It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Board Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Let's look at the world as if it was a board game, we play against the board as well as other fractions. The goal is at this point to survive and shape the future in the way your party believes is best.

What the different fractions are isn't exactly clear, who's working for which goal is also blurry, but we will work it out, I'm pretty confident.

So let's start with the most famous group.

The Freemasons
They're by far less homogeneous than one might think and always have been a rather loosely bound group consisting of different rites and sub-groups including Illuminati, or meta-physics such as Count Cagliostro and his taste for ancient-Egypt lore, which made way for the deflection of “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”.
Today the use of the label Freemason for the real players has become a sign that you didn't do your homework as they're mostly average Joe's with humanistic tendencies and some sort of propagandistic human shields. That's why they don't get meeples they're basically part of the board.

One of the modern sub-groups are definitely, the atheistic globalists, working towards a united One World Government. Nowadays I believe everybody who's into this kind of conspiracy gets the suspicion George Soros is high ranking and since it's all just crazy talk doesn't even feel the need to hide, he confidently sits on his throne in plain sight.
But he's not the only one. Bilderberger, large cooperations such as Windows with Bill Gates, Facebook with Zuckerberg, they all use the same blue meeple.

Then we have the modern sorcerers, the Hollywood, big entertainment industry, Kabbalists, Satanists, etc. preying on the big human collective soul for whatever they feel right. As they're of course also not one group per se, but one ally of faith. Some definitely also mind childs of Cagliostro or the more modern Aleister Crowley and the psychedelic magicians of the Hippy-Movement.
Like Madonna, as one of the more prominent examples. But certainly not the only one. The purple meeples on the board.

The Technocrats dreaming of singularity, hoping that one day mankind will loose it's irrationality and become finally just as calculable as their gadgets. All hope-, mind- and emotionless like their God AI.
Elon Musk, if you need an example. The green meeples.

Then we have the old-school faith in God people who at this point hope and pray apocalypse will come during their lifetime such as Steve Bannon, many Jews for obvious reasons, partially certainly the Vatican etc because what better proof could they get they were right all along than some supernatural army storming down from heaven? The red meeples.

The board is the entire world, you find yourself in front of an internet device reading something about a game and are dealt a hand of event-cards.
Personal experiences, like:

+You wake up from a strange dream with markings around your wrist and tiny little wounds which feel like there is something moving under your skin.

+A nice walk in the park where all of the sudden people start answering to what you just at this very moment were thinking.

+Your phone/laptop/tablet seems to develop a mind of its own and leads you towards thinking about things you wouldn't have on your own.

Global events:

+The minutemen incident

+Rendlesham Forest

+HMAS Hobart

+The SpaceX Falcon 9 explosion

You're free to interpret all of these things as you wish. Believe or not believe, but they all take place.
There are no dice in this game nothing is chance. The only tool you got to move forward is your brain. You can try to become one of the blue, purple, gray, white meeples or you choose yourself what color you want to have, what role you want to play.

The goal is to figure out the truth. Because the truth will set us free. You can save the world.

Let's play

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I've had a feeling for years that the trap is closing and unless billions stand up and say No!, there's not a damn thing we can do.
Social media, manipulated by Google, Facebook, Twitter and other companies, is having more and more impact on the way people think. Phones are the very lifeblood of many and they need their daily wifi fix NOW. if they don't get it, they lose their collective minds.
"Waddaya mean "Read a book instead?... How? I got no wifi!!" "You mean a real one? Like, made out of paper ?...pfft..Get with the times Grandpa" [ begins to shake from Twitter withdraw ]

"News" media slanted to not only hide the truth, but to deliver the crap they do put out in such a way as to keep us at each other's throats, instead of focusing on the real villains.
Corporations heavily involved in writing the very laws we live by and if they can't get what they want, they just bribe or threaten a few Congressmen or Senators. Corruption runs deep and none of them are completely innocent.

I keep hearing it said that "The people are waking up". From what I can see, most are still fast asleep.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The game is quite simple if one has the mind that will allow it as there is no boundaries.
The coming of the UFOs in 1947 due to our use of atomic weapons was the starting of the new trend.
Nuclear ICBMs will never be allowed in any conflict.
The goal is a decent world for all.
The ETI ovrlords rule.
Drastic changes, within reason, throughout the world are left up to the various factions across the world.
The ETIs proclaim: DON"T start another world war for the sake of expansion or ideology. Get along or else.
The New World Order will be done on Earth as is in Heaven (more or less). No individual countries that separate people.
Nations that resist, strongly, modernization must be contained, changed or destroyed (within reason).
Humanity has the entirely wrong take on everything. Materialism, a trait stemming from animalistic behaviors, is out.
What is "in" these days is consciousness. Basically, consciousness is everything and nothing else is as sacred.
Most of history is to be discarded for a new perspective that avoids the physical. Minds must retreat into themselves
Minds must rid themselves of thinking of other beings and themselves as "things." No genders, no differences allowed.

Query an ETI about this game we struggle at playing these days and it would respond, "Game over. Checkmate."

Puzzle at the world's entire situation no more. It is all connected and finalized. Get used to it. And never expect that your government is going to tell you the truth about anything that doesn't serve its own needs. Oh, and you, as an individual, is not important to any plan that is in play in this scenario. (Sorry, for briefness, my coffee is getting cold.)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The global agenda, religious agenda, AI agenda, are all one distraction from our mind.

Distracting us away from our reason and common sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

What's a meeple? is it a type of pokemon?

I would classify myself as 'black meeple' someone who's scientific mind believes our species will not endure this century unless we radically change our worldview and learn to coexist before we destroy ourselves.

We as a species can't just pack our bags and go to Ibiza, if we destroy our planet there is nowhere to go and if we do-how do I put this politely-we are screwed.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The goal is to figure out the truth. Because the truth will set us free. You can save the world.

Let's play

Here is something to consider.

If someone is working towards a goal that cannot be achieved in their lifetime, is it really "their" goal? How different would your goals be if you had 20 years left to live versus 1000 years?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Finite and Infinite Games

I'm not a big fan of your game metaphor. People's lives mean more than just winning.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Let's look at the world as if it was a board game, we play against the board as well as other fractions. The goal is at this point to survive and shape the future in the way your party believes is best.
Then we have the old-school faith in God people who at this point hope and pray apocalypse will come during their lifetime such as Steve Bannon, many Jews for obvious reasons, partially certainly the Vatican etc because what better proof could they get they were right all along than some supernatural army storming down from heaven? The red meeples.

Let's play

I'm in that category.
God gave us earth and is giving us a chance to see what we do with it.
satan hates humanity and takes every opportunity to make things worse (see first part of Book of Job).

most of these other groups are satanic puppets pushing his evil agenda, all the time thinking they are independent and self-propelled, even that they're doing *good*.

as a Christian, I earn heaven-credits by serving/pleasing God (going to church, tithing) and helping other humans (be nice, give rides, visit the elderly, contribute to soup kitchen). I lose credits by doing bad things (cheating on my taxes, thinking impure thoughts about the girl in Peeple's avatar).

don't think of it as a 'game', think of it as a contest, good vs evil, God vs satan, light vs darkness. and, yes, there will soon be an apocalypse (props to OP for spelling correctly) and a judgment day.
I predict: high credit score: Mother Teresa. low credit score; hitler.
rest of us? somewhere in the middle.
good OP.

edit on 26-11-2017 by ElGoobero because: clarify quote

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What a great way to view this reality, as a game. I try and play it/immerse in it every single day. At the beginning I tried to memorize facts and statistics thinking they held the answers. I am now trying to see this reality through other people's eyes. I lust after different view points and ways of interpreting this world. Creativity and originality are my most treasured finds.

If there have been many different and separate periods of advanced civilization on this planet that have developed and then fell without a trace of their existence, maybe the point of life is to just experience. There is no winning and no losing. If the concept of rebirth and reincarnation holds any validity then we have been down this road before, just with different variables.

All of the different groups and factions exist simply for our entertainment. The best part of it is that they don't even realize they are the main actors in this truman show.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What about that guy with the golden meeple over there?
Always tryin' to shove his steeple, into the good peeple.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I played that game before and I got burned to say the least. Now I will just watch the game, because all the meeples seriously crack me up. I especially like the artist/magicians. Give me satan over the borg, lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I identify as an indigo/black/white plaid meeple.

We are interdimensional beings having retained pieces of conscious memory for trillions of years and have seen multiple iterations of the multiverse birth-life-death mechanism.

My hybrid human form is just a temporary stay. My actual form is an ethereal version of my avatar.

😁

edit on 26-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Meeeples...I get it.

I'll go with brown, for simply just being Earthly an plain what's in front me. Brown Goal, dont give crap unless need be, or you'll be sorry.

Would white be the most dangerous on the board, since it basically all the pretty colours of the rainbow?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And the taxes.

Peasants used to cruicfy them when it came to taxes.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's funny how everyone blames "communism" for it when the New World Order has always been a right wing survival-of-the-fittest affair. Wealthy elite who trick the commoners into submission. This is also the reason they use the trickster archetype as their symbol, as well as the one-eye referencing "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king". Meaning, they don't need to be gods to rule, they just need to be relative gods. Money and ignorance fuel their power.

I think you're exactly right that the majority of Freemasons are pawns just like everyone else, and only specific groups within (illuminati types) are the ones pulling the strings.

You notice too that occultists (like Cagliostro and Crowley, Cayce and Wilcock) build upon foundations of previous occultists, which is a psychological warfare tactic. Two people saying the same thing in different eras makes people more likely to believe it as truth. People see it as an inherent substantiation. But in reality it's just copying.

The New Age cult movement is what you should be wary of. They are the fulmination of all this. They breed ignorance to make people more compliant.

new topics

top topics

join