It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey whats up!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I joined to say stuff about what ive learned. I am a god lover but do not believe in new age beliefs. I think our truth has been concealed & i just want to shine my ideas on this stuff. there is much yet undiscovered by many men so i must keep answers of most concealed, though there is still much i can say via life & our true holy war of technology vs nature. kind of you for reading this, i hope this can be fun

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Welcome to ATS. If you don't want to share your answers then that's fine. Take your time to get acquainted with how it works and meanwhile we'll keep all our answers to ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride Well welcome you. Good luck and god speed.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thank you. i call myself satans pride cause pride is the only thing that can get rid of lucifer the truth giver if she does not return from satan the decievers path. i appreciate your welcome & hope to interest you in opinionated knowledge. like umm aliens use to be called angels before the light(bulb) created 1/3 world countries to not have what they would have called the sun then too.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thank you. i call myself satans pride cause pride is the only thing that can get rid of lucifer the truth giver if she does not return from satan the decievers path. i appreciate your welcome & hope to interest you in opinionated knowledge. like umm aliens use to be called angels before the light(bulb) created 1/3 world countries to not have what they would have called the sun then too.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hello. you'll fit right in.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
I joined to say stuff about what ive learned. I am a god lover but do not believe in new age beliefs. I think our truth has been concealed & i just want to shine my ideas on this stuff. there is much yet undiscovered by many men so i must keep answers of most concealed, though there is still much i can say via life & our true holy war of technology vs nature. kind of you for reading this, i hope this can be fun

You are a God lover? Does your handle give us a clue?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Welcome....but the name? Have fun while your here....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thank you all. i am really a lover of time, the god of gods beyond our universe as we know it, not mistaken with the one trying to create a time machine to become such creature of eternity.

top topics

join