It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 and The Black Plague

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS'ers.
I'm putting this here because obviously what I'm going to ask is really a stretch, but in our world anything can be possible yes?

So I was thinking, wondering, this black plague that is taking over Madagascar. We really aren't seeing all that much about it except a trickle here and there. How did this rear it's ugly head again to begin with? I thought we had pretty much wiped it out.

Now here is where my reach comes in. What if it came from the pieces of the MH370 that have washed up on shore? I think if a government knew of plane carrying such a thing and knew they wouldn't be able to contain it for some reason, what better way to get rid of it then blowing it up over the ocean? We already know they had questionable things in the cargo hold, what's a few viles of something very nasty snuck on too?

We know people that found a few pieces on shore in Madagascar, but what if it was a native that isn't exactly up to date on worldly things and just thought they found a treasure in the water and walked away with it back to their tribe or wherever.

Trust me, way back when it happened I brought the Freecell connection to the table here and was pretty satisfied with that. Turned out we were right too. The stocks did end up right where we thought they would when all was said and done. So for me to have this pop in my head out of the blue is a bit unusual in the realm of things.

I just can't fathom how the plague ended up here and it had to come fro mm somewhere. To me, this seems like the only foreign thing that has really shown up there as of late. Might explain why we don't hear too much about it in the news. To make that connection honestly if it were to be the case? Yeah, I don't think they want that truth out there.

Possible?
edit on 11/25/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Ummm...

Plague is endemic on the central high plateau of Madagascar, usually occurring every year as a seasonal upsurge during the rainy season between September and April.[8] This pattern has occurred since about 1990 with the annual number of cases typically between 800 to 1500. The resurrgence in 1990 was probably related to the breakdown of control measures in place since the 1950s, measures that included vaccination campaigns, improved housing and public hygiene, use of insecticides for control, and streptomycin for treatment. Plague was first brought to the island from India in 1898.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Usually that kind of bat # crazy skunk works dot connecting is right up my alley but yeah: what intrptr said!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Savagery.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Thank you for the quick education, obviously I wasn't aware of this. I just had it in my head the Black Plague was a thing of the past. Glad I put this in this forum. Thanks again

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

A great paperback book idea right here.

Invent a catchy name for the protagonist. A deep state cover up. Innocents caught in the cross fire. And only one chance to stop it. Will he/she save humanity before the evil doers succeed?

$3.99 now at Amazom.com.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well know that that's over. Lol
It did get me thinking where the CDC keeps all those nasty vials. I was thinking somewhere here in the States? It is a terrifying thought if those fell in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I posted this in a separate thread.

Bats, man. Bats.

It's a bit eye-opening. "We've found 48 new viruses. And 16 that were already known," Olival says as he scrolls down a large spreadsheet. There's a new polio-like virus in orangutans. A bunch of new herpes viruses in monkeys, rodents and bats.

Why killer viruses are on the rise

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Hello my fellow ATS'ers.
I'm putting this here because obviously what I'm going to ask is really a stretch, but in our world anything can be possible yes?

So I was thinking, wondering, this black plague that is taking over Madagascar. We really aren't seeing all that much about it except a trickle here and there. How did this rear it's ugly head again to begin with? I thought we had pretty much wiped it out.

Now here is where my reach comes in. What if it came from the pieces of the MH370 that have washed up on shore? I think if a government knew of plane carrying such a thing and knew they wouldn't be able to contain it for some reason, what better way to get rid of it then blowing it up over the ocean? We already know they had questionable things in the cargo hold, what's a few viles of something very nasty snuck on too?

We know people that found a few pieces on shore in Madagascar, but what if it was a native that isn't exactly up to date on worldly things and just thought they found a treasure in the water and walked away with it back to their tribe or wherever.

Trust me, way back when it happened I brought the Freecell connection to the table here and was pretty satisfied with that. Turned out we were right too. The stocks did end up right where we thought they would when all was said and done. So for me to have this pop in my head out of the blue is a bit unusual in the realm of things.

I just can't fathom how the plague ended up here and it had to come fro mm somewhere. To me, this seems like the only foreign thing that has really shown up there as of late. Might explain why we don't hear too much about it in the news. To make that connection honestly if it were to be the case? Yeah, I don't think they want that truth out there.

Possible?

Anything is possible. Nothing is impossible.

Probably safe to assume that disease samples are occasionally sent to different labs around the world, and travel on airplanes.
Also have heard that these viruses still exist in natural settings, so an outbreak always remains a possibility.

So many possibilities from the mind-blowing MH370 mystery!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Has the present outbreak been gene typed? Could this outbreak be of a sub strain ,different than the yearly strain? Viruses do mutate and evolve so I read. There could be something to the op. And I wouldn't always believe wiki tbh.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Has the present outbreak been gene typed? Could this outbreak be of a sub strain ,different than the yearly strain? Viruses do mutate and evolve so I read. There could be something to the op. And I wouldn't always believe wiki tbh.

Me nether. Thanks for pointing that out. Considering al the CTs about intentional plagues being spread to genocide whole peoples, it is left up to the beholder.

I'm sure the info about history of plague in Madagascar can be traced.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The plague that is hitting now is a bit different as it has gone from the bubonic plague to pneumonic plague, so is now more easily spread. The practice of digging up your dead relatives and re-wrapping them and dancing with their dead bodies is also thought to be a contributing factor in the spread of this plague. Having said all that, I would not discount your theory, especially since the event some years ago, of the live deadly flu virus vials that were broken releasing the virus on a civilian train when the attaché case they were being transported in suddenly exploded open.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I know there were a lot of doctors on the plane that night. I imagine the odds of one of them taking something with them wouldn't be out of the question.
Wonder what the shelf life is on something like that to be transported?

new topics

top topics

join