It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what exactly happened in Utah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting, I'm in southwestern Utah. Last few weeks at times there has been explosions likely in Nevada at different times. Loud enough to be heard and felt, occasionally rattle windows. But it's not unusual here, military training in Nevada with live weapons. Or weapons tests etc. At times you can also hear and see a lot of military aircraft. Lots of federal government land in Utah and Nevada.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Interesting, I'm in southwestern Utah. Last few weeks at times there has been explosions likely in Nevada at different times. Loud enough to be heard and felt, occasionally rattle windows. But it's not unusual here, military training in Nevada with live weapons. Or weapons tests etc. At times you can also hear and see a lot of military aircraft. Lots of federal government land in Utah and Nevada.

Have you ever seen those strange lights in the sky in the past?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
but YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANY NEWS about it, because this Base is Ultra (beyond Top Secret).

Darn, and our website is only AboveTopSecret.

a reply to: PokeyJoe
Please do tell us about the stories you have heard! This site could use some non-political intrigue.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I've seen similar flashes of light at night but often associated with clouds, lighting approaching storm.

No idea what that is in that video honestly.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These show up on ATS from time to time, so I hate to ruin the fun but.....youtu.be...
Transformers arching with low clouds is what you are seeing. With an occasional transformer exploding.
This was in Fort Worth Texas.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Where is the mushroom cloud explosion though?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: modified device

It's HAARP using frequencies to trigger earthquakes, and they can focus the beams from across the world using grid pattern transference. The chemtrails sprayed daily across the sky is a conductor amongst other things.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
that youtuber is an high grade flat earther
faaaaiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well, they claim those lights are the same as the ones that happened during the earthquake in Mexico, but that is not true. if you notice, the lights in Mexico started from the surface, and then illuminated the skies. Those lights in Utah only happen in the sky. So it must have been some phenomenon that occurred in the sky only.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Electrical overload from what ?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It is the eye of Sauron!

Gandors armies approach!

Get ready!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Morton Thiokol Rocket Testing Facility, Promontory, Utah ?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The lights in the sky certainly remind me of earthquake lights. As For the explosion, it's possible that the ground adjusted, releasing a pocket of trapped methane, this is happening worldwide, doesn't even Have to be an EQ for that to happen.

Events like this in Utah illustrate how far up/around the pressure has come around the pacific plate. Both pressure waves will converge on the cascadia zone at some pointing the near future. That's 'the event'.

Here's the culprit.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
God forbid anyone should analyze the actual footage...

What it isn't...

The light reflections off clouds on the horizon aren't lightning because they are multicolored.

It probably isn't power grid related like a transformer because that display is also not multicolored. They had time to drive there too, power girds go down and stay down pretty quickly.

The fireball caught later, after they drove to the place 'looks like' a chemical explosion, multi colors would rule out oil based or natural gas, probably a chemical storage facility at some processing site.

Like someone else already pointed out there is no location information or direction, so.... ?

edit on 25-11-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A head scratcher for sure.

The transformer is a given but the lights? possibly sprite lightning but that is rare in the upper layers of the atmosphere let alone the lower layers.

Without any further knowledge i'll go with lightning, it does look like a storm approaching and as a storm watcher i've seen lightning of many colors.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The flashing lights are the reflection of the explosion bouncing off of the clouds.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
I've seen a few videos that something strange happened this evening in "parts unknown" Utah, meaning no particular town was identified but weird lights in the sky a big explosion (don't know if related) clearly something
here is the source video or as close to it as I have found
youtu.be...
thoughts? explanations?

This should work!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Has no one in Utah ever seen ambulance, fire truck, or police lights reflecting off low clouds? It kinda makes sense if it's in anticipation of, or in response to an emergency.

Maybe like a large transformer explosion, or something similar??

Look at this guy's channel, how does that not scream "NUTJOB"?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Weird booms have been heard all over the West this week. Nevada, Colorado, this one in Utah. I read about the one in Lewiston, Idaho.

I'm thinking it's some sort of bolide explosions in the atmosphere. Some astronomy expert says it's not because of the Geminid meteor shower, but funny it's at the same time.

Or maybe it's earthquake lights for a coming tremor at Yellowstone, hundreds or thousands of miles away. (Kidding. That's totally unscientific. But it would make a great movie.)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It looks a whole lot like HAARP Waves. I know HAARP isn't supposed to be active, leads me to think they moved on to newer tech in different base.

Definitely something to look into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join