up and tested my father's family cemetery plot, they'd be incorrect in assuming that the average 20th century American has 4 percent West Asian / Middle Eastern origins like my father.

Fair, but I'm not sure the mummies in a given priestly town were all direct family. And if they were, it'd still be a question why the priest caste was a racially distinct from the ruling class.

Also the whole "Hamito-Semitic" afroasiatic ancient egyptian language thing is probably an inconvenience, too, if we think the population was largely deviant from the DNA results.

I still can't figure out how white supremacy fits in. Are people proposing King Arthur built the pyramids somewhere in "white academia" (whatever that is)?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The problem with that study, is it's not conclusive of the whole of Egypt certainly not of upper Egypt where the bulk of the population lived, matter fact ,these may well represent Hyksos families who never left after the reconquest, and to Angel of light, some of the population of the Levant looked exactly like folks from the far south of Egypt aka Kush-ites, but looks or eyeballing can be misleading, they may well be Eurasian but not fltting the stereotype.
BTW one of the delta lords of that era was called Nahasi..or the Kush-ite.

edit on 27-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Yes that's exactly the era the Shepherd kings entered, at the end of the 12th dyn

edit on 27-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

By the way Gral Anwar Sadat

What does "Gral" mean?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pink Floyd told me otherwise

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Your Wikipedia link says a question raised by the study is if the data is representative of the broader 12th dynasty population, because they only genetically tested one archaeology site. It's fascinating, but not enough data to make safe inferences.

Which is why I prefaced it with 'the only'.

Coupled with the facial reconstruction of Tut it becomes kind of obvious that he didn't have Sub-Saharan ancestry as the Original Poster fetishized over.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
The problem with that study, is it's not conclusive of the whole of Egypt...

See above.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

have you ever thought that maybe there skin colour had nothing to do with them being hired and maybe just maybe its because they were # actors ?

edit on 27-11-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I think only dead people were mummified, but I could be wrong.

Sorry to break it to you, Phagester, but you're wrong.

I watched this documentary on Ancient Egypt starring Brendan Fraser and they distinctly showed two people being mummified alive. The end result is that it pisses the person off so much they retain their natural skin pigmentation and return many centuries later to find a good dermatologist.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I was reading about the origins of the picts the other day and according to an account from Isadore of Seville
that the Scots were either descendants of the king of the pharoahs or they were from Scythia

and they were pale skinned and had red hair !

but of course that was just maybe incorrectly matched information.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Unfortunately there are No longer books on Eurocentrism in libraries by now, that possibly you can also recommend me to read.

They were retired many decades ago when the Pitdown Man was found to be one of the most embarrassing frauds ever found on human evolution, the worst scandal ever for the British Museum.

Is it so much difficult for you to accept what the logic dictates in cultural evolution?

If the human specie appeared first time in Africa, either as Austrolopitecus in South Africa or as a Homo abilis in Etyopia, it is reasonable to have the first civilization in that same continent.

You are the one here concluding against the facts, the funerary mask as well as the sarcofagus show clearly thick lips as only can be found in Black people, so ample base of the nose, bulky chicks, so dark eyes.

Nilotic dark skinned people were the first inhabitants of Egypt, any ethnographist can explain you that. Anwar El Sadat was very representative of that group, and if he would be alive he should not find ludicrous your absurd try to take away of him his Epyptian passport.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/27/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join