It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this: Reclaiming Black Friday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anything that gives POC and minorities a voice in government is a good thing. Electing POC to office and getting minorities out to vote is a sign of progress and civic engagement. I love to see all citizens getting engaged in government, and defending their civil rights as enumerated in the BOR.

There is no need to be adversarial about this kind of stuff. POC are as much citizens as the rest of us, and they deserve an equal voice in our republic.

(note: that is not directed at anyone specific. Just a general statement. Thanks -JB)

edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
"Reclaiming" sort of implies it was theirs to begin with.

Or is this just because someone called it Black Friday, so because it has the mere word "Black" in it, it must naturally be theirs? If that's the case, I'll be anxiously awaiting their push to reclaim the Black Death.

That was my thought too.

Black Friday, in the UK was always the last Friday before Christmas, the busiest night of the year in the licenced trade, the night of the year with the most trouble...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Liberal ignoarnce once again,taking things out of context,by using a "key" word,this is well know as a shopping day,are these few people implying that it should be changed to appease a few mindless fools,Libtards who can take you for real

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Liberal ignoarnce once again,taking things out of context,by using a "key" word,this is well know as a shopping day,are these few people implying that it should be changed to appease a few mindless fools,Libtards who can take you for real

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join