It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Crime Family involved in another corrupt uranium deal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's a story about another Uranium deal that involved the Clintons.

And of course their good friend Frank Giustra was involved.

He gave the Clinton Foundation $31 million too.

This all pre-dates the Uranium 1 deal.

Big money in Uranium !!

What other dirty little secrets will come of this ?

Clinton Crime Family involved in another corrupt uranium deal

You’ve heard about Uranium One by now, unless you just watch liberal progressive media sources. but did you know the corrupt Clinton Crime Family was involved in another, almost equally as corrupt uranium deal with Kazakhstan? The deal actual done in 2005, and the corrupt media was so far up Obama’s ass, most didn’t notice. It took the Clinton Crime Family 3 years to report the $31.3 million “donation” they got from Kazakhstan as part of a sale of American uranium. Borat would be proud.

The New York Times reported in 2008 that Bill Clinton was involved in another uranium deal that led to millions for the Clintons.

Unlike more established competitors, Mr. Giustra was a newcomer to uranium mining in Kazakhstan, a former Soviet republic. But what his fledgling company lacked in experience, it made up for in connections. Accompanying Mr. Giustra on his luxuriously appointed MD-87 jet that day was a former president of the United States, Bill Clinton.

Upon landing on the first stop of a three-country philanthropic tour, the two men were whisked off to share a sumptuous midnight banquet with Kazakhstan’s president, Nursultan A. Nazarbayev, whose 19-year stranglehold on the country has all but quashed political dissent.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Its hilariously ironic that liberals make detrimental remarks regarding President Trump' s skin hue, because it's the colour Bill and Hillary will be wearing for a very long time, if there is any justice.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone else beginning to think that "The Foundation" is really the primary owner of all this uranium, and not these foreign companies?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Anyone else beginning to think that "The Foundation" is really the primary owner of all this uranium, and not these foreign companies?

Basically, whenever they start to blame something on Trump, look into them for the same charge. Such backwards hypocracy.

Maybe someone can chime in for me on this, but who normally gets access to this type of Uranium? Bill held no offical title at the time, and Hill being SOS, how would she even authorize a sale/transfer like that?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The deal actual done in 2005, and the corrupt media was so far up Obama’s ass, most didn’t notice.

That's odd. I didn't realize Obama was president in 2005.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The more I hear the more I realize this family must be stopped!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
See. This is why the system is so corrupt.
Good find.
The Clinton Foundation needs to burn to the ground.
Let them spread their wealth.

I'll be awaiting the local leftist groupiesin 5...4...3...2...1...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It's not a family, it really is "The Foundation". There is more then just a family that's behind this (though to be fair one particular family does seem to be the more public face, but that could be by design. I'm not sure if that's it or if they are really sloppy as an organization)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another? How can there be another when there hasn't been any?

And Clinton crime family?? Drama much?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Haha you mean if there's any truth to these stories.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That's true. We need to find exactly what all "The Foundation" had their hands in. Either way I love the trickle of information being released.
edit on 11/25/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... Hmpft

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well it was on the internet so it must be true.

Cool story bro.

So who wrote this? Russian bots?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Possibly, but the New York Times did report on it back in 2008, so you can do what I did and start fact checking from there.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't find it difficult to believe that these are the sort of trechorous acts the Clinton globalist traitors are capable of. What I am less confident about is either of those two sociopaths ever answering for what they have done.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

another week, another clone thread from you. 😊

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Its hilariously ironic that liberals make detrimental remarks regarding President Trump' s skin hue, because it's the colour Bill and Hillary will be wearing for a very long time, if there is any justice.

Lol!

That is comedic gold right there my friend!

The Clinton's House of Cards if falling as fast as Kevin Spacey's!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wonder if the right wing thinks their obsession with Clinton and Obama is really doing their brand any good.

It must be a drag to have Obama and Clinton living in your head rent free for so long....

Obamas gone...Hillary lost, deal with it and move on.

No indictments like promised from the Trump WH on "crooked Hillary" and Sessions isn't going to...he has his own problems.
edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Another? How can there be another when there hasn't been any?

And Clinton crime family?? Drama much?

You really do crack me up.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol!

Any proof on that? In the real world nothing has changed.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol!

Any proof on that? In the real world nothing has changed.

To me the Saudi Princes that went down were an integral part of the Clinton Cabal, so is the Podesta Group and I believe they have seen better days!

Do not want to forget about Weiner/Schulz/Huma and the infamous Imran!

Remind me again how well the Clinton Foundation is doing these days!?

That Russian Dossier is biting everyone in the a** as well.

Also pay close attention to the continuing exposure of Epstein and all of his wonderful contacts!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join