It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine refutes Trump's claim that he turned down 2017 Person of the Year award

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He knows were talking about him now?
Really dude?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Like Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Or is your refrigerator running?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yeah when he tells them I haven't been convicted, I'm just moving the whitehouse to the midwest. Leavenworth Kansas seems like a nice place, they will believe that too.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Just like any child. You say maybe and they think you mean probably. We know it usually means probably not. Lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well, I am sure he still has plenty of fake Time covers of himself at his resorts. What a self absorbed man he is.

It's an absolute illness.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"Believe me" and "trust me" are often uttered frequently by people who are used to not being believed or trusted.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well Trump might have been mad and turned them down after I did. I really just didn't want to go through the trouble.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't turn it down ... because they never offered.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yes I do.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

"Believe me" and "trust me" are often uttered frequently by people who are used to not being believed or trusted.

Trust me....you are no Paul Ekman!

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you ask me he's a number two.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't turn it down ... because they never offered.

Maybe it was a lure: prospect of being person of the year again for a photo op and interview, simply catering to his ego.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No not like that at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well we know that...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I don't understand the number of people that tweet or use facebook for validation and/or to bring meaning into their lives.

Intellectual polemic cannot be critiqued and engaged in short 10 or 120 characters or posts to facebook.

I do however know the harm caused by facebook when people bare their all or gangstalking and shaming leads to real consequences like suicides or calls to action of the easily swayed.

People invest so much of themselves posting and reading mini posts and get it wrong. Even a telephone call reveals more in ascertaining nuance and deeper meaning than a post.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you realize that you can reply to all dozen people on one post without having to take up an entire page of a thread with your snarky one-liners? Do you even know how?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Mental health analysis doesn't require any hands on. It's even been done via camera.
Trumps forays into the dark fog are well documented.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Who happens to be the most powerful man in the world. Sometimes it’s tough being number one.

Correction. He is in the most powerful position in the world, but by no means is he the most powerful person.

Actually, people really sort of just blow him off, if you think about it. The Paris Accord Climate Agreement he pulled out of? Remember, the large corporations in the U.S. more less, said "it's okay, our fellow Americans, we will continue to follow the rules as set forth by the accord, no matter what Trump says". Remember that?

Repeal Obama care? Nope. Banning Muslims? Sorry, Don. Has Congress even had a discussion about how to fund the "Wall" for the "most powerful man in the world"? Crickets is all I've heard about that.

Powerful? Hardly. For the most part, Congress as well as other world leaders pay little to no attention to him.

edit on 11/25/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You can know your job and be good at it and still be an idiot in how you go about it.

That is so ludicrous.

But that's where it ends. It doesn't extend to any other area, though I realize a lot of people worship money to the point they think it does.

Worship? Now you bring religion into a weak argument and shoot yourself in the foot.

You then expect Trump to fix society...really?

What does that say about your thinking?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah when he tells them I haven't been convicted, I'm just moving the whitehouse to the midwest

What were you convicted of?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join