It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not A War On 'Terror', It's A War On 'Terra'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey folks.

For quite some time now I've been of the opinion that the English language is a bit confusing. How some words sound the same but are spelled differently but have a different meaning. Some words sound the same, spelled the same, but have a different meaning depending on a sentence context. There numerous examples: hole/whole, holey/Holy, gait/gate, spectacles/spectacles, bow/bow, and so on, too many to list. The phonetic word can have more than one meaning. I'm sure those whose first language isn't English must find it a difficult language to master.

I've also noticed that the things said in the political world and in the world of all TPTB, in many instances means the opposite of what they say, their actions are opposite. Such as 'wildlife conservation' actually means culling (killing) wildlife. They say they want and work towards peace but in reality are perpetuating and actively engaging in wars. They say they want equality and fairness and freedom and a good life for citizens but are increasing poverty and homelessness and despair and encouraging/rewarding greed/crime/corruption/etc. They say they care about our planet Earth yet they continue to allow drilling/fracking, polluting our air and contaminating our water, and altering the genetics of our food. Everything is opposite of what they say.

When TPTB said they declare 'war on terror', 'terrorists', and 'terrorism', they actually meant they declare 'war on 'Terra', Terra-ists, and Terra-ism.

Humanity are Terra-ists, and we would never comply with a war on Terra, Terra-ism, or ourselves (Terra-ists).

Listen to how G. W, Bush pronounces the word 'terror' in the linked video. He doesn't emphasise the last 'R' in the word as is usual with the American accent, he says 'Terra'. Yet he pronounces the 'R' in other words he says, such as 'murderer'.

He declared war on TERRA, not 'terror'. When you apply that meaning to his phonetic word, the context of the rest of what he says in this video changes dramatically and is quite sinister ......

Just look at the state of the world (Terra), and humanity (Terra-ists), since this video. We're witnessing a war waged on Terra, and TPTB were upfront and broadcast a public declaration to the world of their intentions, and how they will do it. Masters of deceit. Our ignorance is their only power.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading folks, appreciate it. I will be back on later today to read your comments.

edit on 24-11-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Makes as much sense as anything else in this crazy world.

I think they are doing it because they are Lunatics, you know, from Luna?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I fully agree with you, our language is used to confuse us in the past, present and future.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I always thought Dubya sounded like he was talking about tourists not terrorists!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe its a planet-Swap where Mars dwellers want to terraform Earth into a red dust bowl desert world and TPTB want to make Mars green again.

With all the chemtrails screwing up this planet it will not be long before the ozone is gone and the UV burns all plant life to ash. Just like Mars.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I fully agree with you, our language is used to confuse us in the past, present and future.

That video says it better than me. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

the war on tourists ?? - where do i sign up

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

He declared war on TERRA, not 'terror'. When you apply that meaning to his phonetic word, the context of the rest of what he says in this video changes dramatically and is quite sinister ......

Hes Southern, thats just an accent.

The war on Terror is a war for global domination. Those with a global agenda say it right out. We recognize it every time they say global-this or that.

A more truthful way of saying it is War of Terror.

How terrifying and terrible is an aircraft carrier disgorging endless attack aircraft, dropping tons of hi explosive on other nations for no good reason? The Main screaming in our media ears wants us to believe the 'terrs' are responsible for endless war, but really we are the ones attacking them waaaay over there, not the other way round.

So who are the Global terrorists again?

You might enjoy this...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I appreciate words and their use. That was my professional training. As a citizen of this world, I also understand that there are various issues at stake for the continuation of our kind and of the living earth itself. But knowing the varieties of mind of my fellows, I trust few to know the right course. Some would grind every single other to powder that does not believe in their precise determinations of what is good, right and justice. So we humans battle among themselves for control of the planet. It is not complicated. Has the "good, right and justice" folks always been on the right path and won? Or are they partially bad, wholly bad, or on the only path that fallible humans can trod for themselves because there are those that want more sinister outcomes for the life on this planet? Who can say?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The planet is not going away. However, quality of life for humans living here will continue to suck as long as greed and power are more important than culture and quality of life.

Some men just want to see the World burn.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

All I can say about this, is as follows:

"Pass that thing here, and make sure its lit, then we shall see what the fuss is about!"

I jest, of course. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no doubt that even if the powers that be are not poetic enough to have developed that extensive punnery, its is very probable that the war they have purchased for themselves and the people of the world, is indeed a war against the world and its inhabitants, since every action on their agenda seems to match up to that intention.

They falsely blame fats in food for heart disease, when sugar is proven to be a far worse culprit. They poison the water folk drink, the air that we breath, and damage the rainforests that keep the air clean by stripping the dirt out of them. They think nothing of starving the hardworking, so that those whose lives are too full of leisure can be at rest, while fat and happy.

Nothing could resemble a war against the world and its people, more than this, without being an out and out genocide.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Shock and awe....Shekinah...

ETA

S+F

edit on 24-11-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I feel like we've seen this thread before. Haven't we seen this thread before?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

1) A lot of English words have roots in other languages. That's why a lot of words are pronounced differently from how they look or are spelled the same as unrelated words.

2) The reason a lot of political phrases appears to have opposite meanings is because you're assuming that all politicians & powerbrokers are on the same teams. As in, the people who want wildlife conservation aren't necessarily the same people who are culling wildlife. Even with that example, there's no need to assume conservation is an all or nothing approach. I'm in favor of wildlife conservation in many ways, but I happily support the annihilation of mosquitoes lol. And some conservationists compromise with some industries and/or groups because it's better to maintain a small but replenishing population of specific species than to let the entire species be killed off.

3) Bush is just speaking with an accent. Although I type pretty articulately, my southern accent leaves off the "g" on a lot of words that end with the "ing" suffix. Only when I'm conscious of it will I still say the "g". And I don't pronounce "water" with a "t"; I actually say it with a "d". But I pronounce the "t" in other words.

4) There are definitely people who have no problem exploiting, polluting, and destroying Nature. That includes some normal citizens/workers, businesses, politicians, and some members from every other demographic. In other words, it's not limited to politicians or the mythical "powers that be".

5) There are definitely people who have no problem reducing the human population, be it through war, genocide, political policies like the "One Child policy", etc. These kinds of people can also be found in every demographic on Earth, as in, they aren't limited to politicians or the mythical "powers that be".

6) However, there was definitely also a "War on Terror". To deny that would be denying the millions of people who were killed, injured, or forced to flee because of those numerous wars, retaliatory strikes, and military occupations.
edit on 24-11-2017 by enlightenedservant because: in #2, i meant "political phrases" not "political phases"

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
avaible on stream

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

2nd

new topics

top topics

join