It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy of Peace?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi there, (dear you),

Have you or anyone else noticed, as of this writing on Wednesday, Nov 22nd, that for about the last week, maybe two, aside from the daily sex abuse scandals and the revelations of the debasement of Hollywood and Washington, aside from that, that there's been a general peacefulness, for going on 2 full weeks now (as evil flees and becomes very nervous). Yes Russia may be leaking radioactive material on Europe, that's something, and the shard of meteor that passed into and out of our solar system, that was cool, but otherwise it's been really quiet lately in so many ways, day after day.

I check all the usual outlets, including CNN (got to see what they're dishing out and how they're going about it) every morning, and evening and even during the day.

And lately, nothing much has been going on. Nothing much at all.

Which got me to thinking...

Could there be a conspiracy of peace and love in preparation for this Christmas, as the Spirit descends and ascends over us all and envelopes us all in a loving hug the whole world over, yet to each their own experience and unqiue POV or perspective?

How long can this keep up, this quietude in world affairs that I'm seeing and sensing...

I hope it keeps up and continues straight through Christmas and New Years with no major major and terrible events, that's my prayer that's what I'm asking for this Christmas. Love and reconcilation.

The madness is too crazy, and the ignorance too dark, and so many are awakening to a softer light, both on the horizon and from deep within.

May the love of God touch the world and make of the lyrics for Joy to the World, come true.

ok, now bring it on all ye cynics, naysayers and harbingers of doom... !

There's a light I say, against which the darkness cannot prevail, and it's a light in the heart that also warms the face and lifts the spirit with joyful laughter and celebration, where we begin to look to our fellow man in a new way, as we are also looked upon in a new way.

Pray with me for more love in the world, whether from without, transcendent and from God as a first/last alpha/omega of existence, or purely from within it matters not from where it originates provided it gets through. Let every heart prepare love room until heaven and nature sing.

We need more of it. Peace. Love.

Don'tcha think?

And have any of you noticed a higher level of continued peace and relative calmness in the news?

Then again, maybe the MSM has simply stopped reporting what's going on in the world.. that's possible.

What do you think? Are things quieting down and getting better in spite of everything else that vies for our attention including that which we may find to be abhorrent.

Best wishes,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dear Ankh,

Hail Satan.

Respectfully yours,
you know

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
Dear Ankh,

Hail Satan.

Respectfully yours,
you know

Hilarious and telling response!

You're funny.

Be blessed (not blessed be).

I know what I worship and honor, and it honors me in kind while taking nothing and asking nothing.

The rebellious principal only takes you so far, in my experience, and I have a lot of it.

It's funny though. You are. I like you.

Thank you for your contribution and participation.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ankh,

I'm glad you took it as such. Ever a fan of your posts and the works of Pratchett from which you take your handle. I wouldn't put it past our handlers to engineer a "time of peace." Sadly, even if it were so it would be fleeting. As compared to a "natural" course of events perhaps less so. Maybe we need to be handled. I suppose that's the crux of my initial reply.

Best,

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Yeah "they" are saying among themselves - "oh #! this is all getting out of hand. Report on nothing for the next two weeks and let's see what happens.."

Then I step into that fog as Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and point to the light of Christ at just the right time ie: before the # hits the fan and no one wants to be responsible for that.

So it's all up in the air, literally and figuratively.

I'll call it heads with hope and optimism in better things as yet unseen, which is the epitome of faith and trust in God or God of one's own understanding or not, could be just the universe or circumstance or happenstance or whatever since I like to honor the freedom of the atheists right not to choose to believe, which also presents the possibility of faith and belief as an option that's still open if a compelling argument could be made that faith and love is only reasonable even if we're not in control or tossed on the waves of chaos.

I'd like to think that upon our collective rocking boat tossed in the storm that it's by the power of Christ that things are calm, and not some hook nosed inbred degenerate "elite" banker who has the entire MSM in his back pocket.

That's just the way I roll, and if they've managed to pull a fast one on me and I'm the one who's deluded then so be it.

Then again, they can't control what's news and what's not, not entirely, surely...

No. Things have been quieter. I'm sure of it. Only hope it continues unabated for the most part moving forward towards Christmas and into the New Year.

Happy Thanksgiving USA!

Doesn't matter about Trump whether for or against. Just pray for the best for one and all. He's not THAT relevant as the MSM would like to provoke your ire to believe.

Let's all move on into a better light and a happier life and develope the courage to be happy where it could be said that "for man all happiness must arise exclusively in relation to some unhappiness, also experienced." (Gurdjieff).

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dear Ankh,

I envy your optimism. For you I wish a merry holiday season. The winter is cold and dark, but is brightened somehow by the rising spring. And it will rise, deferred by no amount of gloom and doom. Best to you and yours.

Sincerely,

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

you mean the fear mongering production machine is on hiatus while its operators are distracted trying to find a way to keep their necks out of the noose?

ya its nice isnt it...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

you mean the fear mongering production machine is on hiatus while its operators are distracted trying to find a way to keep their necks out of the noose?

ya its nice isnt it...

Yes it is nice.

But isn't there stuff that like happens that they would have to report on whether it be a plane crash or an earthquake or a mass shooting?

See what I mean. There's more to it than that, but in part that too seems to be happening ie: let's let 4 news cycles go by until all this # settles down. Still that alone can't explain it, the newfound general quietude.

It makes me feel equanimous.

But if the vipers are squeeling in fear in their den and in their whited sepulchers, that too isn't so bad and it might help expain it at least in part.

They dare not utter hypocricies.

Makes things quieter.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Peace will keep up until the Xmas sales are over, get Christmas out the way make some profit then back to it in the new year

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

This happens every year. All the sudden around Christmas all the violence and problems seem to stop. Then magically pick up again mid January.

It may be a concerted effort. Or just unconscious longings that live within everyone, regardless of their level of corruption and paychopathism.

Everyone has the spark of life within them and the opportunity to be a human. It leaks out during the highly emotional and nostalgic time of Christmas.

Now this time was manufactured by our handlers in the early 20th century IMO as a control mechanism to reign in the mass chaos they create the rest of the year. Then people can use it as a point of reference to say “look there is some normalcy still”. A release valve so to speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

A lot of money in war. Peace isn't going to happen. The CEOs are not interested in the profit margins from selling gum to workers making poverty wages. There's BIG money in war!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Could be 'Calm Before the Storm'.

It could even have a negative effect as well.

No bad news in the lame stream media = Christmas is going to be fun & happy = spend more money .....

What money; there is none = angry peasants ready with their pitch-forks to hang many politicians.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Today also looks good. No major cataclysms, no terrorist incidents or mass shootings, no plane crashes or civil unrest.

onward..

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

A lot of money in war. Peace isn't going to happen. The CEOs are not interested in the profit margins from selling gum to workers making poverty wages. There's BIG money in war!

They should consider going from tactical to practical, and maybe even end up recovering some of the massive costs.

edit on 23-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I have noticed it. However, I have also noticed there's always a lull, almost invariably, before something major unhinges. I am not being cynical, just honest.

I do think eventually there will be an abrupt "cleansing," but that time isn't yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Aren't you the harbinger of good news and tidings of joy around Christmas? lol jk

It's like the news isn't reporting anything, when for all we know it's mayhem everywhere, but no, the hypothesis is valid because major events happen that everyone has to report on, and so far, the last two weeks and counting now through Thanksgiving, we've seen a newfound calm in the apparent storm, and I like it. It's peaceful. Equanimous.

I'm sorry to bring Trump into this, because only God alone is responsible for the whole mess and the calming of the storm, but doesn't a lasting peace in exchange for a lasting mutual prosperity not reside at the apex of his global outlook and international policy framework?

If that idea, as a policy, were to somehow form an arrow of civilized and of economic progress then what would a lasting peace look like?, and, if the last two going on three weeks are any indication, I like it.

It provides the space and comfort to set to work at doing something of value and achieving it whether it's all-American or not, while remembering that "it's better to have beans and bacon in peace than cake and ale, in fear." (last night's fortune cookie).

No fear only faith!

Be blessed (not blessed be)

Ankh lol

edit on 23-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've noticed that a lot of people would rather place their faith and trust and lack thereof in evil overlords who control everything and historical causation, but personally, if there is such a "they" then I don't think they are any smarter than the rest of us, or even know just what they're doing or "what's really going on" in the final analysis, aliens included.

It's all up in the air.

Best wishes,

Rudolf >;o)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
May there be continued relative peace on earth and good will to mankind..

Nov 23rd, 2017. 10:11 PST.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Nice read AnkhMorpork

Keep shining.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
At least 235 people were killed and another 109 injured in an attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai region on Friday, Egyptian state-run Nile TV reported

www.cnn.com...

Darn! I didn't want to wake up to that bad news. That's just horrible.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Something terrible was bound to happen somewhere eventually.

How sad.

It was an attack on Sufism considered by the radical, fundamentalist extremists as "heretical" because they like to let their hair down and spin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join