It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAH!!! GRRRRRrrrrr!! It never fails!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, they're pretty much all the same like that with the locking collar. It's a pretty easy job...assuming nothing else decides to go haywire in the process.

(knocking on wood, crossing fingers...lighting prayer candles, burning incense, praying to various deities. (If none of that works I'll move on to sacrifices of increasingly larger animals, up to and including beasts of burden if need be.))

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

(knocking on wood, crossing fingers...lighting prayer candles, burning incense, praying to various deities. (If none of that works I'll move on to sacrifices of increasingly larger animals, up to and including beasts of burden if need be.))

Ha! This reminds me of the part in The Mummy where Beni has all those religious talismans hanging around his neck and prays in about four or five different languages trying to fend off the mummy.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Update...the garbage disposal has now been replaced!

SIT-REP - There were no significant deviations from the mission plan. Extraction of resources went as planned with no casualties. Insertion went as planned...with no casualties. SPECOPS has been extracted from the AO without incident. Operator has been taken into detainment, correction, terminated with extreme prejudice, and all active forces will be debriefed at 2100L. All fire-bases are hereby ordered to stand down until further notice. This evolution is now considered SECURE. Carry on.

That is all.

edit on 11/22/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No bloody gratitude ... that is your problem.

The Karma Fairy waits all year ... holding crap together with her finger nails ... just so that YOU are HOME when it fails.

This is an actual service for YOU and you can't see it.

How would you like it if it all happened when you were not home.

Imagine it happening on Xmas morning or in the dread of winter.

You should thank the Karma Fairy ... not complain.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yay...awesome!

Frankly, I didn't think it was that bad...except for the coincident of it all.

Anyway...awesomeness.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Three or foursies in I almost spit take! One star??!!

One more from me to you! Happy Thanksgiving!!

And to all of ATS! Yeah, things are inversely proportionate to your plans and their “any other day” reliability. That is just Universe saying “relax and stop being so serious”. She loves us! Laugh at how puny you are in the scheme of things.

She loves laughter!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That's the inevitable around here. The minute unemployment rears its ugly head, the fridge goes out and we can't afford to replace it. Then the heater croaked. Got it cobbled back together well enough to work, but it requires constant fiddling to keep it running.

I swear, some cosmic joker out there is just laughing their ass off.

Glad to see it was an easy fix for you though! Hope your T-giving is awesome.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Here is something for you.

The last 4 Xmas days ... I have lost a filling.

Yep, just when you want to eat till you die ... all that specially prepared food.

Nope. Teeth are the worst.

If you want to avoid the problem next year ... just pile all of your tools on the kitchen floor.

Nothing bad will happen, guaranteed.

Karma Fairies would love you to do this.

They have such wonderful humor.

You will place all of your necessary tools on the floor. Karma Fairy notes that you did not bring in the electrical tools ... the kitchen light will explode.

She will laugh and laugh and laugh.

Problem is ... you don't notice when she makes it all up to you. You should.

Ever felt that ... I should have died ... and you didn't? Yep ... Karma Fairy.

You owe her.

P

P

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I got one to top you.

My mom will be in the middle of her radiation treatment right at Christmas time this year.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Update...the garbage disposal has now been replaced!

SIT-REP - There were no significant deviations from the mission plan. Extraction of resources went as planned with no casualties. Insertion went as planned...with no casualties. SPECOPS has been extracted from the AO without incident. Operator has been taken into detainment, correction, terminated with extreme prejudice, and all active forces will be debriefed at 2100L. All fire-bases are hereby ordered to stand down until further notice. This evolution is now considered SECURE. Carry on.

That is all.

Was there a celebration at the completion of the mission..involving alcohol?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, not as much as I'd originally planned; I was tired. Work has been pretty crazy lately. Always is this time of year.

A long nap (aka. sleep) sounded better than a party.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join