It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 12 Step Program For Trumpists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kettu

What lies under the bottom of a barrel?

Trump's hair.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Trump's hair.

Like its even his hair....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Bluntone22
Do you have a counterpoint to add??

Jesus, are you guys still this butt hurt?

What more is needed for a counter point JC, it's rote. Just open the Trump Quick Comeback Bible that there it is right at the top of the first page.
''Thou shalt accuse the heathen of being ''butthurt.''

link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Trump's hair.

Derp derp, ha(i)r ha(i)r.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Jesus, are you guys still this butt hurt?
How sad.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I missed where you admitted yours in your little triggered manuscript.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Since you sincerely want to help I thought I would extend the invitation to you also.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The OP is bs.He actually expects us to believe he has a friend?MOST children out grow their IMAGINARY friend at an early age.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm freaken ecstatic no matter what Trump does....

Three words to your 12 steps..

ANYONE BUT HILLARY...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I read the OP as being humor.... I didnt at all think he was seriously proposing such a program?
I doubt there's any addiction involved, though from what I can see, there is a whole lotta pride. Because Hillary. I have to pretend this guy is great because I voted for him, to keep Hillary out, and now I have no choice.
Hillary is gone guys. She lost. She no longer has anything to do with your support of Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Another whiny liberal who can't take the fact he lost,used to be you could lose with honor,but not when it comes to liberals,you sound like a 12 yr old throwing a fit grow the f up

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Your attempt at wordsmithing is commendable, but success is premature. Far too many clichés are a bit obvious. You try to establish 'fact' out of thin air, which in turn casts shadows to the more astute readers.
We get it, you don't like our President, but as we endured 0bama, so you must endure President Donald Trump.

My turn to go juvenile..... "In your face" ah ha ha ha.

If, and that's a big 'if' you ever behave ethically as a democrat, perhaps you might unite as a party to be reckoned with. But as a party plagued with corruption, greed, graft, nepotism and outright lies, your credibility has steadily declined until you find yourselves in the position you are today. Reviled, distrusted, and a major annoyance.

Not on my watch.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, this thread blew up in your face. 💣💣💣

😂😂

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The louder the denials and outrage...

...Generally means the more guilty the conscious...

The cheating spouse is always is the loudest denier of being the cheater. An interesting quirk of human psychology...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The louder the denials and outrage...

...Generally means the more guilty the conscious...

The cheating spouse is always is the loudest denier of being the cheater. An interesting quirk of human psychology...

Get that out of the 'farmers almanac' ...?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Looks like some are in the bargaining stage now. Wont be too much longer. The depression stage is the worse. Keep your heads up. It will all be just fine soon enough.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Haha nice!

This thread is like that TV show "Intervention" for Trumpies. Anyone still cheering Trump must be walking on sunshine.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Most normal people do not defend child rapists or support them. That speaks to your morals and beliefs.

"Think" about what you just said! Lol, Trump is currently supporting a pedophile in Roy Moore!!! I also don't see where the Op mentioned anything about Hillary. I have to agree with the Op, Trump supporters do seem like addicts. You're blindly and ignorantly ignoring Trump's...

1. Incompetency, speaking before researching facts (PROVEN many time on video and in tweets, and his lack of understanding how the system of checks and balances in our government works.)

2. His lack of credibility, lie after lie... (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video coming straight out of the horses mouth!)

3. His childish need for constant praise and constant name calling (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video)

4. His failure to keep his campaign promises (His healthcare plan and his tax reform plan clearly doesn't represent what he touted on the campaign trail. (Again PROVEN on video)

5. His obvious sexual objectification (PROVEN with recordings! Not to mention his 13 accusers who are on record giving detailed accounts on how he groped them)

6. His bigotry (PROVEN again in videos and in tweets. Since when do White Nationalists support someone who supposedly isn't racist? Remember the "Hail Trump" Nazi salute and support by Richard Spencer a known White Nationalist? Remember when Trump stated in an interview " He didn't know what White Supremacists represented? Come on, how ignorant can people be to support this guy on this issue alone?"

7. His continuous attacks on the media and the 1st amendment (Nothing like attacking the corner stone foundation of a democracy)

8. Numerous questions surrounding his business practices, bankruptcies and pending lawsuits. (All on record)

9. His party divisiveness and poor negotiating skills. (Which he has touted in his book. Where are these awesome negotiating skills when it comes to working with the opposite party on passing legislation??) After all, didn't he himself say he would be a president for all Americans?

So I ask you, or any of your fellow trumpeters, how can you defend and ignore these 9 factual and proven points about Trump? (Oh, and please, I know someone will say... but, but, #5 those accusation haven't been proven! Well to that I say, it's only common sense when Trump's recorded on video saying he can grab women's genitals, and than not only 1 but 13 women claim he groped them, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. He's also had numerous interviews where he talks about women in a derogatory manor which clearly shows what a slime bag he really is. Where there's smoke there's fire.

It's truly ridiculous that anyone can still support this president. Only a fool or someone with no moral conscience would ignore all these warning signs in a leader.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
FACT:

Trump fans post in meme format because they live in a cartoon reality. This is an indication that most if not all of them probably fit within the autism spectrum, this is serious stuff and not to be laughed at.

I'm truly concerned for the wellbeing of all of you. I suggest you keep an open mind and attempt listening to the OP as they're clearly trying to help you.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

We found this out over the holiday. Lots of folks so full of trump last year were avoiding the topic of trump all together.
To their credit they didn't mention Hillary either. My brother in law was passionate about trump and his up coming presidency. Now...pass the salt please.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We all knew he was unfit before the election. Nothing's changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join