It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Ending the Zionist system, Palestinian issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello ATS I am glad to present You a nearly 5h conference in The Palestine Center in Washington. I am over first panel which is very fruity if we are looking for really good understanding of the issue. I am familiar with the topic since I get licentiatus in IR with a work about Lack of recognition of Palestine State by Western Goverments. First panel contains three speakers Ali Abunimah, Alon Ben-Meir and Abdel Razzaq Takriti. We can see how desperate that fight can be. No one have one good solution because there is 99 problems. Lack of good will. If it was just about good will we would all be living in peace. Peace can be obtain always but its all about the diversion of power. So it is not only about peace. Recognizing of Palestine would lead to many criminal accusation in Israelis direction, many war crimes have happened during these 70 years and violence is increasing. Who will get more from that 'peace'? For sure the Palestinians so the Israelis have to work to throw that dream away. There is no diplomatic mechanism able to force two state solution.
But enough from me. Lets listen some more clever and scientific arguments and explanations.

Source

Sparks flew at a panel I participated in at the Palestine Center’s annual conference in Washington on Friday.
In the video above, you can hear me speak about Israel’s human rights violations – ranging from daily abuses to ethnic cleansing to genocidal thinking and actions – as foundational to the Israeli state.
“Zionism is a system founded on the denial of the existence of the Palestinian people,” I told the audience.
“Zionism is a system that always has and still does seek the destruction of the Palestinian people.”
I spoke, for example, about the declassified Israeli cabinet minutes from 1967 in which ministers discussed ways to expel Palestinians from recently occupied territories.
I argued that ending such human rights violations must mean ending the Zionist system and replacing it with guarantees of full, equal civil and political rights for everyone in historic Palestine.

Any experience with the issue? Maybe You've been in Palestine and can provide some first hand info. I am sure some Palestinians are present here and I would love to know their opinion.

To quick remind You can watch that video 100 Balfour Road about event which lead to this struggle.

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

edit on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:42:03 -0600America/Chicago034222America/Chicago11302017f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I for one am highly curious where all the billions of dollars in Aid money has gone besides building Terror Tunnels for smuggling weapons.
there's also the matter of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority shooting each other in the streets for control of neighborhoods.
Those are bullets we paid for with our tax dollars.
edit on 22-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no such thing as “palestine”. There are no such thing as “palestinians”. It doesn't exist.

There is only the light of Israeli civilisation in a sea of islamic hell and devil worship

God bless Israel, the IDF and every Israeli.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh oh here we go...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I for one and highly curious where all the billions of dollars in Aid money has gone besides building Terror Tunnels for smuggling weapons.

There is much more deeper dynamics taking place in that region of the world that ties into it all. Short answer: the billions of $$ in aid money goes towards funding *Identity Federalism*.

...there's also the matter of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority shooting each other in the streets for control of neighborhoods

That is a valid point. Hamas and the PA "shooting each other" leads to rabbit holes. Here is an article from 2013 that briefly touches on the complexities involved concerning this geopolitical mess.

www.globalresearch.ca... 9

A recently uncovered government document confirms that Ottawa has delivered millions of dollars in aid to the Palestinian Authority in a bid to advance Israel’s interests.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Br34kingp01nt

I'm bored atm. So, I'm going to have light go at you for your demonstrated bigotry and hate.

There is no such thing as “Palestine”. There are no such thing as “Palestinians”. It doesn't exist.

I take it genocide and hate is your M.O based on your comment. Flame on. Btw, I edited your above words to add *capitals* because the Palestinian people rightly *deserve* it...

There is only the light of Israeli civilisation in a sea of islamic hell and devil worship

...but Jews and Muslims worship the same god. In fact, so do Christians who, btw, also happen to live in the mid-east. All three are part of the Abrahamic Religions. Let that ish marinate.

Bless both the people of Palestine and Israel. And YOU as well since you appear to need some yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hamas was created because PA refused to use terror and violence as a way to reach the state. Without it Israel would not have any logic reason to continuosly pressure.
Bad thing is that a lot of Palestinians did not participate in the latest elections. Hamas members propably didnt even voted.

The Palestinian voter turnout was, however, very low. The total number of voters reached about 420,000 of 787,000 eligible voters — i.e., a 53% voter turnout. The voting percentage reached 23% in al-Bireh, 20% in Nablus, 53% in Qalqilya, 49% in Hebron, 40% in Tulkarm and 56% in Jenin.

Abdul Latif Qanou, a spokesman for Hamas in the Gaza Strip, told Al-Monitor, “The lack of competition in the local elections was due to the lack of a Palestinian consensus. Fatah decided to hold the elections without consulting with the rest of the factions — in particular Hamas — inevitably affecting the turnout. To avoid such a low turnout for legislative and presidential elections, the Palestinian Authority must work on national consensus to achieve genuine partnership and give all political forces equal chances to compete, although Hamas had given its members in the West Bank the right to choose whomever local election candidate they found suitable.”

However, if parliamentary and presidential elections are held, Palestinians would participate more because such elections are linked to political and organizational agendas, and the factions will be keen to mobilize their members to guarantee a broad participation.

www.al-monitor.com...Why many Palestinians didn't take to the polls in local elections

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

I don't get it are you Pro Terror or anti-terror?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

I'm bored atm. So, I'm going to have light go at you for your demonstrated bigotry and hate

Oooh this is going to be fun! I love crucifying specimens like you!

I take it genocide and hate is your M.O based on your comment. Flame on. Btw, I edited your above words to add *capitals* because the Palestinian people rightly *deserve* it...

Wowee! You can use colours and capitals. Shame your side of the divide can't stop raping eachother though. Back to the topic. I believe Israel has the right to use any means and methods to remove egyptian and jordanian filth masquerading as “palestinians” in areas of Israel they occupy.

...but Jews and Muslims worship the same god. In fact, so do Christians who, btw, also happen to live in the mid-east. All three are part of the Abrahamic Religions. Let that ish marinate.

Nope. They don't. Jews and Christians worship God. On the other hand, muslims worship the devil. They are satanic to the core. There's no discussion to be had here.

Bless both the people of Palestine and Israel. And YOU as well since you appear to need some yourself.

You can go to hell with your islamophilia, and because of it to be frank. The groundkissers will make a posterboy dhimmi out of you. Better hope they get you before we do. I'd hate to be an islamophile in the future.

Is there a lower limit to that which your kind will prostrate in fawning handwringery?

God bless Israel, its people and military. They are leading the way.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Br34kingp01nt
There is no such thing as “palestine”. There are no such thing as “palestinians”. It doesn't exist.

Thank you for saving me the time writing.

Amen to that!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread and the vids . I shall watch them in hopes of finding a Spiritual discussion on the topic as I believe that "Israel" is a theology construct .

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Oooh this is going to be fun! I love crucifying specimens like you!

I admire your confidence despite the fact you possess no real reason for it...

Wowee! You can use colours and capitals.

You are just as childish as you are bigoted...

Shame your side of the divide can't stop raping eachother though.

Please expound on this because it makes absolutely no sense. Again, you are being petulant.

I believe Israel has the right to use any means and methods to remove egyptian and jordanian filth masquerading as “palestinians” in areas of Israel they occupy.

Your bigoted subjective beliefs have nothing to do with objective reality concerning the geopolitics at play...

Nope. They don't. Jews and Christians worship God. On the other hand, muslims worship the devil. They are satanic to the core. There's no discussion to be had here.

Your ignorance is appalling. Again, your subjective beliefs have distorted your view of facts. That is the only discussion to be had here. You should look into the Abrahamic Religions and learn to deny ignorance...

You can go to hell with your islamophilia, and because of it to be frank. The groundkissers will make a posterboy dhimmi out of you. Better hope they get you before we do. I'd hate to be an islamophile in the future.

I was raised as a Gnostic Christian. However, I identify more with God-self these days. Btw, why are you so emotional...?

Is there a lower limit to that which your kind will prostrate in fawning handwringery?

You remind me of why I don't f# with broke daily commuters in my life. So much ego and nothing to show for it in your own lives. Maybe you're all worked up for something more personal that has nothing to do with the actual geopolitics being addressed...? Rhetorical question, btw.

God bless Israel, its people and military. They are leading the way.

God bless the people of Palestine, Israel and YOU.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Check out when this "member" joined. Save your breath.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

As I don't have a spare 4-5 hours, can you please provide some kind of summary?
What is the proposed "formula" for peace?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Wow - are you 3 years old?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

So you spout the same rubbish?

en.wikipedia.org...

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn), officially the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), is ade jure sovereign state[16][17] in the Middle East claiming the West Bank (bordering Israel and Jordan) and Gaza Strip (bordering Israel and Egypt)[3] with East Jerusalem as the designated capital although its administrative center is located in Ramallah.[ii][4][5] Most of the areas claimed by the State of Palestine have been occupied by Israel since 1967 in the consequence of the Six-Day War.[8] The population is 4,550,368 as of 2014, ranked 123rd in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Declaration and Act of State Doctrine

Many states have recognized the State of Palestine since 1988. Under the principles of customary international law, when a government is recognized by another government, recognition is retroactive in effect, and validates all the actions and conduct of the government so recognized from the commencement of its existence.[12] Stephen Talmon notes that many countries have a formal policy of recognizing states, not their governments. In practice, they usually make no formal declarations regarding recognition. He cites several examples including a memorandum on US recognition policy and practice, dated 25 September 1981, which said that recognition would be implied by the US government's dealings with the new government.[13] Many countries have expressed their intention to enter into relations with the State of Palestine. The US formally recognized the West Bank and Gaza Strip as "one area for political, economic, legal and other purposes" in 1997 at the request of the Palestinian Authority. At that time, it asked the public to take notice of that fact through announcements it placed in the Federal Register, the official journal of the US government.[14]

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

most of the money was placed in swiss bank accounts to the tune of 16 billion plus by yaser Arafat and obviously hamas leaders that dribble it out to the people when they need votes but mostly for their holidays to Europe

top topics

join