It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incident At London's Oxford Circus Tube Station.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seems it may be a false alarm , understandable at this time of year.

To date police have not located any trace of any suspects, evidence of shots fired or causalities. Officers continue to work with colleagues from British Transport Police in the area of Oxford Circus.

Updates will be provided as soon as we have them.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There were no ambulances there.
Three fire engines, but not a single ambulance.

Like they knew it was nothing, and it was all some sort of 'exercise'.

There is always an ambulance. There should have been an ambulance.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Seem to be minor, if anything.

Although the response and level of security looks impressive.

Seems to just be the standard response given the number of terrorist attacks in the UK this year.

A few weeks ago there was a similar response after a taxi crashed.

No police counterterrorism officers were deployed either.

Sounds like a prank call.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Anytime there is a possible terrorist attack people have their pitchforks ready just in case "Muslim" is said.

Well that could have something to do with the fact that everytime there is an islamic terrorist attack against the west, millions of muslims celebrate it around the world.

The more outrage there is against Islam the more it will push the religion towards reform.

It's undeniably the biggest death cult in the world at this point... why can you blame people for thinking "I bet it's muslims" ... that religion is cult right now... it's simple mathematics at this point..

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There were no anti terrorism police called, and as yet no sign of a shooting.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

Anytime there is a possible terrorist attack people have their pitchforks ready just in case "Muslim" is said.

Well that could have something to do with the fact that everytime there is an islamic terrorist attack against the west, millions of muslims celebrate it around the world.

The more outrage there is against Islam the more it will push the religion towards reform.

It's undeniably the biggest death cult in the world at this point... why can you blame people for thinking "I bet it's muslims" ... that religion is cult right now... it's simple mathematics at this point..

You seem pretty desperate to keep blaming and mentioning Muslims/Islam despite the fact that there was no mention of this in the first place and even after people have updated the thread to say it is likely a false alarm...

So I’d say you just proved Enlightened1’s point.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Station re-open, police have withdrawn and shoppers returned.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Much disappointings with this thread. Worst terror attack in history.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If not "Thick". Are you drunk then? Because what you just said was at best, naive, and definitely disrespectful.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Were you hoping for Death and Destruction?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Well, despite this being reportedly a false alarm, and occurring on the same day that IS has killed over 200 muslims while at prayer in Egypt, you still wrote that fictional bullsith.

Nothing to say about more than 200 innocent people murdered? Or perhaps your the sort of "human being" that thinks they don't matter? Exactly like IS in fact?

edit on 24-11-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Were you hoping for Death and Destruction?

Went from Shots Fired at two seperate locations, Armed police everywhere, This could be bad, to.......................Nothing Happened. Not even a balloon burst..As i said, Worst Terrorist attack ever. I should have added Possible in between the words Worst and Terrorist.

Move along citizens, nothing to see here. Comedy Gold.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thank God it seems no one was hurt.

There has been enough death today in Egypt already.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
what disturbs me is that so many people immediately went the Muslim route for the blame. firstly, there aren't any solid facts about what happened. secondly, uhm...Muslims aren't the only nut jobs with guns and bombs.

come on guys, we're supposed to be better critical thinkers than this.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's crazy how something so insignificant can prompt such a response. We have to take our shoes off and get our groins patted in airports; we have erected steel and concrete implementations to protect those walking on sidewalks; our governments police our speech; police respond with maximum force to what appears to be nothing under the assumption that it is terrorist attack, disrupting public transportation.

Hell, it looks like the terrorists have won.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Im sorry you did not learn reading.

I was replying to someone replying to someone saying he saw smiley faces on the facebook livestream.
(this person thought it is likely foreign radical muslims putting in those smileys)...

It's clear when people are automatically association "incidents" in busy urban areas that cause mass panic with muslims, that your religion needs to be reformed...

But here you speak of people reforming when they make that association, instead of your backwards religious texts.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It was an exercise for the emergency services to test their planned responses on the ground.
And to see what the public would do. How they would react, where they would run, how long it takes to clear a department store or a tube station on a busy shopping day.

That's why there were no ambulances.
Not needed.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Nothing to say about more than 200 innocent people murdered? Or perhaps your the sort of "human being" that thinks they don't matter? Exactly like IS in fact?

Didn't you learn my language properly either? How are you going to pay back your student loans if you can't read?

... funny how everyone who makes these arguments doesn't even have basic English.

Most of the post you were replying to was all was all about the 200++ innocent muslims killed and murdered...
It's also about the fact that people now associate any "incident" in the west with Muslims... for the same reasons that those 200++ people were killed

The more outrage there is against Islam the more it will push the religion towards reform. It's undeniably the biggest death cult in the world at this point... why can you blame people for thinking "I bet it's muslims" ... that religion is cult right now... it's simple mathematics at this point..

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

This was my reaction following as things unfolded online and on the news livestream...

I think they are also probably experimenting with their media and public communication... monitoring how quickly people in the area respond to information they receive online, and giving a more transparent and detailed line of communication with the public about what they know and when they know it.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Where is your proof that millions of Muslims celebrate terrorists attacks? Some far right blog post? Lol, you are generalizing an entire population/demographic based on the actions of a very small minority.

Show me millions of Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks and I'll admit I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join