It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

...punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Per incident, with each separate email being a discrete incident she should be facing a significant number of years.

Oh, don't forget the fines that can also be levied.

As to what Mueller is up to, whoever these people are leaking this information may not realize that they are painting targets on their backs by having this information appear in the media.

edit on 24-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They had probable cause after all the Trumpolytes were caught in intercepts against the Russian players.

Those intercepts gave cause for the FISA warrants.
Too bad so sad.

K~

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
LOL

This is HUGE and barley makes a blip here.

Figures.

Ignore the bad press!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
OH I KNOW!!!

Maybe Flynn and Trump aren't TALKING anymore because they are secretly working together..

To BRING DOWN HILLARY!

That's gotta be it!

Muller told them to NOT talk, so they won't be suspected of providing help to Muller's super-duper-topsecret investigation into Hillary!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Taggart
Yep! Hillary is still ahead. She can still win! We will put trump in jail and Hillary our our mother mary will be speaking words of wisdom from the oval office........ LOL! NOT.

Im going to laugh at you guys when they start rounding up the ugly swamp pigs posing as democrats. Hopefully Barack gets it too.

You want civil war with the center and right? we will hand you your A_ses in a hand bag to hell

You guys are the ones living in the past. I've never met a single real liberal who wanted Hillary. Most of the ones I know didn't even vote.

Yet all we hear from you guys his "HIllARY LOST! GET OVER IT! SUCKITBIGTIME Hoss!"

Everyone is over it except you clowns. Because of the Mueller investigation and what it potentially says about the clown you put in office, you do nothing but non-stop deflect to a politician who no one cares about (except your side, who downright hates her).

So yeah, congrats on your hattery of rears.

And for the record, I don't care if you round up every politician and launch them all into orbit.
edit on 24-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Taggart
Yep! Hillary is still ahead. She can still win! We will put trump in jail and Hillary our our mother mary will be speaking words of wisdom from the oval office........ LOL! NOT.

Im going to laugh at you guys when they start rounding up the ugly swamp pigs posing as democrats. Hopefully Barack gets it too.

You want civil war with the center and right? we will hand you your A_ses in a hand bag to hell

You guys are the ones living in the past. I've never met a single real liberal who wanted Hillary. Most of the ones I know didn't even vote.

Yet all we hear from you guys his "HIllARY LOST! GET OVER IT! SUCKITBIGTIME Hoss!"

Everyone is over it except you clowns. Because of the Mueller investigation and what it potentially says about the clown you put in office, you do nothing but non-stop deflect to a politician who no one cares about (except your side, who downright hates her).

So yeah, congrats on your hattery of rears.

And for the record, I don't care if you round up every politician and launch them all into orbit.

Im telling your mother on you!
She should have done the world a favor! The world is overpopulated and she should have chosen another choice

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Ha ha. Ok.
Hillary is going to be indicted. Tick tock...popcorn ..any of that ring a bell?
You'll be waiting a long long time dude.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Too bad gross negligence isn't a crime Rick. The investigation is over. She's not running for any office. But you guys are still so obsessed.
Hey I got an idea...while you're waiting. Why don't you go through my old posts and try to catch me in a lie. Then you can share that info with other members and start rumors about me.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Too bad gross negligence isn't a crime Rick. The investigation is over. She's not running for any office. But you guys are still so obsessed.
Hey I got an idea...while you're waiting. Why don't you go through my old posts and try to catch me in a lie. Then you can share that info with other members and start rumors about me.

Gross negligence is indeed a crime when dealing with classified information.

You need to educate yourself for once in your life.

You might to look up 793 (f).

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't need to go through your posts to catch you in a lie. You have proven yourself time after time to be an idiot who is misinformed and too blind to see it.
edit on R322017-11-25T08:32:42-06:00k3211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Which "people"?
People have also said the moon is made of cheese.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

FISA warrants were issued because of the FAKE dossier. Another item added to the investigation that will come back to bite a few.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What does it matter if she is no longer running for office?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What does it matter if she is no longer running for office?

Because in her delusional mind, that means she is free and clear of anything she ever did while in office.

Notice she never posted and defended her queen in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because cold hard facts are beyond some peoples comprehension.
edit on R542017-11-25T08:54:08-06:00k5411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

She irrelevant that's what that means. She's never going to be indicted that's a pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hmmm. Yeah I'm so sure.
If she had committed crimes I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it.
What? What's that you say? oh never mind...she's still walking around free.
I don't know maybe it's just me but I'm thinking there's a reason for that.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Still stalking me I see. Lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

She irrelevant that's what that means. She's never going to be indicted that's a pipe dream.

Irrelevant people are allowed to break the law???

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
One of Trumps campaign promises was that he was going to have "crooked Hillary" indited.

I guess playing golf is more important than living up to his campaign promises. Trump is just all talk and little substance.

And I wonder why he lies about such obvious trivialities; shallow little man....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 25-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Still stalking me I see. Lol.

It's impossible to stalk someone who replies to everyone in dang near every thread.
edit on R592017-11-25T09:59:03-06:00k5911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join