posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
Today we reflect on those things we are thankful for.
I for one have many things.
1) I am alive though injured I still thank God for my life and am content in all things.
2) 20 years of marriage to my wife.
3) For the three wonderful, children the Lord Blessed us with.
4) For finding out, just recently, that our youngest, our son, has Phelan-McDermid Syndrome
5) We are well on our way to paying off our house on 1.3 acres of land, only 5 years to go, we only had it for a little over a year.
6) Friends and Foe's here on ATS, without you all life would be boring. A special shout out to Phage one of the smartest on ATS
7) I am Thankful to the LORD God almighty Jehovah in the flesh, My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ the Lord. And that my faith is stronger today in my
Lord than it was yesterday.
God bless you all believers or not, for our thankfulness is not based on our faith but on our Heart.
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!!!
edit on 11.23.2017 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title; gratitude can be whispered too.