It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thankfulness Is a Heart Condition and Goes Against All Situations In Our Life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Today we reflect on those things we are thankful for.

I for one have many things.

1) I am alive though injured I still thank God for my life and am content in all things.

2) 20 years of marriage to my wife.

3) For the three wonderful, children the Lord Blessed us with.

4) For finding out, just recently, that our youngest, our son, has Phelan-McDermid Syndrome

5) We are well on our way to paying off our house on 1.3 acres of land, only 5 years to go, we only had it for a little over a year.

6) Friends and Foe's here on ATS, without you all life would be boring. A special shout out to Phage one of the smartest on ATS

7) I am Thankful to the LORD God almighty Jehovah in the flesh, My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ the Lord. And that my faith is stronger today in my Lord than it was yesterday.

God bless you all believers or not, for our thankfulness is not based on our faith but on our Heart.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!!!
edit on 11.23.2017 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title; gratitude can be whispered too.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

For the three wonderful, children the Lord Blessed us with.

You and your wife had nothing to do with it?
Just asking...

If i were you, i would maybe be a bit more proud of yourself, your wife, your children, because those are the people that made the life you live now, not... you know!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving ChesterJohn

Hope everything works out for your youngest. Sounds like he has a loving and supportive family though, which is so very important
edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ugh, I was having a bad day till i read this thread.

I can't just be a jaded business owner for 30 seconds can I? Always someone with wayyy worse sh** going on than me.

31, single, no kids, fast car, business owner, just...really pissed off at the world some times for how I see other businesses operate and get away with it, yet I feel I have to always be on point or face ruin/annihilation.

Then I read this thread and I'm like, yea..I have it good.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes, I must credit the Lord with giving wisdom and guidance in raising them and in dealing with the problems all normal families go through. I discovered that family is what completes our life.

Blessings

edit on 23-11-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Well at least you are thankful for the lot you have in life.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am so thankful that I divorced my Ex-wife thirty six years ago

I am so thankful that I am at least sane enough to be considered normal....well, I am thankful that I think I am anyway.

I am thankful that I left the rat race after being in it for many years.

I am thankful that I have a higher power to share myself with. This supreme consciousness is what people refer to as god.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am glad you are thankful for all you shared.

Aren't our consciousness individual?

If that be true how can it be God?

If it is true then each of us would be our own god.

So thankfulness still is a heart condition.

new topics

top topics

join