It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump alright? He seems to have some kind of disability right now..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Source first

Is Trump alright?

Because who would say something to soldiers at a front..

U.S. President Donald Trump gave a bullish Thanksgiving address to troops overseas on Thursday, hailing progress in Afghanistan and against ISIS, and telling them they were fighting for “something real,” including a stock market at record highs and his promised “big, beautiful fat tax cuts.”

Or this:

Trump told the troops they could look forward at home to the benefits of “big, beautiful fat tax cuts,” a stock market at record highs, jobs and economic growth.
“We’re doing well at home, the economy is doing great,” Trump said. “You’re fighting for something real, you’re fighting for something good.”

or this little gem:

Trump said he had told the troops overseas the country was “doing great,” thanks to his cuts in “regulation and all the waste and all the abuse.”

What kind of military personal would feel obliged to fight for Big Bu$ine$$?
If I were a soldier hearing that live, I would turn around to my fellows, them looking as wide-eyed as me, and ask, what this fat man does think what we were doing there?!

This is a huge sh*tshow of self-adulating, nothing else.. Guys, usually I abstain from Trumps regional comedy, but sometimes he just pushes some buttons for me - like disrespecting soldiers fighting for "him". And this is disrespect!

Whats the difference? Our troops have been fighting for banks and big business for a long time now. At least he acknowledged it for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Too much nutmeg in his pumpkin pie too. He will be back to his normal arrogant self in a couple of days, don't worry.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Is Trump alright?

What kind of military personal would feel obliged to fight for Big Bu$ine$$?
If I were a soldier hearing that live, I would turn around to my fellows, them looking as wide-eyed as me, and ask, what this fat man does think what we were doing there?!

That sort of reminds me of the US soldier sent to Iraq to fight, and was given the job of guarding the oil wells...that was his WTF moment.

As for his bragging, that I'm afraid is part and parcel, and has never been anything less, while the spiel probably had not much to do with him anyway...except for the tax, 'cuts' which many find debatable anyway.
edit on 24-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
The economy is a major part of the country.
Why is it a bad thing to fight to keep people fed and employed??

Big business blah blah blah....thats BS.

What brand is your car,phone,fridge,stove etc etc.
Its a big corporate name isn't it??
You use them right and you agree you use them??

Stop using those things before being offended by something like this and complaining about big business.

People fight for resources and economic stability.
I am more offended by the rose colored glasses and hypocrisy.

They will never get it...
They tweet "death to capitalism" on their I-phone X and wonder why people call them "hypocrites".

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No some joined to fight some want a life and some are patriotic.
Materialism is an assumed trait of commerce has been for some time, did you MISS the 60s to current about capitalism?.
WE aren't doing right in that regard but asking troops to play politics is like asking a VEGAN to try a taste of a puppy steak.
The military is busy killing,as ordered ,but at LEAST this time, the primary chain of command IS military and NOT the white house.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'd love to weigh in, however these statements are all meaningless. They are cherry-picked sentences and phrases, ordered in a way to make him sound crazy. Perhaps they accurately represent what he said, however I'm not going to assume their narrative is true just because he said each of these things at some point while addressing the troops.

How about they provide the entire transcript so we can see what he actually said?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

People really believe that? Okay, that would explain the "trickle-down"-scheme working out..

It's the American Dream, and it is alive and well. It is what separates the US from any nation before or since.

As you can tell the America haters absolutely hate the American Dream. It's not found on a piece of paper but in the hearts and minds of people. It gives hope to all who come here and provides an impregnable shield against communism.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

More liberal propoganda,libs grasping at to revive a Hillary health type scare now,pretty those low lifes stop at nothing

That means everyone is low life, that includes Donald...and GOP talking heads, who made hay over Clinton's health issues.
It's not an excuse to say that, 'we all know Donald is a nutter but we voted for him anyway' that sort of sly remark only came in a 'carefully' choreographed flood after he was elected, and his erratic tweeting only became more erratic, Yet you imply in the nature of your reply, that Trump will actually make things better..not for you of course, but for himself which is his whole ethos.

And I also see a reply to this thread that makes a meal out of hypocrisy...that we 'all' are because we buy something from big biz, Oh! I will admit to having been hypocritical, there are probably few human beings that never are, but you see, buying from big biz is a false premise...it just sounds good for the purpose here, big biz doesn't make the things, it's little people that make them...(while even that is changing fast as Robby the robot continues to advance) but again that makes the like of Trump even more cosy in the Ivy League than looking after little you...like Trump has said, "I don't care, who cares, who cares" and what was that in direct reference too? yup! little people.
Tell me, did he ever say that about Putin for instance?
No he cares about Puty baby...a lot.
edit on 24-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

I'd love to weigh in, however these statements are all meaningless. They are cherry-picked sentences and phrases, ordered in a way to make him sound crazy. Perhaps they accurately represent what he said, however I'm not going to assume their narrative is true just because he said each of these things at some point while addressing the troops.

How about they provide the entire transcript so we can see what he actually said?

this might help, but you could have watched TV.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join