It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Is Being Blackmailed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

And now, you will remember, and ask how and why. Information, especially PERSONAL information is GOLD.

Please remember the OPM Data Breach under Obama's Administration

edit on 25-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Left right
Left right
Left right

Until you stop with the left/right they will always have you marching to their beat.

This includes both sides.

But here you are marching right along.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It's all a huge decoy, a smokescreen.

The real scandals are the black budget government projects that we the people do not know about. All the trillions down the drain for what? And how we are brainwashed with propaganda and BS like this whole fake-sex-scandal crap.

Who cares?
Show me the Aliens and the Spaceships.
That's the real story.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: imthegoat

I never mentioned the people “following” the Q situation.
I did mention people who believe every word he says.

I have yet to make a decision on Q, as of yet.
So I see no irony nor hypocrisy in my statement.

But you sure did asume we Did
LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The sobs should not have filed falsely, in order to have 75% of their health premiums paid. Law breakers!

They shouldn't be able to action on insider trading but the rat bastards do.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Corporate campaign money is the deciding factor in winning congressional elections. The slimey side of capitalism.

That's just part of it, if you have the secret info you can hang that over their head and reduce the amount of money you give them and achieve the same results while making available money to influence other critters without that sword hanging over them.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

S & F

I have said this for years. It could be the security apparatus any time their budget gets threatened. Ditto for the MIC. Or a host of other players.

I would even go so far as to say if there is no dirt, dirt will be created. I guess an unexpected suicide or other fatal accident could be messy. This seems to be a cleaner, more humane alternative.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Whether they are blackmailed by baddies or given financial incentive by equally-ruthless baddies... what's the difference?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

In terms of probability, i think it is likely that a large percentage of them are either being blackmailed, or threatened into subservience. Anyone who studies history knows, It has always been the game. For the last 5-10 years, most people have been / are under the impression that their online activities are private, but some of us know that is just not the case. Any one who has been operating under this assumption, including our elected officials and representatives, are far more vulnerable than they would've ever believed.

It would certainly explain why so many very unpopular pieces of legislation have been passed in the last decade.

A Perfect Example of your Ideas here are the Thoughts and Actions of one Senator John McCain . It is Blatantly Obvious to me that this Man is a Stooge of a Greater Power than the U.S. Federal Government .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

wiki tells all
You mean something like this?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Right now, we know what all goes on. And as sad as it is, both parties, get involved in soliciting for donations, thus are able to give millions to any candidate at any level of government.

No, this solution has to start with We the People, taking control again and getting away from giving it to another person.

There is an apathy towards voting, when over 40% of the population who could vote, does not, and when state level elections take on a more national interest where people who are not even residents of a state get involved. That also needs to stop as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dude... It's not healthy to suppress all those emotions. Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Both sides are not created equal..

They both do not represent and say they want to implement the same things..

Your conflating the fact that all/most politicians dirty, with both parties being equally dirty and wanting the same things..

That is not the case..

Their policies (espeacially social policies) are not the same..

Their conspiracy theories are not the same..

Their propaganda is not the same..

In fact I REALLY hate having to defend politicians, but the accusations from the right are so outlandish that something has got to be said..

The liberal conspiracy theories are all realistic..

The conservative ones usually involve an illuminati, Satan worship or something else that basiclly breaks the laws of physics..

That climate change as an example..

Right’s claim: 95% of the worlds scientists, media, college professors, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to pass a carbon tax..

The lefts claim: 5% of scientists and media have been paid off by big oil to pretend climate change doesn’t exist..

Those are not equal.. one requires a ridiculous, unrealistic amount of logistics, one just requires a hand full of oil tycoons to try and protect their profits..

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Soros wouldn't use money to gather skeletons from closets so that they would be open to bribery.....such a morally upstanding person could never conceive of such a thing, power is never craved by those with money and egos......

And then there are the Nation States that are natural enemies. Russia Russia Russia can't buy influence with information and neither can China.

Information is useless in today's day and age. Nobody wants to gather it.

Congress is safe, what is this thread insinuating lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yeah ok lefty!
You missed the entire point of my post.
edit on 11/25/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Look up George Webb on YouTube.He has been talking about this for over a year.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Snowden knew the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Your point is a cop out..

It is just a way to say..

“I am too lazy too keep up, so they are all the same to me..”

I really don’t mean to point the finger at you, that is my opinion of that argument from anyone.
edit on 25-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No it means I want scum gone no matter what party. I do research and don't look at the R or D. Sorry you can't look beyond a letter.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They are being blackmailed with reduction of campaign contributions. If they do not do what the donors want, they do not get moocho money to fund their candidates.

Extortion.

Yeah, absolutely must change campaign finance to be able to reduce the corruption and special interest influence in Washington.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join