It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Retrieval Coyame, Mexico : Fact or Fiction?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: mirageman

We’ve seen this pattern somewhere before:

“Our destination is planet Deneb IV beyond which lies the great, unexplored mass of the galaxy. ”

It sounds like something Rick Doty and his Serpo friends would have conjured up and they were going strong at the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What always gets me with the UFO crashes of the past and even today is that they always seem to crash in deserts or just far enough away that the military can do a clean up without the glare of the public.
They never seem to crash near a church or a school or the local town hall.
There isn't smoke without fire as they say. I believe something crashed there, but what that is I don't know. Interesting story. Very well put together OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

They always have the same elements too. Have you heard of Clifford Stone? He seeded a stack of crashed UFO stories and was subsequently found to have made up a lot of his military career. He's an example of the kind of person who creates these crazy narratives. Nobody would ever say he was a bad guy or malicious; he was always found to have been a kind and gentle person. He just couldn't help fantasising and telling shaggy dog stories.

One of the very best crashed UFO stories definitely happened and has never been resolved. A plane was scrambled after a UFO was tracked on radar in the Lake Superior area back in 1952 or 53. The plane and the UFO were then tracked on the radar until they met and the plane was never seen again. Imagine how busy and populated Lake Superior is? It's only reasonable to expect the plane to have been found in the past decades. The plane and pilot vanished into the footnotes of history...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes it has a whiff of Doty scent about it doesn't it. He's recently reared his head again claiming he read a Top Secret USAF file (150+ pages) on the Rendlesham case back in 1984. He offered nothing much up that couldn't be gathered reading up on the web about it. But he's saying it was aliens.

So I could easily believe Team Doty was behind the Coyame story.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yes indeed, there were some very busy boys back then. I can think of a good half dozen people who were active at the time and loved making up stories.

Also some of the fruitcakes who used to bore us to death on Kerry Cassidy's Camelot videos will have been around for decades too. I'm trying to remember the name of the fake major who was one of the first people to report seeing a saucer crash. Willowby? Something like that. He was BSing as far back as the early 1950s.

As much as we can speculate on shady intel and military cover stories, it's always worth appreciating how many sad souls have created fat whoppers.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

What always gets me with the UFO crashes of the past and even today is that they always seem to crash in deserts or just far enough away that the military can do a clean up without the glare of the public.
They never seem to crash near a church or a school or the local town hall.
There isn't smoke without fire as they say. I believe something crashed there, but what that is I don't know. Interesting story. Very well put together OP.

It's strange isn't it. We don't have many UFO crash stories here in the British Isles. But the handful we do also seem to have happened out of the glare of the public eye.

There's a rumour from US journalist and socialite Dorothy Kilgallen back in the 1950s that something crashed and was cleaned up by our military. But no hard evidence ever seems to have come out of that.

There is the 1963 Charlton Crater Story where a spaceship supposedly came to earth. It was investigated by the Army but again nothing officially was found.

A year later there is the 1964 Penkridge UFO Crash. One that Len Stringfield seemed to have on file. But again the details fade away into a non-existent trail of real hard evidence.

The one crash that does have evidence that something really did happen is the 1974 Berwyn Mountains UFO Crash. Officially written off as an earth tremor and meteor but maybe something more was going on? But even this one happened out in an area away from a major population centre.

The 1997 Sheffield Incident supposedly involves an RAF Tornado crashing on a UFO intercept mission. Something definitely happened. Questions in Parliament and two sonic booms recorded are on the record. But again although not far from Sheffield it happened over the sparsely populated Peak district. The RAF never admitted to tracking a UFO or one of their aircraft missing. Despite a huge search the following day - nothing.

Coyame is somewhat weaker than the last two stories but is very similar to the earlier one. It is based on something happening but is lost amongst faded memories, embellishment and rumours.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

There are still a few like that. Corey Goode and his Blue Alien stories come to mind.

I would guess these people are not quite good enough to write popular science fiction so they pretend it's all true for attention.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

there isnt too much effort needed, it uses know ufo crash tropes, the only original thing here is the plane and the alien disease, both who are very easy to come up with
as for the "witnesses", either misidentified unrelated events or liars

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

whoa! link?
sounds like my kind of stuff
there wAS also an danish crash, where there some real gov documents about an captured creature with telephatic powers

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

what about the 60's cannock chase crash?
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's been called the 'Kinross Incident' and the pilot who presumably died was called Felix Moncla along with the plane's radar operator, Robert L. Wilson. More here.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If you had clicked the link provided for the 1964 Penkridge UFO Crash you would have noticed the page title was :

Did UFO land on Cannock Chase in Roswell style incident?

And if you also read the link you provided then you would have noticed it said:

A large portion of the UFO fell in a section of the Cannock Chase woods near the town of Penkridge.

I trust that clears it up.

edit on 26/11/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

oopss

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

oh, now that you say the name, i remenber
pretty odd

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Imagine how busy and populated Lake Superior is? It's only reasonable to expect the plane to have been found in the past decades. The plane and pilot vanished into the footnotes of history..

This story mentions soldiers being killed, not sure if this kind of information is public record or not.

Even so, still doesnt necessarily correlate to alien UFOs. Too bad the UFO hunters didnt have the budget to fully excavate the area. However I really dont have much hope that anything substantial would turn up.

I much rather get the confiscated photos/camera in the Westall case or an interview with divers in the Shag harbor case.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Kinross FYI

Kinross Update

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Hiya DP, I wasn't arguing that it was aliens. Where did you get that impression?

There were extensive searches for the wreckage in the days following the disappearance. It could still be waiting.

I would much rather get the confiscated photos/camera in the Westall case or an interview with divers in the Shag harbor case.

Yup. They'd be interesting.

originally posted by: mikell
Kinross FYI

Kinross Update

It was a hoax.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Interesting, but I suspect Redfern is right, and it's a hoax. Just because someone was clever enough to use proper terminology, that doesn't mean it's real. Just means someone involved knows something about such things.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Plenty proof that is real, people crying hoax proves nothing, disprove with research, not your opinions.
edit on 28-11-2017 by LordOfDestruction because: spelling

edit on 28-11-2017 by LordOfDestruction because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

an e-mail proves nothing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join