It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 12 Step Program For Trumpists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
TLDR version

TLDR version 2

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Man imho you have multiplied things happening and it depends on what group you fall into as to what might cause them to stop fooling themselves..

1) the trolls.. some people are like kyles dad on South Park and just consider people doing crazy stuff hilarious and are too stupid to realize the presidentcy isn’t a message board and actually mattters..

2) the conspiracy crowd.. this is those who love all the conspiracy stuff from Bigfoot to pizza gate. They have been firm believers in the illuminati, exc forever and trump pretends like they have been right all along..

These will desert him as he continues to spout nonesense, but never takes any actions.. it might take 2 terms for some..

But I think as the years tick by and hillary is never charged.. he is still telling deep state , yet never points a finger at a real life person... they will assume he is in on it and jump ship..

3) conservative shills: very similar to the conspiracy guys , they only believe the right wing conspiracies, and again after their are never any arrests... they decide he is in on it..

4) people who wanted change and hoped he might do it..

I think they are already off the boat and he will have to show them progress or they ain’t coming back..

5) big gop donors: they only care about their taxes .. so he will keep them if he can cut taxes.

Man I’m too tired to keep going, lol I just got off work..

Conclusion..

I think after he never fixes anything and never prosecutes anyone , the gop will eat itself since they are in charge..

They have spouted crazy conspiracy theory after theory and claimed “the obama doj is covering it up.”

Well now what???? Ain’t no obama doj, it’s atrump doj.. and all the world is watching if you try and witch hunt..

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Do you have a counterpoint to add??

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: M5xaz

A public defender who is assigned a child rapist will defend a child rapist. It's how our legal system works.

She did not have to take that case. By comparison, Weinstein's attorney dropped him after a few days, the right thing to do.
Hillary also mocks the case to this day.
Gross...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

His countetpoint is valid. Preperation H stock has probably quadrupled since the election.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

She did not have to take that case.
She asked to be excused. She was not allowed to be.

Weinstein's attorney dropped him after a few days, the right thing to do.
Weinstein's attorney was not a public defender and there has been no criminal trial.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Addictions are curious in that they tell you that you aren't an addict; And you believe your addiction. And get really triggered when someone points it out.

edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She did not have to take that case.
She asked to be excused. She was not allowed to be.

Weinstein's attorney dropped him after a few days, the right thing to do.
Weinstein's attorney was not a public defender and there has been no criminal trial.

No, another outright Hillary lie.

She DID NOT have to take the case, what's more she took on the case as a favor.

Hillary's own voice on AUDIO RECORDING:
"The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer," said Clinton in the interview. "Would I do it as a favor for him?"

freebeacon.com...

Hillary defends PEDOPHILES.

edit on 26-11-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Meh. It's clever, but it's also condescending, man. I haven't read through the thread yet, but I hope someone has written a counter-point 12 steps to overcome Hillaryism, because it's just as bad as what you call Trumpism.

And: I'm a recovering alcoholic. I have 4 and a half years sober right now. My first go round with sobriety I had 7 years. I relapsed for a year in-between my 7 year and 4 year successes.

And let me tell you, IT IS NO EFFING JOKE, man, this alcoholism. I know you are just being clever and and having a fun little laugh and I should probably lighten the hell up, but shove it up your butt, this re-writing of the 12 steps of AA to deal with your petty little political crap.

I lost my dream job- I was a musician in an elite unit for the President of the United States. I didn't plunge into alcoholism until my late 20's but when I did I went down hard. I also lost custody of my young son at the time, which was right, because I would be in blackouts for days. I once walked into the emergency room- I walked in and checked myself in- and I remember the whole process- know what my blood alcohol content was? .49. Yes, point 49. Most people would be dead but I walked in and wasn't blacked out.

It's a miracle I am still alive. And the pain I put so many people through, can't be quantified.

Getting sober and staying sober is effing difficult. It is no joke, and to have you compare it to this ridiculous democrat/republican chit is just stupid.

Grrrrrrrrr. And the thing is, BOTH sides are chit! But you've fallen for it, apparently! Damn.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
ADDED: You may find this easier to identify and ask for a sponsor. A sponsor should be someone who ISNT a Trump fan. This person can help you "work" through the above steps. Ask them questions, and answer their questions. Be honest, open and frank.

You can't work a program if you aren't being honest!

Check in with your sponsor as often as they ask you to as well -- sometimes it's just a "hey what's up?" and other times it might be a sit-down at a Denny's to go over a particular step and how you're planning on completing it.

It's totaly doable!

i'd like to volunteer my services as a sponsor. i know it will be difficult but i'm ready to help do god's work.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The trouble is once finished the program we have to face the democrat insanity and their candidates????

I'll stay addicted, that you very much.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The same people that mock "liberalism as a mental disease" are all on board with this.

I lol at your stupid faces.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Because the violent Marxists,hidden saboteurs,and traitorous Jihadist elements that support the effort ,kill the deal.
I guess YOU can't see it so I really don't require others to think for me.
I'm FINE without ANY popular culture really.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It's far more than just addiction, it's indoctrination, the people marching to the tune of Trump are in some kind of trance, it's surreal, bizarre and scary all at the same time.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The Anti-Trump 12 Step Program 1. We admitted we were powerless over Trump—that we had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a egalitarian social contract greater than ourselves could not restore us and our nation to sanity. 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to Trump
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our political beliefs.
5. Admitted to the internet, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have facts, logic and reason remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked our conservative friends, family, and community for help in removing our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed because of our addiction to Hillary and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of our political beliefs, and admit we were wrong.
11. Sought through research and study to improve our conscious contact with facts and logic, searching only for knowledge of the truth and reality at large.
12. Having had an ideological awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Clinton cultists, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
And there you have it -- 12 easy steps to regain your sanity and help truly make America great.
There fixed it for you

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed It's far more than just addiction, it's indoctrination, the people marching to the tune of Trump are in some kind of trance, it's surreal, bizarre and scary all at the same time.

Funny, since the election I've been thinking the exact same thing. About the other side, the ones who march against Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

You are right, I agree, both sides are of the one coin.

ETA. Nothing will change until you lot can see past your side.
edit on 26-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I feel like there's a bit of resistance to this -- even a bit of denial. That's OK, perhaps this Denial Checklist can help!

Can YOU identify where YOU fall?

1. Avoidance: "I'll talk about anything but my real problems!"

2. Absolute Denial: "No Not Me, I Don’t Have Problems!"

3. Minimizing: "My Problems Aren’t That Bad!"

4. Rationalizing: "If I Can Find Good Enough Reasons For My Problems, I Won’t Have To Deal With Them!"!"

5. Blaming: "If I Can Prove That My Problems Are not My Fault, I Won’t Have To Deal With Them!"

6. Comparing: "Showing That Others Are Worse Than Me Proves That I Don’t Have Serious Problems!”

7. Compliance: "I’ll Pretend To Do What You Want If You’ll Leave Me Alone!"

8. Manipulating: "I’ll Only Admit That I Have Problems If You Agree To Solve Them For Me"

9. Flight Into Health: - "Feeling Better Means That I’m Cured!"

10. Recovery By Fear: "Being Scared Of My Problems Will Make Them Go Away!"

11. Strategic Hopelessness: "Since Nothing Works, I Don't Have To Try!"

12. Democratic Disease State: "I Have The Right To Destroy Myself & No One Has The Right To Stop Me!"

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I haven't read through the thread yet, but I hope someone has written a counter-point 12 steps to overcome Hillaryism, because it's just as bad as what you call Trumpism.

What the Trump supporters don't seem to understand is that hardly any liberals care two sharts for Hillary.

For some reason, Trumpsters think everything they read on the internet is the result of some massive "butt hurt" from people who still can't accept that Hillary lost.

This is nonsense; it's also total deflection.

Mueller's investigations are not the result of "butt hurt."

Trump's unprofessional behavior is not the result of "butt hurt," except maybe his own.

The things that people b*tch about with regard to Trump have nothing whatsoever to do with devotion to Hillary.

Hillary sucks. I did not vote for her. I complain about Trump because he's a terrible President: simple as that.

Although, his one saving grace is that he's so ineffectual that he doesn't seem to be able to enact any of the policies I dislike. So, long live Trump, I guess.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

1 year. It's been a little over one year since the election and you've built nothing. Nothing bigger, nothing better, just...nothing.

Instead, there is still this insatiable desire in attempt to destroy anything and everything Trump, even your own credibility.

One would think that an ideology so wrought with disgust and insult at the current PotUS, they could derive the smallest advancement, dare I say progress, from that hatred.

Nope, just further the race to the bottom.

What lies under the bottom of a barrel?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join