It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Man" Arrested for Hammer Attack on 96 Year Old D Day Veteran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't know if the police have the right individual, but let's hope so. To the pathetic excuse for a man that did this I have only this to say to you. F€.k you all the way to hell, you f..ing utter f...ing despicable f...ing C#>t!

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
One has to wonder what goes on inside the mind of an attacker such as this. To rob and beat someone is not cool, but the elderly? Maybe his new friends will teach some manners.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
One has to wonder what goes on inside the mind of an attacker such as this. To rob and beat someone is not cool, but the elderly? Maybe his new friends will teach some manners.
he will end up someones bitch inside! Animal needs the needle!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I don't know if the police have the right individual, but let's hope so. To the pathetic excuse for a man that did this I have only this to say to you. F€.k you all the way to hell, you f..ing utter f...ing despicable f...ing C#>t!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Ummm...puts an all new meaning on...dude got hammered...

That is some kind of pathetic though...I suppose we have to be comforted by the fact that the perp will be the righteous recipient of a major fisting session...once the real cons get ahold of him...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I think the words you meant to say was 'Pork you all the way to heck you mother trucker count!'

My Grandfather is nearly 90 and served in Korea and if anything like that happened to him the perp better not drop the soap...

edit on 24-11-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I think the words you meant to say was 'Pork you all the way to heck you mother trucker count!'

My Grandfather is nearly 90 and served in Korea and if anything like that happened to him the perp better not drop the soap...

The words I used are not strong enough to adequately describe my contempt for this piece of maggot crap, I'm not even sure that sufficiently strong words exist in any language.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The things that man did for his country, and this future is what is gifted to him? I wonder if he feels the reward was worth the agony he must have suffered as a member of his unit?

I wonder if he feels honoured by his service, if he feels respected by his fellow Britons right now?

I am utterly disgusted by this, and I hope who ever it is that carried out this cowardly, brazen, appalling act, is savaged by dogs in the street and torn clean in twain.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The police will take extra care with this individual and do everything exactly by the book in the hope that the lawyer scum mercenary that defends this peace of garbage can't use his "treatment at the hands of the police" as sentencing leverage. Back in the day our friendly boys in blue would have helped him "fall down the stairs". I suppose that is progress, but in these circumstances who would have blamed them?
a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I would not blame them if they let the submariners in the Navy deal with the scrote. Strap the fool to a barge, send it out to see, and perform torpedo tests on it till theres no part left of him, large enough to scream.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Have your Sixty Sixth Thousandth star on me.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They should forcibly draft that a-hole and send him to a war zone on the front line. I wouldn't trust him with a gun though, just send him there unarmed.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am utterly disgusted by this

Unless he was a Trump supporter right? Then you would advocate for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

There is no better measure of a person or a culture then to measure how well they treat the elderly and socially weak.

edit on 11 24 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join