a reply to: M5xaz
Most normal people do not defend child rapists or support them. That speaks to your morals and beliefs.
"Think" about what you just said! Lol, Trump is currently supporting a pedophile in Roy Moore!!! I also don't see where the Op mentioned anything
about Hillary. I have to agree with the Op, Trump supporters do seem like addicts. You're blindly and ignorantly ignoring Trump's...
1. Incompetency, speaking before researching facts (PROVEN many time on video and in tweets, and his lack of understanding how the system of checks
and balances in our government works.)
2. His lack of credibility, lie after lie... (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video coming straight out of the horses mouth!)
3. His childish need for constant praise and constant name calling (PROVEN time and time again in tweets and on video)
4. His failure to keep his campaign promises (His healthcare plan and his tax reform plan clearly doesn't represent what he touted on the campaign
trail. (Again PROVEN on video)
5. His obvious sexual objectification (PROVEN with recordings! Not to mention his 13 accusers who are on record giving detailed accounts on how he
6. His bigotry (PROVEN again in videos and in tweets. Since when do White Nationalists support someone who supposedly isn't racist? Remember the
"Hail Trump" Nazi salute and support by Richard Spencer a known White Nationalist? Remember when Trump stated in an interview " He didn't know what
White Supremacists represented? Come on, how ignorant can people be to support this guy on this issue alone?"
7. His continuous attacks on the media and the 1st amendment (Nothing like attacking the corner stone foundation of a democracy)
8. Numerous questions surrounding his business practices, bankruptcies and pending lawsuits. (All on record)
9. His party divisiveness and poor negotiating skills. (Which he has touted in his book. Where are these awesome negotiating skills when it comes
to working with the opposite party on passing legislation??) After all, didn't he himself say he would be a president for all Americans?
So I ask you, or any of your fellow trumpeters, how can you defend and ignore these 9 factual and proven points about Trump? (Oh, and please, I know
someone will say... but, but, #5 those accusation haven't been proven! Well to that I say, it's only common sense when Trump's recorded on video
saying he can grab women's genitals, and than not only 1 but 13 women claim he groped them, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two
together. He's also had numerous interviews where he talks about women in a derogatory manor which clearly shows what a slime bag he really is. Where
there's smoke there's fire.
It's truly ridiculous that anyone can still support this president. Only a fool or someone with no moral conscience would ignore all these warning
signs in a leader.