It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Time Travel be Revealed in the Year 2028?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You cant time travel to the past because of spatial relocation againsy the cosmic background. There is no static object in the cosmos, everything is moving all the time. If we could travel 10 years in the past, we would have to find out EXACTLY where earth was to have your tine machine not just place you in empty space, or halfway into some object.

Considering how everything in the universe is simultainiously moving, it is quite impossible to place exactly where anything is without using some other MOVING object as a point of reference. To try to pinpoint any "coordinate" of the cosmos to place someone in is impossible.

You cant tell me where the Earth was in space ten years ago without mentioning any other object in space. Unlike earth, there is no longitude or lattitude for space.

Unless your vehicle/time machine acted as an achor point, but then you would always exit from the machine, thusly you cant go back before the time machine was first turned on.

Therefore, these people are hoaxers. All of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I guess the question is, how would we locate the exact position in space to program our time machine, as to where we wanted to travel? There's no GPS for the Universe? I love the idea of time travel, for me there are too many variables...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToddWatkins
a reply to: LSU0408

I guess the question is, how would we locate the exact position in space to program our time machine, as to where we wanted to travel? There's no GPS for the Universe? I love the idea of time travel, for me there are too many variables...

Its simple. You cant locate any exact position in space. Any time machine into the past myst be utilaized as an anchor point. Unless you put the free fall trajectories of our entire galaxy into a quantum computer and reverse all of them x amount of years.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Time travel just isn't possible If I leave today's date and go back to say when the Dino's where around that would mean the entire world present day had to revert back . It would have to be interdenominational meaning a different plane of time which you could not guarantee it was the same past as this denominational plane .

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

If you listen to the guy in one of the videos, he talks about how tourist time travel is done in things similar to airplanes. Military time travel is done differently, and is much more painful. Area 51 is named that because we are the 51st time district. So why would time travel and tourist airplanes have anything to do with Area 51? Well maybe it is because UFO's are time travelers from our future! Even the grey aliens could be from a far-off future where their environment has been devastated and possibly nuked. That is why they look similar to humans, but maybe evolved humans, losing a bit along the way.

The government could be trying to distract us with the UFO stuff to make us think these guys are from other planets, maybe they are from the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join