It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly The Best TV Scene I Have Ever Seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Spoiler Alert. This is from " Peaky Blinders " Series 4 Episode 2. So look away now,

The scene features Tommy Shelby ( played by Cillian Murphy ) and Luca Changretta ( played by Adrien Brody )

Just WOW.

Maybe others have favourite scenes to post from other TV series.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Season 4 isn't even out yet, is it?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Started last week here in The U.K.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
SPOILER
Watched it last night and was gripped all way through as usual. Shame about the death but knew there would have to be at least one after last weeks episode. Peaky is definitely the best of British tv

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Breaking Bad..too many great scenes to pick just one favorite. Explosion scene..

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A great scene indeed.

Peaky Blinders is the best thing on the screen,has been since season 1.

I was so lucky-I was away on my travels for years,then I came back and got the privelege to chainsmoke the first 3 seasons of Peaky Blinders over a few days..

I am from Wales,but I have family links to both Birmingham and the Irish Traveller community,and my forefathers served at the battle of the somme and verdun.

So Peaky Blinders,even with its historical inaccuracies,is still f00 kin great tv for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Never seen the show.

But one thing we Nose is......Nobody Noses, Like Adrian Brody's Nose....Nobody!!!

So from Jimmy Durranty, Carl Mulden and all us others that Nose Things, Tanks AB.

We raise a nostril in your honour.

And the coffee in Brazil smells fine!!

edit on 24-11-2017 by gort51 because: i nose

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The scene that had me spell bound was the 'bet' scene when Tommy Shelby

was daring the guy to spin the coin for the bet for the Shelby premises. His

steely stare.

You know what I thought at that point??.....

We need him to negotiate with Micheal Barnier his stare would stop Barnier

in his tracks Lol!!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Its hard to pick one from Breaking Bad but to me this sequence , if you can find the longer shot its worth it, is one of the greatest deliveries from a show..

Watching Walter White change simply by his words and expression into Heisenberg never gets old..

Followed by what is always on the best closing sequences ever to a series lists..the last 6 mins of Six Feet Under

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

greatest scene =

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I kinda liked this one. It's got everything in one tidy scene, blood, swords, Men and a kick ass Woman in charge of it all. : )

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good stuff. That was pretty intense. I have watched the first 3 seasons on netflix. One of the other top, intense scenes that I remember is from season 3, I think. It was when Alfie (Tom Hardy) was goading on Arthur Shelby at some kind of meeting with Tommy. Arthur was really pissed but he had to take it. That was awesome. I couldn't find a clip but I am sure you would remember it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Netflix just added the new season. That was quick. Watching episode 1 right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm watching The Mist, TV series.

SPOILER ALERT>>>>>>>

The most recent episode (I believe)....the guy and his family are ordered out of the mall (at gunpoint) and into the mist (where everything kills you)...for something the head of the mall actually, secretly did.

they all run for the car he used to get to the mall in the first place....

I'm thinking to myself....that car is like a tank (it's an older SUV, solid steel, etc.), if I were him, I'd back right the hell into those glass doors and let the mist in on all those MF's....

Sure enough, as they are leaving, it's as if he heard me! He pauses, and then tells the family to buckle up, and does just that! I'm just cheering at my TV (something I haven't done in a while), and laughing my ass off. It's just too funny. The mall mob basically dies in lots of horrific ways...and yet it's satisfying because it's justice.

I mean, it's only been 5 days, and these folks have lost their damn minds..... That was some great television right there.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To an above poster.... Oh, Twin Peaks was one weird messed up show, but addictive as hell. A true binge-watching treat. Highly recommended to anyone who has never seen it, and it's just hard to describe how plain weird it really is.

top topics

join