It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine refutes Trump's claim that he turned down 2017 Person of the Year award

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

That makes them unethical. Not incorrect.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We "believe" you ...LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In case you missed it. Do yourself a favour and stop looking uneducated.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics[1] that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.[3][4]

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The guy (Trump) is over the top conceited. Any normal person would be embarrassed talking about themselves the way he does. It's obnoxious, and like you said "like a child desperate for attention." I think any women would be turned-off with his childish obsession for attention. I doubt Melania really loves him. The money and the life of luxury has to be the only thing she really cares about. It kind of makes them both shallow in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Time and time again Trump has said something and the media have accused him if talking crap...

... only for the truth to emerge months later showing trump was right.

Why would this be any different?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I see you all(including Time magazine) haven't figured out this trolling thing yet...

Remember when we all trolled Time and selected Kim Jong Un as the person of the year?

Remember when they just gave it to Obama(again)?

Well you remember now!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Remember when we all trolled Time and selected Kim Jong Un as the person of the year?

I don't remember that. Actually.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i just cant help but sit back and laugh these days. trump is the troll of the century and im quite thankful for it so i can identify the useless idiots on both sides instantly.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

How about the useful idiots?
Just as easy to spot?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheScale

How about the useful idiots?
Just as easy to spot?

quite honestly im not sure theres much of a defining line between the 2 these days. its quite sad to see the lack of critical thinking in many cases especially with how hypocritical many stances are, youd think theyd spot it.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

While your right, and that rule absolutely has a place, but It is a political code, not a scientific or legal code..

I think that in that time period , where almost none of your life was infront of the cameras. It made perfect sense...

However, now a psychiatrist could have literally thousands of hours of video to go through... how would a two hour in person session trump that???

I’m not commenting on whatever psychiatrist is calling trump crazy today.. just saying in general..

edit on 25-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Or someone from time did call him and the person making a statement on behalf of time doesn't know that. Time is a big publication, is it to hard to believe that one of their employees called trump?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Since that is contrary to the process, there isn't much reason to believe it.

Is it hard to believe that Trump lied?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
with the leaks left and right throughout media and our govt im not sure why anyone would give either party any weight in this matter, or give it the time of day honestly
edit on 25-11-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Since that is contrary to the process, there isn't much reason to believe it.

Is it hard to believe that Trump lied?

lol no , not at all.

It's just that this is such an outlandish lie. My rational mind has trouble excepting it.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does Time Magazine have an ego?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Me thinks that the 70 year old obese grandpa is going senile.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Me thinks that the 70 year old obese grandpa is going senile.

Has it been disproved that Time Magazine contacted him?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The chief content officers for Time says Trump is full of sh#t..said slightly more eloquently
I would think the content officer would know about content is to be included..but who really knows?
edit on 25-11-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: InTheLight

The chief content officers for Time says Trump is full of sh#t..said slightly more eloquently
I would think the content officer would know about content is to be included..but who really knows?

Yeah, who really knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join