It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday Death Count.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh, c'mon ... the one time of year the people of Wal-mart are allowed beyond the confines of the asylum to shop in a variety of venues ...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ive been to plenty boxing day sales here in Canada, its always fine, we like to line up and chill and talk while sipping our Timms.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now it makes sense, its the Walmart crazies causing all the ruckus elsewhere, thanks for opening up my eyes. Im serious, it actually makes sense lol

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
a reply to: madenusa

If food runs out all those people would die. You need to be calm, cool and collected to survive, you might be able to snatch food a few times, wont work forever though.
So True ,my family would be living on animal trails, and having a sasquatch festival....lol

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Haha, my family would be in the woods also, we can hunt and build, we smoke our own meat and make our own wine and spirits. It would be a blast actually lol

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction I live in the woods...black Friday Martians cant find me...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Isn't Walmart the official vendor for those red Trump hats?

Or at least the number one retailer of those red Trump hats?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I wouldn't know. I don't willingly go there if I can help it. Most trips are confined to 3am when it's the only place open and you need something for some reason.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Ours wasn't. I was there for the same reason...just to watch. I didn't even hear any raised voices, much less fights.

As disappointing as that may be for some previous posters...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

huh...

We agree on something... Should we worry??

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
gigantic tubs of butter for $5 kegs of brawndo $10 !!!!!

my wife braves the crowds every year but she doesn't go when they open she waits til the madness subsides. i did my black friday shopping online from the comfort of my own home
good times, good times!!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is sad to see, the human race is capable of so much, yet we have come to this. It's very sad.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

Oh, well done!!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So the count is up to 10 DEATHS & 111 INJURIES....

blackfridaydeathcount.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Almost Perfect... I forgot to turn off (#3) Jeff Rense's live stream..
he was joined by a guest extolling the boons of Himalayan salt.
Like as if the shoppers need any more, Eileen...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Bah, I actually went to work today for about 6 hours.

Safer in my office where almost no one else was.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yep. It's horrible. Let's just totally disregard the other millions of shoppers who just walked in, got their stuff, paid for it, and left.

Yes, there are totally idiotic people out there--and let's face it, brawling over a tv is pretty damned lame--killing someone is just plain evil--but the vast majority of shopper do neither of those things.

I sat in my local Wal-mart super store for about three hours this morning...no brawl did I witness, or raised voices even, other than what was necessary to carry over the clamour.

Black Friday is rather silly, rather over-rated, and not something I generally partake in, but it's certainly not the doom of civilization.

Let's get a grip.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Some hood rats tried to push me out of the way at target last night while I was trying to get some windex, so they could get it first...like it was running out.

If a race war will ever come, its gonna be over a cheap flat screen on an aisle 6 end cap

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The death count doesn't reveal much... It's within human boundaries to fight over scarcities, let it be parking spaces, long queues, or 50% off TVs.

What is more troubling is the way people are preparing themselves for such a day... Like kettle being led to the slaughter.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join