It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The case for Hillary Clinton 2020-A look into a Liberal's Mind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Why is it always a Trump/GOP supporter saying Hilary will/should be running in 2020?

Because the conservative mindset is regressive and not progressive. Demonize something to disguise the lack of platform, ideas, and care for the American working man. Keep the corporate status quo at all costs; that's why Corps are now people.

www.nationalaffairs.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And is there a thing wrong with the wise and great liberals.

By the way I agree with some of the points you brought up about conservs.

Care of the working man? Like the ACA?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The author is entitled to his/her opinion and the magazine is entitled to print what they want. I have freedom to say they are full of it!

The Dems got saddled with a loser from the get-go. I have no evidence but I am willing to bet a healthy portion of those popular votes everyone is crowing about were nothing more than votes against Trump. Panic votes.

Did the Dems not learn their lesson in 2016? What didn't they lose control of? If you wanted to make a worse showing, how would it be done? Doing it all over again the same way is the best plan they could come up with after they totally cratered?

At what point are the Dem hordes going to cry out and demand enough is enough? I am not a Democrat but good gravy, it's embarrassing to watch from the outside.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Why is it always a Trump/GOP supporter saying Hilary will/should be running in 2020?

65,844,610 jilted voters say so.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sounds like a Good Idea there . Make America Great Again , Expose the Evil in the Broad Daylight........

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

65,844,610 jilted voters say so.

She Still didn't get the Memo Yet ?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

She's being oppressed by other women?!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And is there a thing wrong with the wise and great liberals.

By the way I agree with some of the points you brought up about conservs.

Care of the working man? Like the ACA?

Liberals have no idea how powerful the neocons are, Much to idealistic and why the snarky sarcasm; I'm not a lib unless you consider Libertarians Libs. The Democrats do care about the American working man as they support unions where as the GOP is anti union, favoring the corporate interest of the bosses.

This Obama, Hillary obsession is counter productive for the Right Wings cause. Who cares, they're gone....I liked it when you hated Mexicans and politically it was much more viable.
edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Are you sick of Republicans? Or just right-wingers in general? Do you want to send a message to Washington that you aren't going to buy into their racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and classist nonsense for one second longer?

Then do the very thing that Donald Trump unintentionally encouraged in a recent tweet: Encourage Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2020!
www.salon.com...

Trump made some dumb statements early on in his off the cuff no teleprompter thing, which the MSM blew completely out of proportion every chance they got, and never ever let up about those cases. I finally went and played some of his rally speeches and heard nothing of the sort; instead he was basically carrying on about Hillary's corruption type stuff...

I also started playing some of Hillary's speeches, and every single time they contained pure hate speech identity politicking demagoguery games. I mean brazen. One example everyone will recall was the "he calls WOMEN fat disgusting pigs", when in fact that statement was about one specific woman (Rosie) who is exactly that. Yet Hillary along with MSM rode that thing on past election day, daily spouting off that debunked claim.

But Trump, he's the racist sexist demagogue when he basically never even talks race like ever if anything (no doubt as Islam isn't a race) in comparison.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Go Hildawg what wha

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Democrats do care about the American working man as they support unions where as the GOP is anti union, favoring the corporate interest of the bosses.

You're living in your grandparent's or great grandparent's world of the 30's and 40's.

In today's world, Democrat bosses are in cahoots with Union bosses in order to fleece the American worker and pull the wool over their eyes, and using the working man and woman to line their own big pockets is more like it.

The GOP is more for the working man and woman than you realize. Strong corporate support in conjunction with fair practices and merit-based incentives for the worker is more in tune with what today's GOP stands for.
edit on 25-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In today's world, Democrat bosses are in cahoots with Union bosses in order to fleece the American worker and pull the wool over their eyes, and using the working man and woman to line their own big pockets is more like it.

Broad brush, don't you think? I appreciate my Unions for providing a retirement plan, health plan and recourse when the corps decide to screw us out of our pay when we did our best to make their product. Union proud, Union strong....

www.sagaftra.org... www.iatse.net...

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!
edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I have nothing against unions per se. I am against corrupt union officials and how they spend member money in politics.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have nothing against unions per se. I am against corrupt union officials and how they spend member money in politics.

I'm all for my unions supporting political candidates that have the best interest of the American working man as part of their platform. And not bending over for the corporate elite like the GOP.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What does that opinion piece from Business Insider have to do with unions or union officials for that matter.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No, Conservatism isn't regressive, it moves forward just like liberalism does, only at a more thoughtful, measured pace. Progressive has become a poorly overused term to define jumping into change feet first, without thinking about unintentional consequences. It's a synonym for recklessness.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly say this: I love the idea of Hillary being the DNC candidate in 2020. It's always nice to see her campaigns and the results are always exactly what I'm hoping for when she runs.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No fan of Hillary.

And I fully expect Trump to not fulfill his main goals, the swamp is strong, but we will have to see.

I'm not a fan of either party, truth be told. We really need a centrist approach or more parties...because the two party system really doesn't represent the myriad of viewpoints that we have in this country. There are all sorts of trigger issues that I side on with different parties. And there are some that I'm really torn about...I think there has to be more sorts of solutions, but no one is really suggesting any other than "your side is wrong you guys are ."

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Hillary neither has the physical, emotional or mental stamina for another campaign. She's gone, So's Obama

I'm expecting to see Michelle throw her hat in the ring. I can't imagine a better opponent batting for the blue team. She'll be hard to beat too... if her husband can avoid getting locked up before then.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I don't think Michelle Obama wants anywhere near the White House. She's always struck me as a woman who didn't particularly enjoy the spotlight, but sure loved the money and fawning that came with it. Let's be honest, she's already gauranteed the money and the lips to her buttocks, so she stands with very little to gain if she ran for president and a hell of a lot to lose (especially after watching her predecessor, Hillary, make an ass out of herself time after time after time ending as a desperate shell of an allegedly strong, smart woman.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join