It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add to the the Chemtrail Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Today I was heading south from Shawnee, KS toward Tulsa, OK on highway 169. I noticed a cloud formation that was different. I viewed it out the front of my truck for over 2 hrs it never changed shape, nor did it dissipate like a normal cloud would. I am not a Chemtrail conspiracy person. But this formation did give me some reason to consider the possibility that Chemtrails are a real thing. I have enclosed a snapshot of what I viewed for more than 2 hours. i1330.photobucket.com...
edit on 11 25 2017 by Ceeker63 because: fixed bad link

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm visiting folks near Tulsa right now. Saw the same thing! But I see those over DC (where I live) all the time so it wasn't a new sight.
edit on 25-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Today I was heading south from Shawnee, KS toward Tulsa, OK on highway 169. I noticed a cloud formation that was different. I viewed it out the front of my truck for over 2 hrs it never changed shape, nor did it dissipate like a normal cloud would. I am not a Chemtrail conspiracy person. But this formation did give me some reason to consider the possibility that Chemtrails are a real thing. I have enclosed a snapshot of what I viewed for more than 2 hours.

Well it is highly likely that they are aircraft exhausts mostly, as for being chemtrails, there's not much way of telling.
While your picture does show clouding, it's about average, or even a little less for a normal contrail effect, and is common enough, not that I think it is particularly desirable anyway.

edit on 25-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like contrails to me. Like natural cirrus clouds, they can last all day.

Oh, you need to clean your windshield.

edit on 11/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Looks like contrails to me. Like natural cirrus clouds, they can last all day.

Oh, you need to clean your windshield.

Agreed.
All-day cirrus formations are a common occurrence this time of year, even around where I live. They're rather beautiful, I think. The contrail looking things in the picture look like, well, contrails.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I came to the "chemtrail" thing late. I was an Air Force brat and my 91-yr old pop retired after 26-yrs and served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.

We both started noticing the air operations ourselves. I have zero idea what they are doing (a guess or two though) but I'm pretty sure it ain't population control.

You can predict the faux rainbow colored sundogs later in the day and recognize the dispersion haze and other associated patterns. Around here, they definitely throw it up to drift and eventually haze the afternoon and then setting sun. They're durn good at it too. That's probably the biggest clue to niggle at.

I don't see anything in your pic that suggests the kind of operations we observe around here though.

For the sceptics/deniers, I'm probably as well-versed in contrails as you are and agree contrails exist, K? I have zero need to debate you. I'm quite comfortable and confident in my opinion, so if I ignore you it's because, like I said, contrails exist and I don't need a lesson. They aren't what we are talking about.

edit on 25-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Chemtrails are not a conspiracy. Ask your senator they are very well aware of them but they can't tell you why they are being administered. Monsanto owns much of the technology. Contrails dissipate almost immediately chemtrails do not. a reply to: Ceeker63

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Contrails are essentially clouds. Where do you live that clouds dissipate immediately?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Contrails dissipate almost immediately chemtrails do not

So essentially you are saying if it lingers it's a chemtrail and if it dissipates quickly then it's a contrail?

How do you explain cirrus cloud that lingers and builds?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sundogs are caused by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, suggesting conditions suitable for the creation of long lasting contrails. By any chance, is there a dramatic change in the weather afterwards? That would be consistent with a front moving in.
edit on 26-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Sundogs are caused by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, suggesting conditions suitable for the creation of long lasting contrails. By any chance, is there a dramatic change in the weather afterwards? That would be consistent with a front moving in.

That's right, it does occur, and often when there is a front moving in. For the OP's picture, I'm pretty sure that it's all contrails, and contrails that have combined to make cloud cover, and that can last for some time, so even if it is only H2o in the exhaust, which it clearly isn't it's still a nuisance.

However, let's get real here, there are still scientists who wish to add to that clouding by using spray mixtures from aircraft to combat, 'global warming' and they are still pushing their agenda where they can. David Keith is back with his self-endorsing, same old spiel from some time ago, making an appearance on CNN's, Fareed Zakaria GPS show just the other night.
So, without knowing how a chemtrail is actually delivered, there's no proper way of making any definitive example of what a chemtrail looks like. It would be wrong though to say there is no such thing as a chemtrail delivered in just such a way as Keith would do...and may well have done.

Extract David Keith the GPS show, CNN November 19th 2017,
....ZAKARIA: So, the challenge to Keith and his fellow scientists is how to get particles into the atmosphere that will do the same thing. Keith has an idea. Send planes up into the air that release an aerosol to do the trick.

....KEITH: The basic idea would simply be that flying from just one or two airfields maybe near the tropics, you would gradually build up in the stratosphere these fine particles that would reflect away a tiny bit of sunlight, not to magically cure the problem because there is no magic cure, but to reduce some of the risks of accumulated CO2.

Video David Keith 2010-2011 BBC Hardtalk.

edit on 26-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Today I was heading south from Shawnee, KS toward Tulsa, OK on highway 169. I noticed a cloud formation that was different. I viewed it out the front of my truck for over 2 hrs it never changed shape, nor did it dissipate like a normal cloud would. I am not a Chemtrail conspiracy person. But this formation did give me some reason to consider the possibility that Chemtrails are a real thing. I have enclosed a snapshot of what I viewed for more than 2 hours. i1330.photobucket.com...
How could anyone deny chemtrails??? The gov't has been spraying chemical in the sky since the 60's...Trying to make rain clouds...Who doesn't know that???

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The gov't has been spraying chemical in the sky since the 60's...Trying to make rain clouds.

False.
For a while the federal government was paying for cloud seeding efforts, which involves trying to make existing cumulus clouds produce rain. But they don't do that anymore. Local and state governments do. California for example. But it has nothing to do with making clouds.
www.sanluisobispo.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Question: What did some of the more impressive minds from the Manhattan Project move on to? In some cases, got back to. Some food for thought and some interesting well-argued documentation.

Of course we've been attempting to control the weather. Weaponized and other strategic purposes. The science is there and solid. You do the math.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DJW001

However, let's get real here, there are still scientists who wish to add to that clouding by using spray mixtures from aircraft to combat, 'global warming' and they are still pushing their agenda where they can. David Keith is back with his self-endorsing, same old spiel from some time ago, making an appearance on CNN's, Fareed Zakaria GPS show just the other night.
So, without knowing how a chemtrail is actually delivered, there's no proper way of making any definitive example of what a chemtrail looks like. It would be wrong though to say there is no such thing as a chemtrail delivered in just such a way as Keith would do...and may well have done.

Extract David Keith the GPS show, CNN November 19th 2017,
....ZAKARIA: So, the challenge to Keith and his fellow scientists is how to get particles into the atmosphere that will do the same thing. Keith has an idea. Send planes up into the air that release an aerosol to do the trick.

....KEITH: The basic idea would simply be that flying from just one or two airfields maybe near the tropics, you would gradually build up in the stratosphere these fine particles that would reflect away a tiny bit of sunlight, not to magically cure the problem because there is no magic cure, but to reduce some of the risks of accumulated CO2.

Lets get real here, NOBODY is wishing to add to that clouding by using spray from aircraft. In fact there are proposals to do the exact opposite

Here, we present a global modelling study of a so far understudied CEM, namely the seeding of cirrus clouds to reduce their lifetimes in the upper troposphere, and hence their greenhouse effect. Different from most CEMs, the intention of cirrus seeding is not to reduce the amount of solar radiation reaching Earth's surface

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org...

What Keith is proposing is releasing reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere way above the altitude where cirrus and contrails occur

For the past few years, the Harvard professor David Keith has been sketching this vision: Ten Gulfstream jets, outfitted with special engines that allow them to fly safely around the stratosphere at an altitude of 70,000 feet, take off from a runway near the Equator

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That stunned silence that always follows the startling revelation that stratospheric aerosol injection would involve injecting aerosols high in the stratosphere

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Question: What did some of the more impressive minds from the Manhattan Project move on to? In some cases, got back to. Some food for thought and some interesting well-argued documentation.

Of course we've been attempting to control the weather. Weaponized and other strategic purposes. The science is there and solid. You do the math.

Out of curiosity, have you ever looked into the "ice budget" argument? It's science that explains how much of a substance would be needed to make an artificial trail in the sky. If you want to do more than just "know", look into that. And as always, there is no need to reply to my post.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was driving down the road at 65 MPH. It did not come to mind to clean my window. I did wash the truck the next day.
]

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

See...right there. Sigh. I don't think you understand that the "ice budget" ONLY offers a field narrowing as regards SOME theories.

As such it is useful. As argument it in no way negates the whole.

You didn't grasp that? Sheesh, dude, and you wonder why I don't waste my time.
edit on 4-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: network dude

See...right there. Sigh. I don't think you understand that the "ice budget" ONLY offers a field narrowing as regards SOME theories.

As such it is useful. As argument it in no way negates the whole.

You didn't grasp that? Sheesh, dude, and you wonder why I don't waste my time.

I respect you and would appreciate you at least pretend to reciprocate. You come here, say a few vague things, then ask that nobody question you. It's not the way you normally are, and it's a bit beneath you. This topic as it's portrayed here is a joke. contrails are contrails. You seem to grasp that, yet you have some secret knowledge, that is so secret, you won't even bring it up, other than to belittle me with bull# you have yet to explain. Trust me when I say I have a bit of knowledge on this topic and would love to see someone bring some real discussion that didn't involve "secret knowledge", debunked pictures, patents, and stupidity.

If you want to just make yourself feel superior, that's all good, but it's transparent. You are much better than that guy. I'd love to have you explain what about the chemctrail phenomenon you feel has credibility. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will offer the same respect I am given in a debate, or discussion.

The ice budget explains that to make an artificial contrail (horizon to horizon), you would need a much bigger volume tank than any plane in existence is even capable of carrying.

I am not saying it's impossible, I'm saying those white lines we all see are more than likely contrails. Again, if you have some new evidence to bring, I can assure you it would be an interesting topic.

Thanks in advance for your cordial response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join