It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

viewshed and horizons // elevations website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
hey - i was unsure where to put this [ hint we need an " outdoors activities " sub
]

i noticed that GE viewshed data had " errors " - so looking for a solution - i was directed to an online app

here is the online app :

app

it does exactly what it says - and has several cool features [ look at all the options and sub menus
]

its relevant " survival " relevance =

will my LOS radio - ie VHF give reliable comms between 2 points ?

can my secret bunker / camp // bug out spot be seen from < insert location > ?

explore and enjoy - its a niche " product " but can be used for entertainment purposes too

ETA :

and of course - on ATS it will be usefull when the next flat-tard comes up with a " new " curvature of the earth delusion as " proof " that teh earth is flat
edit on 26-11-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

will my LOS radio - ie VHF give reliable comms between 2 points ?

can my secret bunker / camp // bug out spot be seen from < insert location > ?

You do reliaze, If you put that info online your comms and secret bunker location are compromised...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
That's for the link. That's really interesting. Our geology teacher used to say that from Ben Nevis, you could see all across Scotland. It's true. You can see all the way over to the Hebrides, Inverness and Central Scotland.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

my appologies - i failed to account for the utterly puerile levels of insecurity and paranoia rampant at ATS

you clearly have not looked at it properly - the data is anonymous and ubiquitous [ there are thousands of surveys on that site ] - so unless you are fooking retarded and label your survey " my secret base " no one will ever connect the datasets to your activity

i am personally responsible for about 5% of the UK data on that site - and amazingly - none of it comprimises me

but hey - be paranoid - its a free world

and lastly - for the truely paranoid - have you ever driven a vehicle registered to you to your " secret bunker " more than once ???

feel free to kill yourself when the significance of the answer to that question sinks in

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not "Fooking" --- fooling me.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape Whoa that was a bomb shell drop. Well I guess it's a good thing I drive a 99 Chevy Suburban whick btw has a rebuilt LA6 454 pushing 530 HP and a rebuilt transmission and suspension. Bad # suv that can anywhere and almost anything.

top topics

join