It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Crime Family involved in another corrupt uranium deal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This company, UrAsia, was sold in 2007 to none other than Uranium One as well. Mr. Giustra sold off his stake in the company shortly after the acquisition.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveLetLive
This company, UrAsia, was sold in 2007 to none other than Uranium One as well. Mr. Giustra sold off his stake in the company shortly after the acquisition.

Oh but ....

Perfectly Legal !!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

It's Monday 🎶...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma'am, do you ever contribute to a thread or do you just insult posters? STAY ON TOPIC!
edit on 27-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I don't find it difficult to believe that these are the sort of trechorous acts the Clinton globalist traitors are capable of. What I am less confident about is either of those two sociopaths ever answering for what they have done.

The Clinton surname is not their real name rockerfellers Is a little more accurate
Hilary (Who Is dead this was announced on fox news during the election) was the daughter of the now dead david rockerfeller, bill was his nephew.

some other famous rockerfellers are the trudeau family, Pierre and Justin both Canadian prime ministers as well as Madonna are the ones I can remember of the top of my head, The Rockers were Americas first terrorist group when they had the surname James and were backed by Emperor Maximillian and Rothschild to bring about catholic rule in America, in conjunction with the Jesuits they started and aided the American civil war, in 1880 jesse james faked his death and frank james changed his name to john d rockerfeller who then went into the oil business they still own most of the oil companies they even set up the Flexner report in order to get America away from natural medicines and onto oil based pharmaceutical drug
hundreds and hundreds of foundations have been set up but the rockers basically work for the rothschilds who would take around 83% of all what the rockers gross, we can see this with the JP morgan business Rothschild owned yet JP Morgan was just a front man, when morgans son died around 1942 Rothschild transferred his business over to the rockers care. and if you want to go a bit deeper the rothschilds are front men for the oppenheimers who gave them there money back in the mid 1700s

All these families do is breed between themselves and just take over all the jobs in a position of power they buy all the companies up in fact the rockerfellers bought 50% of every computer start up company when computers were just starting out they had to change the law after he had bought everything

This is why the entire system is controlled by a handful of families research the Rothschild family tree and you will see that all of the families are linked if you really want to break it down, then combine that with the schooling system where certain schools teach rich families children the truth Eton Oxford Cambridge this also gives them time to form bonds between each other which ends up with them plotting amongst themselves how they will keep us down,
I had a friend who went to sandhurst and he knocked a few of them out one day when he actually overheard them plotting against us he was pulled aside by one of the military teachers after and the teacher said to him that's how it is there's nothing that can be done about it.
Although that is not now true seeing the evil that protected them has left the building this is why you are seeing the world change and lots of these psychos are being removed but that's another story.
edit on 27-11-2017 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

'Clinton Crime Family' Hilarious! I think soon there'll be more people named 'Trump' indicted than 'Clinton'. Can't wait.

Criminal Trump, and his criminal kids, are Trash!
Worst! 'president'! EVER!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

More Clinton corruption. You could post this stuff daily for years, it seems, and not run out of material!

Why did anyone think she was suitable for office, again?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't know about this Uranium deal...There is lot's of conjecture and a lack of facts lining it all up.

But one thing is certain the Haiti dealings are entirely lined up...Clintons are disgusting.

I'm waiting for more details of the Uranium stories.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

the toast hahaha

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Uranium, may not be Hillary's only worry.

Obama-Appointed Federal Inspector Threatened By Clinton Campaign Over Email Investigation

"A Special Access Program is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. They are held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the glove, or our missile silo locations. SAP is granted on a need to know basis, and Hillary did not have any need to know any of the programs on her server. All I can tell you about the SAPs is that Hillary had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason."

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hillary and Bill are coming to an end in this political arena. New allegations surface over the meeting with Bill and Loretta Lynch will rock this nation and the Clintons.

"The Cover-Up Begins To End": Judicial Watch Hints At Explosive New Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Docs

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

There was no documentation of a conversation. That's too funny.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

The deal actual done in 2005, and the corrupt media was so far up Obama’s ass, most didn’t notice.

That's odd. I didn't realize Obama was president in 2005.

Careful . Trump pets do not likes facts . They just like the poop he spews.
But NEVER a fact.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What you want to stop two people who have no political power at all.

Cool, then you'll vote to put them back in power? Cool.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Regnor

The deal was done in 2005, however, the article says they didn't report the $31 million donation from the sale of uranium until 2008.

That would take us to Obama's Presidency, or at least his run up to, yet the media was so far up his ass no one noticed the reported $31 million. I think that's where they were going with it.

SO you have provided proof that Obama COULD NOT have influenced the deal and yet you are illogical enough to continue blaming him.

Are you one of guy who'd said you would lie to us openly here on abovetopsecret? I have caught so many Lairs here I have lost track.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Hillary's body is rejuvenated by Uranium. Much of it was probably kept and is used in her top-secret New York laboratory. The one that made her look 20 years younger after she passed out on the NYC curb on 9/11/2016.

Other than the fact that exposure to uranium is lethal that a good theory.
NOT

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Hillary's body is rejuvenated by Uranium. Much of it was probably kept and is used in her top-secret New York laboratory. The one that made her look 20 years younger after she passed out on the NYC curb on 9/11/2016.

Other than the fact that exposure to uranium is lethal that a good theory.
NOT

Other than the post that you answered was obviously made in jest....

Exposure to uranium is not necessarily lethal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join