It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what exactly happened in Utah

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
this is very weird and creepy. lack of news coverage is odd.

project blue beam? im convinced there are many kinds satellites [if they exist,some say they are sci-fi]...direct energy to speakers to holograms and projectors. im even convinced the sun is fake [different topic, but we can talk about that, a lot of evidence].

this morning was the first time ever i walked out of the house at 7am on a day off to take a video on my driveway...what brought me outside was walking by a window and immediately i thought something is way wrong, what the hell is goin on outside. when i got outside the atmosphere/light looked so strange. kinda like silent hill, the color of everything was just...wrong. i looked up and that amount of weird clouds was very odd there were lumps of these very dark and unnatural looking clouds, like diesel sitting there. i dont think ive ever seen clouds that dark in my life, and if i ever did see some close, there is no doubt it was raining. but no rain at all this morning.

3-4 hours later now I just checked out the clouds again. its very strange. basically all of the dark ass clouds formed together. so there is a very very thick dark layer going in every direction. i actually can not see the end, there are no significant breaks, it looks like there is diesel sitting in the air in some places. and the air feels and smells different...like chemically...ever walk through a fog machine at a rave? its like that but less strong. and no rain at all.

either they are physically trying to hide something we can see with our eyes, or they are pumping out a chemical cloud conductor.

i found this interesting, since people are talking transformers exploding, im not familiar with the subject so im just poking around.
"Fort-Worth-explosions-Transformers"
www.youtube.com...

the ball of ligh at 1:55 is very odd.
comment from youtube:
"I am a Licensed (State of Colorado) Professional Electrical Engineer with 25 years of experience in the Electrical Utility Business, and I do not buy the explanation offered for this light display. First of all, an actual transformer explosion is almost unheard of. Transformers are protected by fuses and circuit breakers just like the wiring and appliances in your home. What is commonly seen or heard is the bright blue blast of FUSES blowing on the electrical grid. They could be fuses protecting a transformer or a section of a power line. During a violent storm, wind can cause trees or broken limbs to touch power lines, causing a surge of electrical current through the line. The fuse on the line experiences this surge of current and its conducting element is melted by sudden heating. However, this does not usually stop the current from flowing, as an arc is usually formed and continues to conduct electricity. To stop the arc, the tube-like fuses are coated inside with a material that quickly turns to a non-conductive gas when hot. This material actually explodes and the resulting gas will not carry current, and so the arc is extinguished.
In the video, I do see an occasional barely perceptible flash of lightening to the ground. But I don't see evidence of violent winds - though that may be due to the activity being several miles from the camera.
OK that's one thing.
The other thing is the sheer number of explosions seen here. Every burst of light represents the cutting off of electrical service to a transformer or line. One would expect to see areas suddenly going dark simultaneously with the flashes. Strangely, most of the flashes seem to occur in an area already darkened by electric service disruption. And one would not expect to see multiple flashes in the exact same spot, as apparently happens here. Also the fuse flashes should last no more than a second or so, and here we see flashes lasting several seconds.
Also, I have not seen orange fuse flashes before, only blue.
At 1:55 balls of light begin to appear in he air. I have watched many thunderstorms in my life, but have never witnessed ball lightening. What the balls might be, I don't wish to speculate.
It is possible that the video has been altered. Otherwise, this display seems quite odd to me. It looks like a demonstration of some sort - but of what, and for whom, I don't know.
It would be very interesting if this activity were centered around a key defense asset such as the huge Lockheed-Martin plant in Ft. Worth."
edit on 26-11-2017 by clfun12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Weather reports for the time/area? Reports of explosions? Perhaps a lightning strike hit something, and caused an explosion. The first flashes look like lightning. The red, like something blew. Are we sure the two video clips are around the same time and place?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How is that just got reported here as it was on the 22nd? Any other follow up?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Was this reported by, oh say, Dugway? If so, I've got a pretty good idea based on the descriptions listed in some of these posts as to what it might be...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Wonder if it's the fog machine that doubles as an internal suntanner that a few individuals on other threads have spoke of. Don't mean to resurrect a 3 week old thread, but it looks an awful lot like something I've heard about lurking around on here.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Transformer on a power pole is failing. This happens when they overheat or are subjected to a surge, as is often caused by a lightning strike.

The effect is dramatically amplified by very low clouds. It's not aliens, it's not Haysoos, and it's not Spongebob.

The people that posted this are purposefully concealing facts (date, time, location, etc.) to make this appear to be something more than it is. It's also the reason why no news stations are covering this; it's not news.

Look here for an example. Notice the arc color changing, etc.:

www.youtube.com...

There are lots of similar vids showing the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join