It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Crime Family involved in another corrupt uranium deal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

The deal was done in 2005, however, the article says they didn't report the $31 million donation from the sale of uranium until 2008.

That would take us to Obama's Presidency, or at least his run up to, yet the media was so far up his ass no one noticed the reported $31 million. I think that's where they were going with it.
edit on 25-11-2017 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2017 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

And let's not forget that the only reason it was even reported to the IRS was due to a certain Presidential Candidate at the time running against him (until that meeting in up state New York that is). If that person didn't have an eye on the oval office, then I really doubt any of that would have been made public.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is a typical Clinton modus of operandi.

They conveniently "forget" to report money, then years later go back (after the fact and when a red flag wouldn't pop up so suddenly) and quietly amend a return.

They also did this exact same thing from 2010 thru 2013 when they failed to report $20million in donations from foreign governments. Later, just before Hillary announced her presidential candidacy, they quietly had those yearly returns amended.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Exactly. Which is shocking, because the Clinton's have always been an honest, ahem, bunch.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Hillary's body is rejuvenated by Uranium. Much of it was probably kept and is used in her top-secret New York laboratory. The one that made her look 20 years younger after she passed out on the NYC curb on 9/11/2016.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably what that big ball of phlegm was that she hacked up during one of her speeches.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Probably what that big ball of phlegm was that she hacked up during one of her speeches.

You're right! Spent Uranium. Maybe that's what Hillary's tour bus was pumping into the sewer during one of her campaign stops?

We mortals get in trouble if we pour old gasoline in the sewer.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No, but oddly enough an Alchemist named Art Kurkin believes that by using pitchblende WIKI Page HERE a person can extend their lives. So as silly as it sounds, there are people who might believe this. Who knows maybe those weirdos in Washington circles (you all know who) might be amongst those that do believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Its hilariously ironic that liberals make detrimental remarks regarding President Trump' s skin hue, because it's the colour Bill and Hillary will be wearing for a very long time, if there is any justice.

Lol!

That is comedic gold right there my friend!

The Clinton's House of Cards if falling as fast as Kevin Spacey's!

Any proof on that? In the real world nothing has changed.

To me the Saudi Princes that went down were an integral part of the Clinton Cabal, so is the Podesta Group and I believe they have seen better days!

Do not want to forget about Weiner/Schulz/Huma and the infamous Imran!

Remind me again how well the Clinton Foundation is doing these days!?

That Russian Dossier is biting everyone in the a** as well.

Also pay close attention to the continuing exposure of Epstein and all of his wonderful contacts!

Latest rumor is we will find out by Monday that seal case stand at over 4000 ?????

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No one noticed? It was a front page New York Times story.
It was also a Washington Post story
link
edit on 26-11-2017 by Regnor because: added a Wash Post link

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Who are you?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Hey that was one of those Russian Fake News stories they were pumping out last summer. Lol. Even after we know they did this you guys still spread the # around. Way to go ...lol. What a joke this whole thing is.

Why is Clinton still so important to you? I voted for her and she's not that important to me even. Guess some folks have a harder time letting go.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Meanwhile IN THE REAL WORLD...Kushner is under the microscope yet again...this idiot really thought he was so slick...turned out to be a piss poor advisor didn't he?
But this #...it's the real story right? They just don't ever cover it. Lol.

But don't stop. Please... This is so entertaining.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It sickens me to see on social media liberal posts on how they praised Obama and how he was a great president,when in fact he pulled off the biggest scam on citizens ever,all this thievery,deception,all while has was in charge,sounds like a shill to me,they made up a fake story about him,he couldn't fit the mold,couldn't even answer without a prompted one

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It sickens me to see on social media liberal posts on how they praised Obama and how he was a great president,when in fact he pulled off the biggest scam on citizens ever,all this thievery,deception,all while has was in charge,sounds like a shill to me,they made up a fake story about him,he couldn't fit the mold,couldn't even answer without a prompted one

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Who are you?

I am iTruthSeeker. Who are you?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah I saw that as well.

However if there was more to it. Why wasn't it reported more? Why didn't congress have multiple inquiries like they did Bengazhi?

If they are truly guilty of something why wasn't there a trial?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All part of the red herring agenda.

+

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hear no Evil, See no Evil. That's why.

Most in Congress are more invested in getting re-elected then they are about fixing the ills in the US. If you look around at members that push getting Jobs back in the US, they happen to be the same ones that push the open boarder agenda. How'd that work?

Just like certain someone's gripped about not having enough security for US Embassies, but then also refused to allow military forces to re-enforce the Guards at an certain Embassy.

It goes the other way too. Another certain someone said that they wanted to help fix the Health care program we now have, but when given the choice of helping the people or helping the industry that paid for his election, which way do you think they went?

So unless it's constantly shoved into their faces, members of Congress (for the most part) will refused to accept any wrong doing that they are involved with, but will only lift a finger if it threatens their chance at re-election. Black-Mail/Extortion/what-ever you want to call it
can be said to be why they act the way they do, but in reality it has little to do with why they are a group of messed up individuals that keep getting elected. People/Voters/the masses like to be told great things, but hardly ever hold the elected officials feet to the fire when they sit on issues, and avoid solving problems.

This issue with "The Foundation" was they were allowed to happen because members of it became cultural hero's for no other reason then having a good PR manager behind them. Don't believe me? Go look at when we stopped looking at issues and started voting based on personalities. Now we have an exposed sex scandal, a horrid system of money buys the vote, and ignore the publics needs mentality flowing through Congress. This is how Athens fell after it had created Democracy, to much power to the political elites while only pretending to give the citizens a voice. Sound familiar?

edit on 26-11-2017 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Its hilariously ironic that liberals make detrimental remarks regarding President Trump' s skin hue, because it's the colour Bill and Hillary will be wearing for a very long time, if there is any justice.

Lol!

That is comedic gold right there my friend!

The Clinton's House of Cards if falling as fast as Kevin Spacey's!

Any proof on that? In the real world nothing has changed.

To me the Saudi Princes that went down were an integral part of the Clinton Cabal, so is the Podesta Group and I believe they have seen better days!

Do not want to forget about Weiner/Schulz/Huma and the infamous Imran!

Remind me again how well the Clinton Foundation is doing these days!?

That Russian Dossier is biting everyone in the a** as well.

Also pay close attention to the continuing exposure of Epstein and all of his wonderful contacts!

The quote I responded to was "The Clinton's House of Cards if falling as fast as Kevin Spacey's! "
I asked for proof not anecdotes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join