It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The case for Hillary Clinton 2020-A look into a Liberal's Mind

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ahhh how refreshing seeing the liberal mind.

Sick of Repubs? Or R-wingers? Want to send a message to Washington that you aren't going to take their racist, sexist, xenophobic...blah blah blah anymore? Then encourage Hillary to run in 2020.
After all she has shielded a serial sexual predator, showed she doesn't understand classification of sensitive documents and of course she has also shown that she can't understand simple email protocols. So yes elect her, that will show'em.

Are you sick of Republicans? Or just right-wingers in general? Do you want to send a message to Washington that you aren't going to buy into their racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and classist nonsense for one second longer?

Then do the very thing that Donald Trump unintentionally encouraged in a recent tweet: Encourage Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2020!
www.salon.com...

And here are the stellar reasons for Hillary to get the crutches and cough drops out and run run run in 2020.
Hillary is Churchill if Churchill made sure Hitler got all the uranium he needed and if Hitler donated money to a cause that Churchill is close to.

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

Elect Hillary because it makes people mad? Very logical.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

This one I agree with, Hillary was a very popular candidate and did indeed win the pop vote. This is a very impressive achievement. The dim witted author also feels that the next Dem presidential candidate needs to be a women, to offset the gut-punch the first female candidate got from the overt misogynists. Stupid statement.

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

At the very least, the next Democratic presidential candidate needs to be a woman — perhaps not Clinton specifically, but certainly a woman, to offset the symbolic gut-punch of the first female candidate getting cheated by an overt misogynist. And speaking of cheating ...

If history shows us anything, we can expect abuse of power and corruption. I suppose the author of the story conveniently forgot to remember the wholesale boning of Sanders by super hero Hillary and the DNC. Also the accused rapist husband could be a really really big problem with all the huge and powerful men being outed as sexual predators.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Frankly, the worst thing that can be said about a potential 2020 Clinton candidacy, especially in America's current cultural and political climate, is that her husband still hasn't answered for the numerous sexual abuse accusations against him. While it may seem unfair for Hillary to be held accountable for Bill's alleged predations, it can plausibly be argued that she played a role in helping him cover them up. If that is ever proved beyond a reasonable doubt, she should be given the heave-ho.

Then again, Bill Clinton is also widely associated with the economic, social and foreign policy conditions of the beloved 1990s, and is greatly missed for that reason. And since few dispute that Hillary was her husband's co-president during that halcyon decade, that association can still remain a giant advantage.

edit on 25-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm not a Trump fan but Clinton in 2020? How about no? How about NO?

We fielded, IMO, two of the worst candidates for presidency in my recollection. Clinton would not make a good president...and the more we are finding out about her the less likely she is to become a candidate.

(And this is all without me thinking of the first incarnation of Billary.)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

How about the removal of Democrats and Republicans (Including Trump) and replace them with better political parties?

I really have no faith in the current system.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hillary neither has the physical, emotional or mental stamina for another campaign. She's gone, So's Obama

Who cares...We have bigger fish to fry!! believe me. It would be wise for the GOP to get over this foolish Clinton/Obama obsession; it's not gonna win any votes at this juncture. Time to stop being the party of NO and actually come up with a viable platform.
edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OH HELL NO!

That's about as concise and apt as I can be.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No fan of Hillary.

And I fully expect Trump to not fulfill his main goals, the swamp is strong, but we will have to see.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

How about the removal of Democrats and Republicans (Including Trump) and replace them with better political parties?

I really have no faith in the current system.

That would just mean the lobbyists would have to make checks out to different people. They system is tainted and needs to change.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hence why the only real way for the system to change is an economic collapse.

By then people will wake up and realize their government is screwing them over.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If the DNC does away with their "super delegates", the Democrat primaries might be different in 2020.

The 2016 fiascoes will not go away.

And any new fiascoes will be amplified x100.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The US does need a women president..

Does not seem to matter if she is competent or not, and FFS make sure she is on equal pay regardless of the quality of her out put or the hours spent in the office..

RA

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Most liberals aren't buying into Hillary's psuedo-feminism. Only those but the most devout Hillary cultists know that the woman has no principles and just used the election to sell her deluded book.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Hence why the only real way for the system to change is an economic collapse.

By then people will wake up and realize their government is screwing them over.

The economy only collapses for those with out $$$. If we have a soft landing it only means wealth will go to the top faster and the oligarchy-corp control hastens.

A collapse would have to be catastrophic and complete. That means little "system" to reset.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShiveredIce

Most liberals aren't buying into Hillary's psuedo-feminism. Only those but the most devout Hillary cultists know that the woman has no principles and just used the election to sell her deluded book.

That should scare you. She did win the pop vote.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShiveredIce
...just used the election to sell her deluded book.

I think her motives were grander than that.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In regards to #3, Didn't she lose the nomination to Obama first?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
In regards to #3, Didn't she lose the nomination to Obama first?

In 2008. THAT was an interesting political year.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I wasn't really into politics at the time, was there outrage that she lost to him?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: intrepid

I wasn't really into politics at the time, was there outrage that she lost to him?

Not outrage. It was more of a WTF?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why is it always a Trump/GOP supporter saying Hilary will/should be running in 2020?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That is quite the list of the dregs at the bottom of the barrel . Not surprising knowing the slippery side of things they walk on .Cleats might give them a better chance by the time the next election rolls around but that would them to throw more and more of their kind under the bus . I hear a small whimper in 2020 at this point . Heck this show is only starting .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join