It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: John Conyers deserves due process

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Is this why the diversion from the truth? seems your the one putting a yarn on it,post showed how liberals think everything they do is ok,the facts are evident,truth be told perverts no matter what party are criminals,they are running scared

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I see some have taken Nancy "out of context".

The rebuttals are getting thinner and thinner with each new scandal.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just think the old girl is getting upset because nobody's grabbing on her anymore and maybe if this all settles down she might get some action. Makes you wonder how many times she's sold her soul if she ever had one.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She said he deserves due process when accused of sexual allegations from accusers.

Doesn't everybody have the right to due process regardless of what they are accused of ?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

She said he deserves due process when accused of sexual allegations from accusers.

Doesn't everybody have the right to due process regardless of what they are accused of ?

Great question !!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Long as its a democrat then due process must be followed, but if its a republican they are baby raping child sacrificing monsters that must be burned at the stake.

Did her handlers forget to give her the daily medical dosage.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The problem here is the following:

Those in a position of power and influence, often do not go through the process of due process, as they use the laws, to their advantage to avoid the consequences of their actions. So that means a politicians will often do a settlement than go through the entire process. And what is even worse, is that the victims and the families and communities of the victims will accept it, instead of demanding that the accused go through the process. Once a settlement is reached, in short it is like the accused, be it guilty or innocent, ends up without anything on the record.

And this is more than just one party or the other.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

During that Meet the Press appearance, Nancy Pelosi also said that John Conyers is an icon. I bet she thinks of herself as an icon as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are icons in the minds of many.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

They are icons in the minds of many.

To be honest I think of these type of politicians (on all sides) as stupid emoji's rather than icons.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Anyone that knows me knows that I cannot stand her or her politics but she's right about this one. Everyone deserves true due process.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Republicans who break the law should be put in jail and I'm for investigation into Russia and Hilary. How many wacko Dems say that.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

I agree. The problem is she only thinks Democrats deserve it. She doesn't say this about Republicans.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I can't trust or believe any congressman or congresswoman after the revelations of the slush-hush fund.

Pelosi can go rot in hell, the lying hypocritical bitch!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here's another good one...

Nancy Pelosi Blames Harvey Weinstein’s Problems On Donald Trump

“Harvey [Weinstein] didn’t evoke this. The election of President Trump evoked what happened to Harvey and now everybody is served notice,” Pelosi accused.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think what everyone means to say is if you are Democrat or Liberal you deserve due process. If you are Republican or conservative then immediately after anyone accuses them of anything they should resign/quit/report to jail.

It can't be any more clear or blatant yet Dems still refuse to see it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Any Democrat who breaks the law should be put in jail. I would like to hear some of you right wing crazies say the same thing about your side?

Nope. I figured you would not.

I can speak for myself, as life long republican I don't give a crap who did whatever, if it was illegal, throw their a$$es in jail.

And I've long said that if anything came of the whole Russian crap, they should take Trump down.

I am an equal opportunity "throw them in jail" advocate. No side should be immune.

Fred

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry but Nancy defines the sentence "bat sh!t crazy"......

Fred.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Saying he deserves due process insinuates that there is knowledge that the acts may be criminal.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hilarious. The same Nancy Pelosi who went apoplectic when Betsy DeVos suggested accused perpetrators of sexual assaults on campuses should be entitled to due process, referring to it as:

an alarming reminder of the White House’s dismissive and cruel attitude toward survivors and students.

LINK.

Of course that was almost two months ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join