It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 12 Step Program For Trumpists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I'm sure as # not a liberal so your accusation is laughable. How does that video apply to Me? I can care less about either fictitious team which you cheer for.

I just like getting muddy in the pit.

Deluded Trump fans entertain me as well...

Eta...

Even most liberals can admit Hillary is bat poop crazy and evil to boot. Why are conservatives so thick in regards to Trump being an obvious elite insider.

I still want an explanation why he allowed young girls to be recruited by Epstein aide at maralago and why he rode the Lolita express. If you're not seeking these answers then go bury your heads back in the sand.

I ask this as an outsider who is baffled by the fact that so many people are falling for this clown foolery.
edit on 26-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

MAGA....MOSCOW AGENT GOLFING AGAIN!!!

Great thread, and true.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Meanwhile... the offered alternative is Snowflakes chugging Antifreeze...because it is sterile and y'all like the taste... As a 22+ Year Combat Veteran, still on Active Duty, I and the vast Majority revel at the "Hope and Change" crowd still weeping and gnashing their teeth. Trump had done more to better our entire outlook in less than one year than the three previous administrations. He still has over 3 years left, and despite roadblocks at every turn, is steamrolling the Left. Some Campaign Promises take longer than others especially when the Swamp is larger than anticipated, but with resilience it will be drained. It takes a phased methodology to systematically dismantle the status quo and thus far, he's completely dominated the news cycle the entire time and played the useful idiots like a fine Stradivarius. It's straight entertainment for us DOERS at this point, because the Left is completely ineffectual and other than their own self aggrandizement, are as useless than Christopher Reeves blinking out Football picks. In other words, I'll put it this way... The current state of the Left is like Stephen Hawking doing a Keg Stand, it sounds cool at first, but always ends in tragedy.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

oh boy...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The reason the campaign promises are taking longer to fulfil is because they are about delivering something tangible. The last administration only promised to deliver abstracts which are impossible to quantify in terms of failure and success, and therefore are a political copout.

a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

egalitarian

No thanks. Can't force absolute equity (equality is fine...)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That makes him extra awesome, then.

Moscow rocks. I'd rather have a country filled with Russians than a country filled with progressive purists.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
About a year ago some universities had “cry ins”, so people could mourn the loss of the election. They offered colouring books and puppies. Maybe more healing is needed. Perhaps making fake little lists is a good catharsis for Trump derangement Syndrome.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

What a bunch of snowflakes you are

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: M5xaz

Most normal people do not defend child rapists or support them. That speaks to your morals and beliefs.

"Think" about what you just said! Lol, Trump is currently supporting a pedophile in Roy Moore!!! I also don't see where the Op mentioned anything about Hillary. I have to agree with the Op, Trump supporters do seem like addicts. You're blindly and ignorantly ignoring Trump's...

1. Incompetency, speaking before researching facts (PROVEN many time on video and in tweets, and his lack of understanding how the system of checks and balances in our government works.)

2. His lack of credibility, lie after lie... (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video coming straight out of the horses mouth!)

3. His childish need for constant praise and constant name calling (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video)

4. His failure to keep his campaign promises (His healthcare plan and his tax reform plan clearly doesn't represent what he touted on the campaign trail. (Again PROVEN on video)

5. His obvious sexual objectification (PROVEN with recordings! Not to mention his 13 accusers who are on record giving detailed accounts on how he groped them)

6. His bigotry (PROVEN again in videos and in tweets. Since when do White Nationalists support someone who supposedly isn't racist? Remember the "Hail Trump" Nazi salute and support by Richard Spencer a known White Nationalist? Remember when Trump stated in an interview " He didn't know what White Supremacists represented? Come on, how ignorant can people be to support this guy on this issue alone?"

7. His continuous attacks on the media and the 1st amendment (Nothing like attacking the corner stone foundation of a democracy)

8. Numerous questions surrounding his business practices, bankruptcies and pending lawsuits. (All on record)

9. His party divisiveness and poor negotiating skills. (Which he has touted in his book. Where are these awesome negotiating skills when it comes to working with the opposite party on passing legislation??) After all, didn't he himself say he would be a president for all Americans?

So I ask you, or any of your fellow trumpeters, how can you defend and ignore these 9 factual and proven points about Trump? (Oh, and please, I know someone will say... but, but, #5 those accusation haven't been proven! Well to that I say, it's only common sense when Trump's recorded on video saying he can grab women's genitals, and than not only 1 but 13 women claim he groped them, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. He's also had numerous interviews where he talks about women in a derogatory manor which clearly shows what a slime bag he really is. Where there's smoke there's fire.

It's truly ridiculous that anyone can still support this president. Only a fool or someone with no moral conscience would ignore all these warning signs in a leader.

Learn to read.
I said "Trump was the best alternative"

You are the one with a Hillary fetish. Major projection issues.
Think.

Let's take each of your bullets one by one:

0. Pedophilia issue:
Trump never defended in court an actual pedophile, particularly one she new to be guilty.
Hillary did.

1. Incompetency:
Every single one of Hillary's foreign policy objectives failed, whether it's Russia, Syria, Libya
Women in large parts of Syria are now subject to mysogynistic Sharia
Slave marets have opened in libya, where her islamic extremists have replaced Gaddafi

2. Lies:
Illegally keeping classified information on a home personal server- Petreaus got prosecuted for something similar but much smaller. Plus, I just gave you an audio recording. It does not get worse than defending a pedophile

3.Need for constant praise:
See MSM
Plus she actually had Fusion GPS pay journalists to spread her manufactured lies on her opponent

4. Failure to keep campaign promises
Tell that to the people of HAITI from whom she STOLE
www.youtube.com...

5.Sexual objectification::
Hillary enabled her sexual predator husband, documented since their days in Little Rock

6.Bigotry:
Trump never stole a dime from black people. Hillary did- see Haiti above

7.Continous attacks on the media
In a democracy, we are all free to express our opinions on the media, Trump as well.
You want to deny him that right.
Afraid of MSM exposure no doubt.
I just gave you the Fusion GPS example above. Clue in.

8.Business practices
See Clinton Foundation, the greatest charity fraud in history
charlesortel.com...

9. Party divisiveness::
HILLARY ACTUALLY RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY AGAINST BERNIE !! Key democrats have admited it
Illegal much ?

Between the RIGGING of the DNC primary, the Clinton Foundation THEFTS, the UraniumOne Russian money scandal, and her demonstrated incompetence as SoS, it is amazing to me Hillary still has any supporters, however, deaf, and ignorant they may be.

QED
edit on 26-11-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Someone absolutely had to take the case. The court system is set up that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Get a clue.

No I'm not advocating child abuse. Don't even.
Our system may not be perfect but it works most of the time.

Unfortunately guilty people do go free and innocent people are incarcerated but we have to trust that it doesn't happen often and a good defense attorney goes a long way to make sure the scales are balanced.

Let's not debate the court system here. That would make a great thread however.

Yes.

Someone did have to take the case.
The same way that mobsters are allowed to have lawyers and those lawyers can quite legally have a long and prosperous career defending mobsters.

But most normal people would agree that lawyers that defend mobsters are unsuitable choices for public office.

Defending pedophiles is WORSE than defending mobsters.
Hillary CHOSE to defend a child rapist she knew to be guilty.

Hillary is thus unsuitable for public office.

****GET A CLUE *****

QED

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

First and foremost the standard belief in political ideology, like religion in most cases, is a text book example of a desire to have someone think for them rather than thinking for themselves.

The belief that your political ideas are somehow more valid than anyone else is a false perception on your part. Understand that it can also be very telling of the individual who chooses what sentiment to follow rather than question. To make light of anothers beliefs for the purpose of projecting superiority over them is also lightly problematic to your base cause.

How weak the mind also displays just how dedicated one is to that belief which can lead to blindness and by nature is inherently dangerous in a society of people where everyone wants to be right.

Do recognize no matter who you pull for, believe in, or prey to, they don't care about you as an individual. You're a means to an end. No one is absolutely correct about an assumption made on the part of political ideals as eventually that will turn you into the very thing you draw disdain for.

In short, by my observation I noted 2 things.
1) Democrats want you to think like them
2) Republicans just want you to think

Both parties are corrupt and flawed to hell and back and should both likely be done away with. SO I ask, is your belief in politics a crutch for the missing desires in your life? Or is it a base line for what you feel is justified in society? Either way, why do you think you're right?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Weinstein isn't on trial is he? He should be but that's also the rule of law. Statutes of limitations.

The point of that example was to compare and contrast the ethical behaviour of Weinstein's lawyer (she dropped him) with that of Hillary (she defended a pedophile she knew to be guilty)

Difficulty understanding moral behaviour or are you just slow ?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So does trump. See Roy Moore for reference...

Trump never went so far as to defend in court, and get off, someone he knows to be guilty of pedophilia.
Hillary did exactly that.
She then went on to enable her sexual predator husband.
If that was not enough, she also attacked the RAPE VICTIMS of her husband.

Rape victims should be believed. Hillary says that but does the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Hillary is gone guys. She lost. She no longer has anything to do with your support of Trump.

Well you see that is the problem.... no one needs to support Trump now, right? I think that is the message I keep hearing.

I see a situation where it has been a total uphill battle for him to do anything. ALL the left hates him, and I mean HATE!! The right Washington establishment never wanted this non-politician in the first place, and only grudgingly kind of leaned in his direction, plus the right is broken up into three parties that at times are 180 degree apart, so good luck on any majority vote. The media and Hollywood have had a billion dollar campaign against him even before his first day in office.

So many say just impeach him...like that is the answer...how about supporting our President for once... It's like so many fight for him to fail and if he does, they will say I told you so...lol

edit on 26-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

True. However, most Trump voters are financially independent/stable adults. We can afford to throw a little bit of our resources in to support POTUS. Most of his detractors are unemployed teens or college students (not stable in any way). We have them in numbers, we have them in finance/resources and we have them in life experience.

We must not be complacent, and continue to show up in support of our duly elected POTUS. And I don't know about you guys, but about 400,000,000 weapons in this country say he's finishing out his lawful term, no matter what.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

This, exactly

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Trump is pretty great.

However, you're absolutely right in that keeping that corrupt hag out of office was my number one priority. Which is why I voted Bernie in the primary, and Trump in the general.

Anyone But Hillary = seconded

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The better alternative was anyone but the candidates voters chose in the primaries. I can't even comprehend how voters couldn't see through Trump, let alone Clinton's scandals. So just because voters were fed a bunch of lies by both candidates, it makes complete sense to you to defend an incompetent winning presidential candidate that has just as much dirt and scandals as his competitor? It MAKES NO SENSE and it's why the citizens in the U.S. have no voice in their government. We deserve what we get when we continue to re-elect and defend blatant self-serving representatives. Voters continue to vote along party lines and ignore the character of the candidate.

I have a fetish with Hillary? You quickly brought up her record to defend "the better alternative Trump!" Hello, Hillary is not the POTUS!!! How about Trump supporters stop ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room and stop using Clinton to justify his stupidity, scandals and incompetency! I can bet my last dollar, if this was a liberal president we would be agreeing with every point I listed. It's not even worth the time to debate the issue, it's just so black and white.

Like a typical Trump backer, you avoided and never directly addressed the blatant facts I listed pertaining to Trump. I could care less about Clinton, never supported her, and I actually refused to make my vote count for either one of them. It was the first presidential election in which I refused to vote for either candidate! I actually thought Bernie had more of a grasp on the pulse of the American people than both these lying self-serving candidates.

What I have issues with, is how you and many other Trump supporters will deflect our current presidents blatant failures, dangerous rhetoric and incompetency by constantly bringing up the failures of Clinton who lost the election or Obama who is no longer in office! You immediately went to the Hillary crutch to defend the POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join