It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Secret Service Agent Threatens Reveal Facts About Clinton & Epstein's "Lolita Express"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Interesting, seems like both Bill and trump have been there. Here is trump talking about Epstien liking younger women, and how he himself loves beautiful women. Maybe Bill is a pig, but so is trump, only trump is dangerous, and pretty flat out stupid, if you look at facts after he speaks, you can see how truly ignorant he is.www.dailywire.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Has anyone researched the Lolita Express flight logs or his address book for links with unknown people in the records. Here is an article with the address book. Link

Maybe some names will now show connections.

First one I see is Cheryl Mills.
I see two Rothchild people , one who seems to matchup with a Hannah Rothschild in London now at least from the info. Don't know who they are though.
Seems like the name might have been intentionally misspelled?

I'm not insinuating anything but Cheryl Mills 'domestic partner' is David Domenici. Anyone see this guy? Man.. Love is certainly blind. I wanted to also mention, I'm sure some of you guys might want to look into his line of work.

Guess I became really judgmental and suspicious when the name "Cheryl Mills" came up. I don't really want to say what I'm thinking because I might come up suicided myself

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

but did she really win the popular vote i have read that los angeles county recorded 10 million more votes than they actually eligible voters . so if them fradulent votes were for hilly she actually lost pop vote by 3 million

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You find it extremely odd that MSM has not attacked someone because of a conspiracy theory?

I find it extreme!y odd that you expect them to.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Source of your reading please.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Clinton probably had some underage girls. It's not too hard to fathom. Its obviously was an island for sexual derelicts.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Did anything ever com of the last, truly big child sex scandal associated with politicians. I am referring to the Franklin scandal of 1998.

Hopefully any and all, not just the Clintons, and or Trump, if involved get what they should.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is 2014 book called Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine

The author states that circa 1997-1998, Netanyahu was using intercepted phone sex conversations between the president and Lewinsky to force the release of American Jonathan Pollard, who had been caught spying on behalf of the Israelis. Clinton was keen to play ball with Netanyhu and soon followed with a desperate plea to release Pollard but was denied at the time by CIA director George Tenet.
There are also claims that other sex calls with other women were intercepted by the British and the Russians.
The majority of the book was compiled by using paperwork named the “Monica Files” obtained by a team of lawyers and investigators hired by Lewinsky as a legal defense in case action was taken against the President, and obtained by the author.

Also from 2014 :

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

top topics

<< 1   >>

join