It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Thushima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.

Cant. Wait. Nioh is my single player game of the year and it only lacked an open world. Ghosts of Tushima is gonna suffice.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian
The game looks cool. The whole premise is pretty awesome, don't know what the gameplay will be like, but you do get a little clip in that vid it looks like were the main character is attacking one of the mongol warriors on his horse. Sucker Punch always goes in new directions and makes pretty cool games, sly cooper then infamous two completely different games from each other.

Who knows were they will take this game, probably a open world assassins creed type of game most likely, or they may go completely bonkers with it, and it could turn out that you may be fighting nazi mongol space aliens by the end of the game, so who knows, sure hope so.

Though in history the mongols and kublai khan never made it past tsushima island, the whole divine wind kamekazi thing, and I always wondered what it would be like if a samurai/ninja went up toe to toe to a mongol warrior. Either way, bound to be plenty of action and sparks flying.

Very few games hold my interest now a days, in fact have not even touched my PS4 in years now, hopefully this game a few others will change that, the thing is probably rusted and dusted over by now.

join