It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am no longer walking on the path of Islam .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Many of you may know that I was always active in defending Islam here on ATS because I was a Muslim . I studied Islamic law and sat and took knowledge with some of the Most qualified Scholars in hadith and figh. The "Ulema"

I wasn't always a "practicing Muslim " I was actually raised a mormon then later on became what I thought was a Christian. However after becoming torn away from Christianity due to errors and lies in scripture I became spiritually lost .

I decided to not give up and research religion, holding onto hope that I would find a path again . I knew in my heart that their was a creator to my life . To this life we all share . I still very much belive that.

I ended up finding Islam and it appealed to my heart . At the time I didn't know why because I was so Anti Islam due to all the feeding I was given by the internet and the MSM. I soon found out that after researching all the negative stuff I had heard , their were answers . The answers were clear and I realized scriptures were being twisted or misunderstood. I even found out this was happening by Muslims them selfs. Thus extremist.

I also learned that most Muslims don't even understand their own religions

Fast forward and I found my self trying to learn everything I could about Islam and as fast as I could. I really enjoyed Islamic figh . Or some of you might understand it as Sharia I suppose. The more I learned the more I found my self making excuses for rulings that went against every fiber of my body . I would convince my self that these were divine rulings and punishments by Allah (god, Buddha, Jehovah whatever you want to call it )

Fast forward some more I became a very conservative Muslim you can say I was upon the Quran and sunna or a student of salafiyyah ( orthodox islam). At that point in my life I can say I was very humble . I got to a point where I could literally see evil ( or some might say negative energy) I saw it in music I saw it radiating from people . I didn't actually see it with my eyes but rather it was a feeling with vsion if that makes sens . At this time I felt so close to "Allah " or as I would say now the Architect (Or what ever created this life ). Life was good.

Found a Muslima ( female Muslim) got married . She was actually a Sufi ( mystic Muslim) she introduced me to differnt schools of thought. I listened with an open mind but I was set on my Orthodoxy ways of thought. Sadly we divorced because of this . She refused to accept the knowledge handed down from my scholars and I refused to accept the knowledge handed down from hers.

What I realized from that point in my life is that nobody really knows Islam . One Scholar refuting the other Scholar ,shirk bid'ah, (associating others with Allah or disbelieve and innovating scripture with your own ideas about it ) It seemed nobody had a good grasp of what Islam truly is. Since Islam was founded men have added and taken away from Islam throughout the ages . Put a spin on what they think Muhammads Islam should be. This has caused death and destruction. It's caused heart ache . It's caused pain .

I got to a point where I needed more answers. When I asked the hard questions the answers I got were just like the morman bishup or the Baptist pastor gave me. " stick to the scripture " "have faith " "don't think with your heart " .

I was lost again. Years of study , years of councling new Muslims and seasoned Muslims about the dangers of misunderstanding scripture etc. And their i was confused like a deer in head lights.

After being passionate about Islam for all these years I still feel deeply about it . What I mean is that I think like all religions their are elements of divinity within it but that thoes elements have been lost or perverted .

The Islam of today is no longer for my heart and soul . I seek a deeper path . One forgotten and burned by the churches and religions over time .

Over all I can say that Islam in its purity is a religion of peace . At least that's what it was supposed to be. And when practiced according to the Quran and sunna it is 100% . Most Muslims do practice according to this.

Will icontinue to defend It? I'll continue to defend against iggorence weather that be from outside islam or inside .

Forgive me for any errors i am typing this via cell phone ....so..auto correct happens 🤣.

Ill do my best to answer any questions.
I have left out a lot of detail ,could prob write a book based off my experience with Islam and religion , heck maybe I will .

My spiritual path at this point is clear and some of my questions have been answered . That path ( this might come as a shock to many of you ) is Magick . Greco Egyption magick . Strange? I know... I'll have to explain this in another thread . Or you can do a bit of research your self on YouTube. Dr. Stephen skinner that's a good start

Oh one more thing. Since this is the "conspiracy in religion " forum ... my conspiracy is that Muhammad, esa,musa all were practitioners of magick and were able to summon angels (or so they thought ).

Live,LOVE,laugh often.

Humbly

Kap.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

able to summon angles

Yeah, I've met religious leaders that are pretty obtuse. I avoid them by reflex.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Nice thread. That was a Sufi mosque attacked in Egypt yesterday. First I heard of Sufi. I am spiritual my self but try to stay away from religion because you are right in saying it is perverted by man. I don't wear spirituality on my sleeve. If someone ask Ill do my best to answer. I always say there is a God and your not it, this also includes me. Anyways thanks for a nice read.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

able to summon angles

Yeah, I've met religious leaders that are pretty obtuse. I avoid them by reflex.

The key is to be your own "religious leader "

Good choice in avoiding them

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Sorry to read of your struggle , as a non believer in any religion I don't understand the need to follow but I know people of religion who also feel the same need , hope you find the path that is right for you.

I think enlightenment comes from within , be true to yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Nice thread. That was a Sufi mosque attacked in Egypt yesterday. First I heard of Sufi. I am spiritual my self but try to stay away from religion because you are right in saying it is perverted by man. I don't wear spirituality on my sleeve. If someone ask Ill do my best to answer. I always say there is a God and your not it, this also includes me. Anyways thanks for a nice read.

Yeah it's unfortunate that perverted scripture and iggorence of man caused that attack . Ty for the reply .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sorry to read of your struggle , as a non believer in any religion I don't understand the need to follow but I know people of religion who also feel the same need , hope you find the path that is right for you.

Yes some people can live with religion and be content . I was for a long time. I actually had to learn "spirituality " in order to even bleive in it . What I mean by that is that it's like trying to learn math . We arnt born knowing how to math ,we learn it. It's there we just have to learn it . Same applies to spirituality . It is indeed there ... just have to learn it

TY for the reply .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Found a Muslima ( female Muslim) got married . She was actually a Sufi ( mystic Muslim) she introduced me to differnt schools of thought. I listened with an open mind but I was set on my Orthodoxy ways of thought. Sadly we divorced because of this . She refused to except the knowledge handed down from my scholars and I refused to listen to the knowledge handed down from hers

edit on 25-11-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Found a Muslima ( female Muslim) got married . She was actually a Sufi ( mystic Muslim) she introduced me to differnt schools of thought. I listened with an open mind but I was set on my Orthodoxy ways of thought. Sadly we divorced because of this . She refused to except the knowledge handed down from my scholars and I refused to listen to the knowledge handed down from hers

Yeah I prob should correct that eh?

"I refused to accept "

Ty for the heads up . That meme lol

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I wasn't always a "practicing Muslim " I was actually raised a mormon then later on became what I thought was a Christian.

Religion is man made. All of them have been corrupted away from their original founders intent.

You don't need religion to be human.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I wasn't always a "practicing Muslim " I was actually raised a mormon then later on became what I thought was a Christian.

Religion is man made. All of them have been corrupted away from their original founders intent.

At this point I'm not sure if the "original founders " even had the right knowledge or intent 0o.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

At this point I'm not sure if the "original founders " even had the right knowledge or intent 0o.

How would you know, the record is written to reflect the modern interpretation.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Quite a journey you have had so far.

Were you once a Jehovah's Witness by any chance?

At any rate, after such a journey, being deeply embedded into several religions, allow me to pose another question:
From my point of view you have been struggling with the question of What from an external source. And you seem to be going at it the same way. What is driving you to expect a revelation from an external source? And what drives you to go at it in the same way? And what is preventing you from finding revelation within you? Is there really an open mind or is there still an assumption at the bottom of it all?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

How would you know, the record is written to reflect the modern interpretation.

I don't know . That's why I said "i'm not sure ". I can only assume that had the knowledge been and pure it would only reflect divinity that is void of evil and perversion . Currently no religious scripture I have found is that way.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I can only assume that had the knowledge been and pure it would only reflect divinity that is void of evil and perversion . Currently no religious scripture I have found is that way.

To get that 'purity' we gave to consult the spirit thru our soul.

Spirituality is different than organized religions writings or dogma.
edit on 25-11-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yvhmer

Quite a journey you have had so far.

Were you once a Jehovah's Witness by any chance?

At any rate, after such a journey, being deeply embedded into several religions, allow me to pose another question:
From my point of view you have been struggling with the question of What from an external source. And you seem to be going at it the same way. What is driving you to expect a revelation from an external source? And what drives you to go at it in the same way? And what is preventing you from finding revelation within you? Is there really an open mind or is there still an assumption at the bottom of it all?

Cheers

Never been down the JW path .

Not sure I fully understand what you are asking me . I can say a few things drive me , Some are of my own curiosity . some are trying to gave a deeper understanding of the nature of spirituality .some of my drive is even unknown to me . I have experienced the divine or essence of what ever this energy that creates and drives life is and I want to be connected with it here. While I am alive .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Nice confession, and sorry for your turmoil. May I suggest listening to A Love Supreme?

If that album was understood to teach Islam, it would solve a lot of the world's problems. But still all of the world's religions have a problem with authenticity, it's nothing new.

Maybe try chanting?

Namo buddhaya and salaam aleikum

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No truer words have ever been spoken (or written).

I try to respect people who need something or someone externally to find peace and enlightenment, but the fact is, you only really need yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I can only assume that had the knowledge been and pure it would only reflect divinity that is void of evil and perversion . Currently no religious scripture I have found is that way.

To get that 'purity' we gave to consult the spirit thru our soul.

Spirituality is different than organized religions writings or dogma.

The true essence of religion is what ? To give you the tools needed to understand spirituality ? Your soul etc.

These tools are differnt depending on what religion you are . Some tools say meditate , some tools say pray on Sunday's, some tools say pray 5 times a day and so forth .

The other part of that essence is using these "tools" to gain a connection between you and "the creator " be it . Buddah , be it Shiva . Be it Allah. Etc.

Some people can't consult the spirit without these tools while others can .

Thus some people need organized religion. I know I needed it at thoes points in my life and I have now gained a decent understanding of spirituality but I know their is more to learn .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No truer words have ever been spoken (or written).

I try to respect people who need something or someone externally to find peace and enlightenment, but the fact is, you only really need yourself.

Ultimately this is probly true . The thing is some people can't understand that or haven't a clue about spirituality and rely on the tools of religion to teach them .

This was my experience.

But Alas! I shall move forth

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join