It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add to the the Chemtrail Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

dude, I respect you too. Lots! I don't think I'm claiming "secret knowledge" although if I'm coming across that way I need to be more clear.

Yes, I've looked at this pretty hard. My opinions could be wrong, sure, but this isn't a subject that I only have some "throwaway" opinions on even if it sounds like that because I'm not engaging like I do on some other subjects.

The two deciding reasons I don't engage are A.) the issue is resistant to empirical falsification or empirical proof...no matter which side of the issue one falls on and, B.) I don't wanna have the same "contrail" argument over and over with some folk.

Lastly, my research and personal interpretation of my observations is settled for me. I didn't come to my conclusions lightly or quickly. It really is, intellectually, a stalemate and as such I don't want to spend the significant amount of hours it would take to make a complete argument on this dying forum/platform.

I've grappled with all of the issues on the subject and don't think there's any from the sceptical side that I haven't brought an open mind too.

Having said that: Have you dug into my question about what some of the Manhattan Project geniuses were pursuing both before and after WWII? Like I said, the science is settled on the feasibility of weaponized weather. Plenty of white papers on the subject by some great minds before it goes "black."

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks for the nice reply. I hope my previous post didn't come across as dickish as I re-read it this evening. I can fully understand that some projects are being done or may have been done with regards to weather. What I and others here try to do with regard to the chemtrail theory, is expel the myths. White lines left by large airlines full of passengers and luggage are most likely contrails. If you stopped right there, it would satisfy most of the posts in this forum. The process of flight can and does create trails at times. (As you fully know)

I'd be interested in theory of how weather can be modified, what indicators might be present when that happens, and what the overall outcome was/is supposed to be. To think that we stopped trying to control things beyond our scope of understanding ended with Operation Popeye, would be silly. But I sure don't have any ideas what apparatus would drive these things. HAARP sounds all sinister, but when you factor in they let pot smoking, pimple poppers operate it while taking intro to horticulture, leads me to believe it's benign.

And I really don't believe the norway spiral was a rocket. But that is as far as my conspiracy 101 class goes.

Somehow, we went from debunking the white trails, to having to explain HAARP, cloud seeding, and hail suppression, all due to misinformation.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We're pretty much on the same page as far as the "hysterical" folk go and I don't think it's airliners either. I would enjoy discussing it with you, but over the beverage of your choice and FAR away from here lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have a few choices here. If you ever find your way to the big city of Spivey's Corner (It's really not a city at all, but a cross road- we do have a stop light-4 way) you will be welcomed. I even have a few choice stogies I'm saving for Augustus, but would gladly offer them to you and tell him all I have left are swisher sweets and a grape white owl. (just to be a dick)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Chemtrails are not a conspiracy. Ask your senator they are very well aware of them but they can't tell you why they are being administered. Monsanto owns much of the technology. Contrails dissipate almost immediately chemtrails do not. a reply to: Ceeker63

Where do chemtrail believers go to learn this "contrails dissipate quickly, chemtrails don't" line? Is there a school somewhere? They all trot it out.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Chemtrails are not a conspiracy. Ask your senator they are very well aware of them but they can't tell you why they are being administered. Monsanto owns much of the technology. Contrails dissipate almost immediately chemtrails do not. a reply to: Ceeker63

Where do chemtrail believers go to learn this "contrails dissipate quickly, chemtrails don't" line? Is there a school somewhere? They all trot it out.

YouTube

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join