It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 12 Step Program For Trumpists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
FACT:

Trump fans post in meme format because they live in a cartoon reality. This is an indication that most if not all of them probably fit within the autism spectrum, this is serious stuff and not to be laughed at.

I'm truly concerned for the wellbeing of all of you. I suggest you keep an open mind and attempt listening to the OP as they're clearly trying to help you.

Awesome! More identity politics from the from the people that claim the right is divisive.

Now the Trump voters are Autistic on top of being:

Racist
White Supremacist
White Nationalist
Islamaphobes
Sexist
Mysogenist
Deplorable
Traitors
Homophobes
Transphobes
Xenophobes
Bigots

I'm sure there are more, but that's just what I could think of off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This is ineffective when trumps says it. Even less so coming from you.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

What did you just say? Lol

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

How do you know that?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What are his policies? They change with the seasons.
Tax cuts? Really? I'm sure...we will see.
Hint ACA...
edit on 11262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Ha ha. And you still think Hillary's going to be indicted...
So...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

And stumping for a child sex abuser...That's okay. Hillary didn't get to choose.
Trump..he's all in on a voluntary basis.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

FACT:

Trump fans post in meme format because they live in a cartoon reality. This is an indication that most if not all of them probably fit within the autism spectrum, this is serious stuff and not to be laughed at.

I'm truly concerned for the wellbeing of all of you. I suggest you keep an open mind and attempt listening to the OP as they're clearly trying to help you.

Fact: I use memes because the anti-trump crowd stick their fingers in their ears screaming lalalala....whatever. I can only get you to look at a picture.

If you were really reading facts you would know how much is getting done (and un-done
)

But keep blindly insulting us that worked out great for y'all in the 2016 election.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Obviously the group who hangs out here are his bassist base. No one expects miracles.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It's a job. Unfortunately it's necessary...but that is how the system works. Everybody is entitled to a defense. Surely accusations occur that are not true don't they?

If not I guess you're against the possibility of Roy Moore being elected right?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
But you know what.... at the end of the day, we can all open up a new OP or start one ourselves here on ATS, and still co-exist, and in many instances, still be friends...

DENY IGNORANCE, and walk in peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary didn't get to choose.

That's BS.
According to Hillary she did it as a "favor".

Start at about 1 min if you are impatient.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Someone absolutely had to take the case. The court system is set up that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Get a clue.

No I'm not advocating child abuse. Don't even.
Our system may not be perfect but it works most of the time.

Unfortunately guilty people do go free and innocent people are incarcerated but we have to trust that it doesn't happen often and a good defense attorney goes a long way to make sure the scales are balanced.

Let's not debate the court system here. That would make a great thread however.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Weinstein isn't on trial is he? He should be but that's also the rule of law. Statutes of limitations.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So does trump. See Roy Moore for reference...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's a job. Unfortunately it's necessary...but that is how the system works. Everybody is entitled to a defense. Surely accusations occur that are not true don't they?

If not I guess you're against the possibility of Roy Moore being elected right?

Did You just admit Moore is innocent until proven guilty?
Silly, there is hope for you yet!

ETA: I spoke to soon
then you post what you did above.
edit on 11/26/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

FACT:

Awesome! More identity politics from the from the people that claim the right is divisive.

Now the Trump voters are Autistic on top of being:

Racist
White Supremacist
White Nationalist
Islamaphobes
Sexist
Mysogenist
Deplorable
Traitors
Homophobes
Transphobes
Xenophobes
Bigots

I'm sure there are more, but that's just what I could think of off the top of my head.

You forgot to add `infantile cry babies` to your list. Deluded too...I'm still dying about his TIME MAGAzine melt down.

He's clearly just as senile as John McCain. My two favorite clown puppets right there no doubt.
edit on 26-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You forgot to add `infantile cry babies` to your list. Deluded too...I'm still dying about his TIME MAGAzine melt down.

He's clearly just as senile as John McCain. My two favorite clown puppets right there no doubt.

Yup, we are the cry babies. hahahaha...smh

edit on 11 26 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the OP needs to join Snowflakes Anonymous

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Some points I have;

I am amazed at the number of people that abhor freedoms, liberties, rights and want a larger more controlling government.

I can't believe that they want to pay higher taxes, they probably want others to pay higher taxes.

The people that are anti-Trump seem to want larger government, and embrace Marxist ideologies.

They are typically un-American, anti-American.

So of course they hate Trump, hates the Bill of Rights, hate the fact that the Electoral College worked.

They want mob control because they have a mob mentality.

Anti-Trump people don't seem to be big into individuality. But then again, (see Marxists).

Now my observations include a congress that is probably more in tune with the OP than anyone else. They hate Trump, hate freedoms, and are anti-American also.

So chin up anti-freedom Marxists!

You'll get your larger more controlling authoritarian regime soon enough!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join