It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 and a half years then its all over ;(

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We tried that this weekend .
The three of us had a fantastic time , just like we used to .
I'm just waiting on Her decision in the coming days of whether or not She wants to make a go of it or just call it a day .
Dreading what decision She'll come to but this journey has to be travelled , as painful as it is .

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Both sexes are equally dark in terms of sexual activity, but in the regressive feminist west men's sexual mores are demonised, while the same behaviour from women is sanitised as saintly.
a reply to: pilotx

Are you kidding me? Men sleep around and it's accepted and even encouraged. If a woman sleeps around, she's labeled a "slut."

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Both sexes are equally dark in terms of sexual activity, but in the regressive feminist west men's sexual mores are demonised, while the same behaviour from women is sanitised as saintly.
a reply to: pilotx

Are you kidding me? Men sleep around and it's accepted and even encouraged. If a woman sleeps around, she's labeled a "slut."

If a key opens many locks it's a very good key. If lock can be opened by many keys it's a very poor lock.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

You're just waiting on an ultimateum. After having a fantastic time.
Seems to me you need to deflate all that pressure of waiting on
some decision and just continue the fantastic time feelings without
the pressure.
That way instead of being cutoff again by a decision that may suck.
You're just a constant source for laughter and smiles. That's how you get
where you want to be anyway. Pressure will blow people apart period.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Sound advice

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

For the UK members.
They think its all over, it is now ;(

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Sorry if you were offended-I thought you were sharing and looking for comments on your situation.

Stay strong.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

For the UK members.
They think its all over, it is now ;(

If that means you have broken it off with this toxic female then I am very glad to hear it. Start lifting heavy weights often and learn about "Game". Take women off the pedestal and stop being outcome dependent. You have an opportunity to be the guy you always wanted to be that women love, and other guys envy. Seize this moment with both hands and have the life you always wanted. You owe it to yourself.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

As painful as it is. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

In a bizzare twist She actually found this thread.
Hello Sweetheart.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

In a bizzare twist She actually found this thread.
Hello Sweetheart.

We know what sort of woman you are and have helped this man to build his self-esteem. So you will have to find some other dumpster diver to massage your ego. It will be your fault, and no ones else's when you die alone and your cats dine on your vile corpse.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

We're talking now and working things out.
Baby steps but am made up.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yet another victim of the aggrandized 'live happily ever after with SO' myth. According to the author of M5, this sort of thing is simply an experiential loop for low to mid-level incarnations, and will naturally result in disappointment to the progressing spirit.

'The One' Oh dear. I don't know if it's appropriate to laugh, but it brings a smile to my face.

Just as in the Matrix movie, 'The One' is just another system of control. The Matrix Control System will feed you addictive experiences to keep you playing the experiential loop, but it will never provide you with closure. The deep seated need to reconnect with harmony is only accomplished once we let our Spirit mature and finish the physical 3D Game. Submerging back into the infinite oneness is what the Spirit longs for and trying to get there through a boring, culturally encouraged heterosexual relationship is like snorting glue (or maybe something harder) and hoping the high lasts forever.

It's generally a dead end. It either results in mediocrity and a stalling of spiritual progress, or in suffering, when one's high-minded romantic ideals face the sad rocky reality of Matrix existence.

First learn to love and appreciate yourself and to stop spilling emotional/etheric energy around. When your emotional/etheric body learns to remain perfectly still, you'll be on your path back to infinite oneness and you will find what you're looking for. The run-of-the-mill sexual relationships are based upon draining each other's emotional/etheric energy and thus - they short-circuit the spirit and ultimately leave us exhausted and drained.

But you will get there. Don't worry.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: typo

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhaegar7
Yet another victim of the aggrandized 'live happily ever after with SO' myth. According to the author of M5, this sort of thing is simply an experiential loop for low to mid-level incarnations, and will naturally result in disappointment to the progressing spirit.

'The One' Oh dear. I don't know if it's appropriate to laugh, but it brings a smile to my face.

Just as in the Matrix movie, 'The One' is just another system of control. The Matrix Control System will feed you addictive experiences to keep you playing the experiential loop, but it will never provide you with closure. The deep seated need to reconnect with harmony is only accomplished once we let our Spirit mature and finish the physical 3D Game. Submerging back into the infinite oneness is what the Spirit longs for and trying to get there through a boring, culturally encouraged heterosexual relationship is like snorting glue (or maybe something harder) and hoping the high lasts forever.

It's generally a dead end. It either results in mediocrity and a stalling of spiritual progress, or in suffering, when one's high-minded romantic ideals face the sad rocky reality of Matrix existence.

First learn to love and appreciate yourself and to stop spilling emotional/etheric energy around. When your emotional/etheric body learns to remain perfectly still, you'll be on your path back to infinite oneness and you will find what you're looking for. The run-of-the-mill sexual relationships are based upon draining each other's emotional/etheric energy and thus - they short-circuit the spirit and ultimately leave us exhausted and drained.

But you will get there. Don't worry.

Well put

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The anger is beginning to kick in now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Would you be willing to do a float tank?

www.lazyfrogfloatcentre.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I hope the next 7 years are not so stressful and perhaps even have some happiness..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Possibly. Plus its only down the M4.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Kind words. Thanks for that

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Don't feel used. That girl needed someone, you were there for her. That was an honor.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join