It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine refutes Trump's claim that he turned down 2017 Person of the Year award

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The fake magazine was hung by an interior designer who thought that it was one of the real 14 issues.

Interesting, I have never heard of the interior designer explanation/deflection, I did a google search and found nothing of it, got any linkage?

Thanks!

Eta"

Could you also please tell me how this fake magazine came into existence, obviously Trump had some fake magazines with himself on the cover laying around, or the designer would have not been able to "accidentally" hang it up...lol!

Trump logic is awesome!
edit on 27-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I'm just wondering, why? Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is an idiot, but is he really stupid enough to lie about something this easily disproven?

Put simply, Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He has in the past had fake Time magazine covers made and framed and hung in his resorts to fool people into thinking he was Time man of the Year.

His oversized-malformed ego could not tolerate the fact that now that he is President, he did not get the honor.

In reality, no one cares, but HE REALLY CARES. It's a full on mental issue. He needed to lie about it because in his world he thinks everyone thinks less of him for not winning the title and had to make an excuse.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I did but i didnt believe it. Seems tome the cover was created for him judging the cover. The date on the cover is 1 March 2009, and that was the season debut of Trump's show The Celebrity Apprentice.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not inclined to read 11 pages, but this Time Person of the Year thing comes up here annually and I'll repeat what I say every year: It's not an award.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Not inclined to read 11 pages, but this Time Person of the Year thing comes up here annually and I'll repeat what I say every year: It's not an award.

Trump thinks it is, or why else would he fabricate one? I think we both know the reason....

edit on 27-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I did but i didnt believe it. Seems tome the cover was created for him judging the cover. The date on the cover is 1 March 2009, and that was the season debut of Trump's show The Celebrity Apprentice.

Here are the real covers from 2009.....no Trump.

time.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: dragonridr

Here are the real covers from 2009.....no Trump.

time.com...

Duh i just said it was probably created for him celebrating the start of celebrity apprentice. Theres no reason to use the march 1st date. Unless it was important.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The fake magazine was hung by an interior designer who thought that it was one of the real 14 issues.

But don't let facts or sense influence your hatred of the man.

Really? Care for a factual link to that story? This..

“TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

Screams Trump. He obviously was involved in creating this cover. Who created fake issues? Why were they conveniently around for an interior decorator to use? That doesn't sound utterly ludicrous to you?

The Trump Organization did not respond to questions this week about who made the cover and why it was displayed at Trump clubs. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to say whether Trump had known that the cover wasn’t real.

“We couldn’t comment on the decor at Trump Golf clubs one way or another,” Sanders wrote in an email.

If this was actually not true, Trump would have tweeted about it a dozen times by now. It's funny how you disbelieve at a drop at a hat.. unless it's Trump, and then the most flimsy, laughable excuses are fully accepted by his fold.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join