It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Time Travel be Revealed in the Year 2028?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I believe this guy.I found this same video last week.

Problem is we dont know what timeline he began on or ended on so it may or may not have any bearing on our timeline....we may not make till 2028 on this timeline.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

unless it turns out that we do live in a simulated world. Or possibly even in a multiverse .

but yeah on the info we have now i agree not very likely , but wouldnt assume impossible.
difinetly not from youtube bloggers, but fun to speculate and get a break from the politics

edit on 471130America/ChicagoFri, 24 Nov 2017 10:47:33 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
See!

I told you I was!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm a time traveler.

I will prove it by going back in time and will post in this thread.

I'll only go back a few minutes.

Just watch!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is more than enough proof for me.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

As far as I understand it you can't travel further back than the invention of the first time machine , it's like thinking you can walk through a wall without a door , the time machine is the door.

Has a time machine already been invented ? , personally I don't think so.

By us maybe not but it is plausable that another civilisation invented one when we were still monkeys or fish is it not?

link   
I time travel occasionally, when I look at the sky, it is possible to observe the past as it was seconds, minutes, hours, years up to billions of years ago. We are traveling through time, forward only, slowly at a consistent speed. We can record our past in many ways and observe our own past. This is as far as physical human time travel will ever go. Although I do believe that one day in the future it will be possible to send various forms of information, likely electronic into limited distances in the past providing some ability to alter the past. One way only.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is more than enough proof for me.

I'm technical and from the future.

We use lasers for giving speeches and have cars that use "cruise control".

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Can you send me winning lottery numbers when you get the time?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Can you send me winning lottery numbers when you get the time?

I did.

And it didn't turn out well for you.

You became mad with power and money and destroyed the world with your greed for more.

You went insane.

That's why I had to change things, Mr. Tru-. . . . . oh crap. You're not him, are you.

Crapcrapcrap.

BRB

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
apart from :

" agreement on the date "

are these tails internally consistent with each other ?

it is a common trick of hoaxers to " co-oberate " another hoaxers tail , in this case - by using a single date

but once you look further into each onese tail - they usually turn out to actually contradict each other on important details

Right, I think this could be a case of hoaxers collaborating. I listened to all of the stories, and they seemed to be consistent with one another. It sounds like time travel forward in time was developed by the CIA early on, and then time travel back in time was developed in 2028, the same year it was released to the public. At least two people traveled forward in time with no way back except to hope that time travel back in time had been developed by the year they traveled to. The people before 2028 were involved in secret government programs, while those after 2028 seem to be from a less secretive time.

The messages are consistent with climate change and overpopulation being the top issues in the year 2100 or so, with advancing AI being the second threat, as it is starting to get out of hand.

Some of the videos use the same wording, which is suspicious, but maybe the time travelers after 2028 got similar training telling them what to say. Most of the videos say something like "I know you aren't going to believe what I'm about to say, but I don't care. I'm a time traveler. Time travel was invented in the year 2028."

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If this life is a program, as in a massive video game, then time travel is completely possible. If it is not, then I do not think it is possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
'available to the public'

lmfao. so the playstation 2028 has trans time capabilities.
no way would anyone ever release a home version of a time machine.

the ramifactions would be catastrophic.
my god i love my friends but if they got drunk (which they do on the weekends) and time traveled?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how many omniscient beings we have here on ATS.

We are so very blessed

As far as 2028 goes, I suppose we will find out in a decade. To say I have my doubts would be an understatement, but it sure would be damn cool!

The way I see it, such a process would have to literally break beyond relativity. Which would simultaneously confirm the theory as well as show its not the whole picture. The very possibility is so intriguing that I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I hope so. I'd go back and tell her... don't go.

sorry. you can only change personal things and someones death before time travel is forbidden. people get jail time for altering such things. i skirted this law by way of the reincarnation bureau after dying. i still had to return to my younger self and can only effect my outcome. also i cant use my memories because those are locked behind timed blocks that open at certain times in my life to prevent time disruptions.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Even Dr Who never travelled through time. When he steps into the Tardis it is now and when he steps out it is now.
There is no time to travel through. There is only ever now appearing.

Time is a lie!

we just call it time to confuse. they are moments of existence.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That first video is rubbish, I will place a 50p bet with you right now that the guy in that video is some young dude with a latex old guy mask on.....just look at it, look at the way his lips move, look at the nose...listen to the voice.

I believe time travel is possible, but it's a long way off if we ever work it out.
edit on 24/11/17 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Even Dr Who never travelled through time. When he steps into the Tardis it is now and when he steps out it is now.

Time is a lie!

Speech, words, language assume bits - like 'moments' of 'existence'.
But the edge has never been found - no line.
Where does one moment become another?
edit on 24-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If I would be a time traveler and wanted people to believe my story I would simply prove it. They could record their cities, news casts, "flying tvs" and simply show it to us. Well apparently humans from the future are still dumb and words are enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Time is a lie!

Speech, words, language assume bits - like 'moments' of 'existence'.
But the edge has never been found - no line.
Where does one moment become another?

using computers you focus in on a specific varable unique to the moment of said "time" and using DNA of a pasr relative to get a lock is the most likely.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join