It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie and very long time lurker saying hello :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Finally plucked up the courage to join, having been a lurker for an embarrassing amount of time (insert very red face here). For years I have enjoyed reading about all kinds of subjects within this site, and I am interested (although not really knowledgeable) in many different subjects. I enjoy reading posts about current events, conspiracy, paranormal happenings and religion. I also enjoy reading down to earth topics about cooking and family life too. I look forward to seeing you all around the forums, and hopefully getting stuck in to some topics.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MissPronounce

Welcome. Happy to have you with us!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi and welcome!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I look forward to seeing you all around the forums, and hopefully getting stuck in to some topics.

See you too.

Watch out for that ATS flypaper, its sticky beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
hello, good afternoon

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Welcome to being an official member!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissPronounce
Finally plucked up the courage to join, having been a lurker for an embarrassing amount of time (insert very red face here). For years I have enjoyed reading about all kinds of subjects within this site, and I am interested (although not really knowledgeable) in many different subjects. I enjoy reading posts about current events, conspiracy, paranormal happenings and religion. I also enjoy reading down to earth topics about cooking and family life too. I look forward to seeing you all around the forums, and hopefully getting stuck in to some topics.

Welcome aboard....you take the wheel now a bit! Cya round. You came home to the right place....Best, Mysterioustranger

*PS. We had cookies....but being Thanksgiving here in the States 'n all...all we got left are giblets and pie crumbs!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It is better on this side!

Welcome to ATS!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Now, get stuffed!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
hi and welcome

top topics

join