It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Bank of all Banks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Its nice to know that there are actually educated people (and then some) participating in these forums.

Thanks for sharing.

No problem man. It's interesting. At odds with the whole conspiracy view though is that most of the folks in the political, international security or development would vigorously deny that there are any, and probably honestly too. I drink with these people, travel with them, etc. At worst many would agree about things like CIA machinations abroad, government corruption, evil wars, etc. The people I knew for most part really believed in the aims of the organizations. There were some self-serving people in it for themselves, to be sure. There also were some who were deluded, not that bright, or possibly very narrowly educated.

So it makes me wonder. I feel like there is evidence that the media colludes with the government and powerful people. It does seem that our political system has become very corrupted. Our wars are mostly for ulterior motives. But beyond that I don't know. Maybe one day the bigger conspiracy will be proven true. Until then..

edit on 28-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've read some of the quotes from the book. Now I want to order it and actually read the damn thing. It's like $35 though on Amazon. a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Here's a really interesting thought -

Bill Clinton said in his speech in 1992 that Carroll Quigley was one of his inspirations.

Surely he must have read Tragedy and Hope that was written in 1966.

This must mean he was aware of all this crazy sh*. But then after that he joins them ?!

I might be wrong, but isn't one of Quigley's points in the book that while he didn't agree with the secrecy or some of the methods, he agreed with the aims?

I think you are right though that if Quigley is one of Clinton's inspirations possibly even mentors, does that mean Clinton agrees with those aims?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I read that Hitler was initially financed by international bankers, but in 1933 Germany defied the international bankers by issuing their own currency.

The place I read that is here.
ecriegel.blogspot.com...

I tried to correspond with the author of this blog a while ago, but I quickly became negative in doing so. This bloggers basic idea is to issue new money by surrendering gold for new money, at which point the gold would be retired. This blogger tried to push the same Tragedy and Hope book on me.

I think JFK had planned to do something similar to Hitler, like state issued money, backed by gold, or something like that...

I think it may not be a good idea for a state/nation to issue their own money, nor to issue money just based only on gold.

In the banking system there seems more freedom. You, the people, get to issue money based on your business ideas, by getting a loan. I guess that helps to shield business a slight bit more from politics...

The Zeitgeist Movement is a different kind of animal that also pushes Tragedy and Hope. They basically seem to want to ban all money, and build futuristic states based on shared resources.

I am more inclined to a whole barter kind of movement, thinking futuristically, I guess similar to Zeitgeist.

But I dislike the politics of all these groups. They all seem to want you to pledge allegiance to some war against a Cabal, and they don't seem to EVER get down to business... either because they can't or because they refuse to...

Hence this is the reason I reacted a bit negatively to you earlier. Anyway Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I might be wrong, but isn't one of Quigley's points in the book that while he didn't agree with the secrecy or some of the methods, he agreed with the aims?

I think I read or heard that somewhere also, however if the aims are anything close to the introduction (written / added on a later addition, which was not written by C.Q. BTW; it was written by friend supposedly was in JFK's administration. -

..Twenty years later, after practicing law in Oregon, I came into the government with President Kennedy.

.. And Macmillan is the publisher. I don't think they would let something like that in there if it weren't true and anyone can check it.

----

So yeah, I cannot see how he could agree with the aim if the book includes anything like what is written in the introduction (I have not yet read the book btw), especially if the new world would be Totalitarian in nature, and includes deception (which we know already does), media control (check..), mass killings and false flags (also confirmed for myself), war for profit/gain/control (read plenty of evidence), etc.

I don't see how anyone can agree with the current world gov't, seeing how they go about things. I am 100% convinced of the massive false flags, construed wars, etc.

The nature of these people does not seem to be good willed (to say the least). Could they be striving toward a good end? I highly doubt it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CainHarmbank

Whatever system we choose, I am all for it as long as it is conducive to our well being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join