It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am no longer walking on the path of Islam .

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The last emperor 😊

Undeniably the GOAT, though I wish he'd retire. I don't like seeing him get wrecked.

originally posted by: Hyperboles

off course it matters. the time to get saved is now or be lost forever.

You forgot to say "according to my beliefs".

but if you are already in devil's camp, there is no redemption, tho i like to be wrong on that one. No true Christian wants anyone to be lost forever

You think that being a Muslim means being in the devil's camp? You really don't have a clue about Islam or our beliefs, do you? Because if you did, you'd never say such a ridiculous thing. But whatever. I don't have the time or patience to do this right now, so I'll just agree to disagree with you.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He's getting ready to fight franky M here soon .

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

The last emperor 😊

Undeniably the GOAT, though I wish he'd retire. I don't like seeing him get wrecked.

originally posted by: Hyperboles

off course it matters. the time to get saved is now or be lost forever.

You forgot to say "according to my beliefs".

but if you are already in devil's camp, there is no redemption, tho i like to be wrong on that one. No true Christian wants anyone to be lost forever

You think that being a Muslim means being in the devil's camp? You really don't have a clue about Islam or our beliefs, do you? Because if you did, you'd never say such a ridiculous thing. But whatever. I don't have the time or patience to do this right now, so I'll just agree to disagree with you.
Well whatever, your choice.
But referring to your signature, you may as well know the truth, however radical. No true Christian can bring himself/ herself to read your book. The Holy Spirit will not allow it

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the islam does not have the son. It does not have the holy ghost.
It only has the father and the prophets.
the islam basically is an reaction to the mighty cosmic force that the Christ Jesus left for all peoples of ths world.
The islam is anti-christian.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anti72

Preposterous. The 4 most revered prophets in Islam are the Prophets Moses/Musa, David/Dawood, Jesus/Issa, and Muhammad. We even accept God's other Prophets like Noah, Abraham, Jacob, etc as being authentic prophets.

Surah 2, Ayat 136, Pickthall translation:

Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Surah 2, Ayat 285, Pickthall translation:

The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - We make no distinction between any of His messengers - and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.

Surah 3, Ayat 84, Pickthall translation:

Say (O Muhammad): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

If anything, Christians took the different path by choosing to worship their main prophet instead of focusing on the God who empowered him. The Hanif were another Abrahamic religion that made the same mistake (they placed the Prophet Abraham and his family on the same level as God).

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Many of you may know that I was always active in defending Islam here on ATS because I was a Muslim .

Odd, this is the first time I'm seeing your accountname. Must have not been on the religion&theology forums very often (this one and the yellow one). Especially the yellow one is visited a lot by me.

TIME TO GIVE UP ON RELIGION, WHERE IS GOD

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join