It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats up with bread face

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ever see this weirdo?

i just came across her. so apparently her thing is smashing her face into bread. i guess her videos are gaining popularity and other people are doing it but to clown her i am sure.

180k followers on instagram

www.instagram.com...

thats a crazy amount of people following her cause she smashes bread with her face.
i follow a bunch of grapplers. of of them just one ADCC which is like the grappling olympics. he is the best in the world at his weight right now. he has 70k followers.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
You want my honest opinion?

95% of the planet is so friggin stupid, I'm truly amazed they can tie their own shoes. They'd watch grass grow if someone told them it was the popular thing to do. Look at all the "challenges". Exactly how stupid do you have to be to set yourself on fire and take video, just to look cool?
Crap like this is why I can't stand the average person.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It is official.

The world has gone mad ...

That is all.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

95% of the planet is so friggin stupid, .

for sure.
hey this lady might be super cool. she is weird. so what. i am pretty far out myself.
the thing i dont get is how 180k people like her enough to follow her doing this #.
that is what gets me.
yeah all the challenge stuff is annoying for sure.
im sure they raise money sometimes. do some good # but ice bucket challenge ice bucket challenge. it does get old. if you are gonna help just toss them a few bucks and pass on the challenge
edit on 26-11-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

hhahahahahahah
that is the perfect gif for this thread at this moment

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Crumby title BTW ...

Pretty doughy .

I'll leave quietly.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

hhahahahahahah
that is the perfect gif for this thread at this moment

T&C be damned, sometimes there are just not words that can be said.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
its a funny vid. i just watched it all

she said now she treats the bread smashing like a date and dresses up and sometimes she has to go hard.

she also said a few people have emailed and said they beat it to the vids.
hahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Exactly

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

That's just weird....and what she says people are doing while watching her videos is even weirder. I checked out a few articles on her because I didn't think it was real:
Buzzfeed
Business Insider
NY Times

but it was...

I think the face smashing lady is not as weird as what people do to her video while she smashes her face in bread...

blend

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

I think the face smashing lady is not as weird as what people do to her video while she smashes her face in bread...

blend

100%
it is weird to do that but overall not too far out.
i agree though
ladies double clicking their mouse while they watch.
strange

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Holy Cripes!

Is this for real? I don't think i'll ever be able to look at anyone buying bagels the same way again.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

95% of the planet is so friggin stupid, I'm truly amazed they can tie their own shoes. They'd watch grass grow if someone told them it was the popular thing to do. Look at all the "challenges". Exactly how stupid do you have to be to set yourself on fire and take video, just to look cool?
Crap like this is why I can't stand the average person.

At least we are lucky and there is a melting pot for those weirdoes, in the more stupid part of the interwebz, you know, instagram, facebook, twitter, youtube and all that crap nobody really needs.

Imagine they would roam free and not just being weird behind a computer device in mom´s cellar....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

At least we are lucky and there is a melting pot for those weirdoes,

im glad they exist period. i call her weird but that does not equal bad. she is just weird.
im glad freak shows exist. im talking the types of people that just enjoy doing weird # and dont hurt anyone.
life would get pretty boring if there were no freaks out there.

harmless freaks i should say....get that bread girl

but when you have people beating it to her smashing bread then one has to wonder

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I truly despair for the future of humanity. Seems we have almost reached Idiocracy level. Of all the interesting or entertaining vids on YouTube 180k people waste away their lives watching stuff like this, it is so moronic it is beyond belief. Also worrying is the way her 'fetish' seems to have spread to others who are getting off on watching her.

The more I see of humanity, the less I want to be part of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You want my honest opinion? 95% of the planet is so friggin stupid, I'm truly amazed they can tie their own shoes. They'd watch grass grow if someone told them it was the popular thing to do. Look at all the "challenges". Exactly how stupid do you have to be to set yourself on fire and take video, just to look cool? Crap like this is why I can't stand the average person.

Funny how your post got more stars than the OP; I wonder if the OP will get it?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I can dig where she's coming from lol. Fresh bread feels great to the touch. No, I've never put bread on my face! I'd sleep on a mattress of fresh bread because it'd be absolutely comfortable.

It's fine by me if she wants to do this. There are people who make piles of rocks by the sea. Thousands spend their days knitting clothes for their pet dogs and millions spend their lives shooting imaginary enemies in fake worlds with make-believe guns. My point being that what she's doing is harmless and quirky.

No idea why so many people want to watch her. Not surprised it's a fetish to some people. Only last week it was in the national media about a guy having a live eel (A LIVE EEL!) extracted from his [have a guess]. If a woman does anything there's some guy out there getting a rush of blood to his pants. A pretty woman can stand absolutely still wearing a boiler suit and a bag over her head and there'll be a few thousand guys in heaven. People, eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know people who have weirder things they do than that. She seems normal in most other ways.

At least she does not eat crackers in bed. Maybe she likes the smell of the bread. If she ate all of that instead of smashing her face in it, she would not look so good.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Some people think this is dumb and retarded.

I think lots of people are really, really bored.

Some distract their boredom with drink, some smash bread with their face.

Whatever fulfills you. Rather see people smash bread than each other.

Maybe they do it because in their eyes the world is gone that bat s*** crazy, the only thing left to do is pound ones head against something, preferably something soft.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join