It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what exactly happened in Utah

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've seen a few videos that something strange happened this evening in "parts unknown" Utah, meaning no particular town was identified but weird lights in the sky a big explosion (don't know if related) clearly something
here is the source video or as close to it as I have found
youtu.be...
thoughts? explanations?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Not gonna lie that’s compelling, and how it’s not on the news.....even if it was just a local explosion at a plant it should have made the news

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They get those kinds of lights before a quake or eruption sometimes. I wonder if it is what is happening. It doesn't appear to be lightning related but sometimes you do get weird colored lightning on occasion.

I hope we hear more about this.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This could have been an electrical transformer explosion on a pole. I have seen then light up a huge area. Notice in the explosion that the background lights went out a few seconds before the explosion.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That many colours in the sky,you might be right I thinks me does.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Transformers can do that too. Ive seen it here

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Crazy cool vid. I've heard of these aurora like lights before earthquakes. Also about dogs and other animals getting worked up or frightened. It sure does look like something triggered that explosion. I'm thinking HARRP maybe?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If it does make the news bet you there will be some sort of fake news story to cover up the truth. Nice find S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Looks like it could be the effects of HAARP. The one in Alaska is apparently defunct. This only means they have a more advanced system now.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
This could have been an electrical transformer explosion on a pole. I have seen then light up a huge area. Notice in the explosion that the background lights went out a few seconds before the explosion.

According to YouTube comments from at least one person in Utah a transformer did explode at hill airforce base? Or near there?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wonder how close it is to Dugway...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Wonder how close it is to Dugway...

YouTube comment:

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! Just east of Salt Lake County, over the Ochirrhh mountains, in Tooele valley, there is a very large Army ammunition dump. Just east of there, in Skull Valley, they store old nuclear warheads (not even kidding). I knew a guy who worked there for 8 years. South of Skull Valley, is a secret military more secret than Area 51, and if you DARE to drive near it, armed men in white SUVs will come out, put you in handcuffs, and make you swat on the ground for about 20 minutes until they get a computer check on how you are. Then they tell you "Don't come back". Look at maps of Utah east of Salt Lake City, just northeast of "Tooele" and then look east of Tooele for "Skull Valley" and then look on the map DUE SOUTH and you'll see where the secret military facility is. It is WAY away from all paved roads, but they have a lot of lights on at night. Obviously, something they were testing blew up. Probably many casualties who work at the Secret Based near the Dunway Proving Grounds, but YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANY NEWS about it, because this Base is Ultra (beyond Top Secret).

edit on 24-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: milgatoslocos
fox13now.com...

Are you trying to relate that somehow to the lights in the OP which are not the same event?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yeah, I'm trying to delete my post. I just noticed the dates I posted are wrong. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Transformers can do that too. Ive seen it here

They can be super violent. It is a wonder that you do not hear of people being seriously injured or killed by them.
There was one that blew in a town next to mine, where the fronts of all the houses facing it were damaged, but the fire department was able to prevent a catastrophe.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

if the " source " cannot be arsed to supply :

" where " and a propper witness report

i cannot be arsed to contribute more than this snide jab

FFS - how hard is it to include :

" video taken at < location > , looking < general direction > "

its almost as if - the idiots promoting this are attempting to hide something - to make it APPEAR mysterious

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There's all kinds of weird government # out in Utah. I was stationed at Hill AFB for 5 years. I've heard some interesting stories. Dugway and the surrounding area are key points of interest.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oumuamua dropped off some friends. .

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" video taken at < location > , looking < general direction > "

This. Simple video posting etiquette to include this basic of information.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join